Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Using the right hand for good acts . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:52 pm
Absurd -- You are right, you don't follow islam, you don't have to follow Prophet Muhammad's commands!

Spotty Stripes -- Lol, I don't know about that. But well, it's what Prophet Muhammad told us to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:24 pm
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994
I'm not saying I hate people who eat with left hand.

I'm saying I hate Shaytan, and I hate him, that I don't want to eat the same way he eats!

People eat with their left hand, fine, it's their choice! But Prophet Muhammad told us that, we should follow him! And for those people who eat with their left hand, I'm fine with them, I don't hate them, they are not devil. They are normal people. They came from Eve and Adam! But I'm saying that, we go against Shaytan with everything.

Please, don't say things that I didn't say!

1. You don't want to eat the same way as the devil.
2. you want to follow your prophet's commands...because if you don't eat with your right hand then you're imitating the devil...because you are a follower of muhammad and his teachings

So the rest of us are fine as long as we don't follow islam.

Explain that sentence ..
and if u think ur self '' FINE '' by not following the Islam .. then that's ur opinion and i my self DON'T agree on it ;D !

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:40 pm
the only thing that i want to say is it is a symbolism...of unity

where muslim all over the world start everything with the right and bismillah...

and it is also a symbol that in the wordl their is good and evil....right represent that is good....and whe should choose that is good

and another one is to differ as which hand we use to clean our behind and eat...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 am
dark__sunshin
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994

I'm saying I hate Shaytan, and I hate him, that I don't want to eat the same way he eats!

People eat with their left hand, fine, it's their choice! But Prophet Muhammad told us that, we should follow him! And for those people who eat with their left hand, I'm fine with them, I don't hate them, they are not devil. They are normal people. They came from Eve and Adam! But I'm saying that, we go against Shaytan with everything.

2. you want to follow your prophet's commands...because if you don't eat with your right hand then you're imitating the devil...because you are a follower of muhammad and his teachings

Explain that sentence ..
and if u think ur self '' FINE '' by not following the Islam .. then that's ur opinion and i my self DON'T agree on it ;D !

Mmmm, I agree with you. But still, they don't believe in what we believe..  

Mini_Angel_1994

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:24 am
XeroRyn
the only thing that i want to say is it is a symbolism...of unity

where muslim all over the world start everything with the right and bismillah...

and it is also a symbol that in the wordl their is good and evil....right represent that is good....and whe should choose that is good

and another one is to differ as which hand we use to clean our behind and eat...

yeah i agree on that say ~~ and i think it's an onther reason why the Rasull [[ PBUH ]] differed between the hands !

@ mini : yeah u r right ... and i shall say & all of us , alhamdulilah for the gift of Islam ^^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:13 am
Bismillah --

Well, on the symbolisim thing, I don't know, I believe that behind everything that Prophet Muhammad commanded there's a wisdom. I don't think that people will know us muslims because we eat with the right hand. Because Islam came for everybody, not a group of people. So I think the reason that " Eating with the left hand is imitating the devil " is pretty reasonable to me. But again, we must follow Prophet Muhammad's commands, whether it is symbolistic, or some wisdom behind it. And Allah is the only one who knows everything.

-- Salam.

Mini_Angel_1994

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:03 am
Mini_Angel_1994
Bismillah --

Well, on the symbolisim thing, I don't know, I believe that behind everything that Prophet Muhammad commanded there's a wisdom. I don't think that people will know us muslims because we eat with the right hand. Because Islam came for everybody, not a group of people. So I think the reason that " Eating with the left hand is imitating the devil " is pretty reasonable to me. But again, we must follow Prophet Muhammad's commands, whether it is symbolistic, or some wisdom behind it. And Allah is the only one who knows everything.

-- Salam.

that's true , n' yeah
There is a wisdom in everything Allah created, even if we don’t know it ... a right or a left , an in front of or a behind, a whole or a part.

Allah Only Knows About !~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:29 pm
dark__sunshin
Absurd Thought
Mini_Angel_1994

Explain that sentence ..

Did you read what I wrote in green? Left handed eaters are fine if they are not Muslim.
Xeroryn...that is an interesting way to unify people. That makes more sense than stuff about fear of mimicking the devil.

Absurd Thought

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces