Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
one on one rp ((ship-wreaked1 & DncStar)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:56 pm
Kaydence blushed. "I think you're amazing!" She said with a gentle nod. She looked up and smiled brightly at him. "Sure, I guess. What do you need my help for though?" She asked, raising an eyebrow  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:23 pm
Erick smirked. "Well just follow my lead on stage." He said as he then stood up and held his hand out to her.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Kaydence nodded her head, placing her hand gently in his. "Okay." She said a bit nervously but followed him anyway. She wasn't about to pass up a chance to be with the object of her adoration.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:49 pm
Erick pulled her out on stage. "Okay everyone this is my new friend Kaydance!" He smiled as he started to sing a song. t the end of it he hugged her tightly then kissed her lips softly.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm
Kaydence's eyes flashed wide and then closed gently. She felt herself getting faint and she untangled herself from his arms and went off stage to sit down before she passed out cold on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm
Erick laughed softly. "Aww she's shy. Lets all chant 'Kaydence!'" He said as he himself started to chant. "Kaydence, kaydence, kaydence!"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:10 pm
Kaydence sat there shaking her head. "No way." She muttered, folding her arms. "No way" She bit her lip gently and looked away from him, knowing that he could probably get her to do anything with one look.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm
Erick pouted cutely as he walked over to her and hugged her. "Come on love just come back out with me."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:20 am
Kaydence swooned slightly. "Fine." She pouted and got up, folding her arms across her chest. "Just this once... I mean you only live once and I'll only ever get to meet you once." She shrugged and smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:56 pm
Erick smiled as he took her hand and pulled her back on. "Okay now lets get this show going!" He said as he started to sing again, holding Kaydence in his arms.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 am
Kaydence smiled softly, closing her eyes just enjoying the moment. She knew after the concert he'd be out of her life and she'd turn back from cinderella to a pumpkin. She sighed heavily as the song ended and she got out of his arms. "Bye." She said softly as the crowd cheered. Her friends met up with her and they started to walk home, though Kaydence had to go to work waitressing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:29 am
Erick looked at her funny as he then jumped off the stage and ran after her. "Kaydence! where are you going? don't you wanna come to the after party? your friends can come too." He said with a hopeful look on his face.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:36 am
Kaydence shook her head. "I have to work... Some of us aren't millionaires. Besides you shouldgo hang out with your famous friends." She sighed heavily and parted from her friends walking into the resturant. She walked all the way into the kitchen and changed into her uniform of a white short sleeves blouse and a floaty skirt and heels. She put her apron on and began taking orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Erick walked in and walked over to her. "Kaydence. I woant you to hang out with me and I can get you out of work." He then went to her ear and whispered "and get you triple the pay."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm
Kaydence rolled her eyes. "Erick... I happen to live in the real world. I'm not any sort of star or star material." She tossed a piece of hair over her shoulder and started to take food out to tables, gracefully and almost effortlessly. "I'm sure you have other girls you're more interested in. Now if you'll excuse me." She brushed past him, biting her lip gently.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff