Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaylanDarkstar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:01 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?

Well, I started getting into the series when my friend borrowed some dvd's from another friend and I happened to see some of it. My first impression was that it was... wel strange. It took me a while to get used to the way Kenshin can go instantly from o.O to deadly serious. Also, the sense of humor was different than what I was used to. Now I love everybit of it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:56 pm
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?

yeah.. her name was Sayo! anyways Answer to Question of the day! Hmm I was searching for Inuyahsa music when I saw Samurai X and I was like..hey sounds interestin! So i went and I start searching and researching to learn more about it so then I like used ALL my money to buy the Kyoto and Tokyo arcs well not all my money but some of it at least and I got so obesessed with it that my friends were afriad of me haha! My first impression of Kenshin? I thought he was a funny,kind and kinda silent type...but I was kinda wrong throughout the series I learned more about him, his actions, personality and thoughts. HE's a very deep and kinda complicated character. but then his ways of showing emotions like when Sano's friend .. I forgot his name called him hypocrite..(sorry watched the series in Chinese so...if I'm wrong tell me!) he just smiled...his personality is so intriguing(pah typos!)  

Kenshinluva

Mystery Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:33 am
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

that he was a lonesome guy who was a ruroni...i got into it when it aired on toonami  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:14 am
Melody Rhyme

Hmmm... Jeez that was years ago. -rubs the back of his head-

Well, I know that I got into RK when I was still in junior high, though I don't know which year. I have an old acquaintance to thank for that. he got me hooked. My first impression of Kenshin was....

...sexy. Really. The moment I heard his "Oroooo...!" and then saw him catch his sword in his sheath, I was all hearts for eyes gaga.  

HoKa

Kenshin_Love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:14 pm
Melody Rhyme

Well I had seen Blue Seed and DBZ on TV. So I started to look for those series. Then I found Suncoast and I started to look at Kenshin everytime I went in the store. Finaly I bought it. I loved the first one I got and have been hooked since.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:55 pm
Quote:
What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?

at first when i saw him i was just like mpst other people who fought him "This is the guy who was a terrible killer????" actully i didnt knwo he was really the terrible killer at the time but i kinda guessed he was

as for gettign in to it...i just kinda started watching it and i was like eek wow this is sweet  

Sky~Samurai

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:58 pm
.umm also i was wondering if i might be able to psot a question?

if so ... here it is

ON which episode was Kenshin seen without his scar?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:32 am
I got started in the series thanks to the great gods of anime at Cartoon Network. Thanks to adult swim every saturday night at 1 am back about 5 or 6 years ago. Now they've branched out into other sectors and shite like that there.

My first impression of kenshin was the opening credits, so it was pretty much the brutal manslayer type deal, then i watched the show and he was this little thing that was totally whipped until he had to deal with his past again.  

Harold Eastwood

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:31 pm
Kira~Sky

if so ... here it is

That's fine with me.... less for me to do.... 3nodding xd ....that doesn't mean I won't ask mine though.. domokun xp ..

Anyway.... I don't quite remember which one that was, but I do recall several sceens where it was on the wrong cheek......(maaaaannnny)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:50 pm
Melody Rhyme
Kira~Sky

if so ... here it is

That's fine with me.... less for me to do.... 3nodding xd ....that doesn't mean I won't ask mine though.. domokun xp ..

Anyway.... I don't quite remember which one that was, but I do recall several sceens where it was on the wrong cheek......(maaaaannnny)

Samurai X: Trust was the only dvd Kenshin did not have his scar.  

Kenshin_Love

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:30 pm
Kenshin_Love
Melody Rhyme
Kira~Sky

if so ... here it is

I think she's referring to an actuall mistake in one of the searies episodes, not the move that was before, and explained how, he got his scar.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:20 pm
Melody Rhyme
Kenshin_Love
Melody Rhyme
Kira~Sky

if so ... here it is

I think she's referring to an actuall mistake in one of the searies episodes, not the move that was before, and explained how, he got his scar.

Oh, I did not know they make a mistake in one of the Kenshin.

I know in Legend of Kyoto - Heart of Sword, when Kenshin first gets to Kyoto he covers up his scar but it does not help because people still know who he is. Thats the only time I can think of that you dont see his scar.  

Kenshin_Love

Sakeyaki

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Probably Kaoru, because I want her to teach me the Kamiya Kasshin style. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:06 am
I saw the whole series of RK starting from teh first one on Toonami,
which first introduced me to anime, before I knew what it was ^.^  

Vardlokkur

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:14 am
Kenshin_Love

Oh, I did not know they make a mistake in one of the Kenshin.

I know in Legend of Kyoto - Heart of Sword, when Kenshin first gets to Kyoto he covers up his scar but it does not help because people still know who he is. Thats the only time I can think of that you dont see his scar.

Yeah....there are quite a few mistakes actually......well, not all in drawing, there are some in the translation, but they did better then DIC ever did.. xp domokun Anyway......

NEW Q OF THE DAY: What happens to everyone as the series ends...(TV, not OVA....we'll save that for another day), in other words, what do they all go off to do, or do they just stay at the dojo?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff