Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
And so, my perverted desires command... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm
"I'm fine." Shira lay back with the back of her hand on her forehead. "A little warm, but otherwise alright." She turned her head and looked at him. "You've got blood across your shirt." She mumbled pointedly, as if he probably hadn't noticed it before. "Is it from me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm
"yes..." he said softly as he watched her "I got to you first"  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm
"Hmn..." Shira mumbled. Suddenly she felt very heavy and very tired, as if she had been abusing her body and hadn't noticed until now. "Makes sense..." Within a few seconds, she had drifted off again, slumping into a pose of the defeated as the ambulance turned round a bend and and hospital came into view.

((gotta get off, sorry. =())

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 pm
he calmly fit his hand in to hers a little, moving her hand from her face as he saw the hospital "just hang in there... you'll be better soon I promise..."  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 pm
Shira nodded, tired, then lapsed back into the ocean of dreams. She felt the car stop, and herself being pulled out, and then she was numbed like lead.

((Lolz! Figurative language for the win! XD))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:49 pm
[[lol]]

he followed as far as he could until they told him h couldn't go any more. he waited to hear any news about her  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:04 pm
When Shira was awakened, she looked out the window to see a crowd of people with large signs with her name on it swarming around the hospital. "Wow. They're all waiting for me?"

"Sure are." Shira turned to see a man sitting off to the foot of her bed. "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine. Have I been....you know....overnight?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:10 pm
he was told she was awake but he had to wait to see her. when he cold see her he pocked his head in "Shira?" he asked softly before stepping in "I never got to introduce myself before... I'm Mark Lance"  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 pm
After the man had given her a medical examination, he left, and she was left to finish re-buttoning up her shirt. Then she stared down the bed in stony silence. It was pointless. This was...

She blinked, and looked at the door as Mark entered. "It's nice to meet you. You already know me, it would seem." She smiled at him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:35 pm
"well... my friends got me to start listening to you so..." he went and sat by her bed "how are you feeling?"  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm
"I'm pretty well. Either the gun was defected, or he was a very bad shot." Shira shrugged. She had been almost raped before, that was more what she had been expecting. Rather than getting shot, naturally.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm
"I have a feeling it was a bad gun... I took him down myself..." he fiddled with his hands a little  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 pm
Shira nodded, lapsing into silence. It was a little awkward, realizing that your rescuer was what you thought of as a 'rabid fan'. Just a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:57 pm
he rubbed the back of his neck a little "um... so... do you know this part of town? when they let you out I could take you around" he looked at her a little "we can find a way to make you blend in"  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 pm
"That's a very kind offer. No, I've never been in this area before." Shira smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff