LOVE DOCTORS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP HELP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SamuraiBlazexFlame
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:41 pm
and I do realize this is completely off topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:50 am
MikeOfTheCross
I think Dave is about to get mollywhopped by some females.

You said Mollywhopped where are you from that you heard that word!!!!my friend made that up durin lunch one day  

l Raze l
Captain

Luca Cantellano

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:06 am
Well, since I'm a girl, I'd tell you that you need to act casual and calm, but show her in subtle ways how much you care about her. Honestly, most girls would appriciate a rose or gift. Treat her differently than others, but don't get obsessive. However, don't treat her so differently that she doesn't like it. Treat her like you treat other people, but put her before others. Like, if you had a choice between helping a friend on their homework, or helping her with her homework, you should choose her. and don't forget the flowers!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Umm... well, I'm not a girl, but I end up attracting enough that perhaps I'm qualified to answer. Hmm... don't overuse compliments, that will make what what compliments you do give mean a lot more, but never ever insult anyone around the girl you like. Attempt to empathize and put yourself in her shoes, even if it means walking in heels for a few minutes. Be ready to jump at anyone who slights her, but do so politely if at all possible. (You have to really watch that one. Sometimes the strangest comments can be hurtful to a girl.) Gifts do help your cause, but don't overdo it. Most girls I know at least start to feel guilty if you give them more than they can pay back and start pulling away.
If she asks you how she looks, always vary your answer. You should never say the same thing about how she looks 3 times in a row or she will think you don't notice. Don't tell her it doesn't matter how she looks or that she will always be beautiful to you, it's a little cheesy and it does matter to her. Don't modify your personality to fit her, if she isn't compatible with you then trying to make it work is far more likely to blow up in your face than pull together. Be comfortable with who you are, and try to be happy. Keep yourself clean and well groomed as often as possible, restrain your ego, and be willing to suffer through things she wants to do.
Well, that's about all of the insightful rambling I have for you, good luck.  

Shiekah Shake

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items