Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:06 pm
On her way to the burrow, Hermione stopped at Diagon alley to do a little book shopping. She was psyched to stop at Flourish and Blotts and see what new novels had been put out. She ran around, searching high and low for something that might hold her interest and that she wouldn't have done in the next day. She finally found a book about history, written partially from the perspective of a death eater, and part from an auror. This, she felt, would be something worth reading, and perhaps Harry and Ron would enjoy it, too?

After a couple days in Diagon Alley, staying at the Leaky Cauldron was getting old. She continued her journey to the burrow, where she knew Mrs. Weasley would be waiting for her. She arrived that night, ready to visit with her favorite wizarding family, and her good friends.

As she stepped out of the car, Hermione took a deep breath and smiled, "Ahh it's good to be home." She giggled and grabbed her new stack of books from the seat next to her. Grabbing her trunk out of the back, she made her way in to the Burrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:09 pm
kim-possible01
As she stepped out of the car, Hermione took a deep breath and smiled, "Ahh it's good to be home." She giggled and grabbed her new stack of books from the seat next to her. Grabbing her trunk out of the back, she made her way in to the Burrow.
Ron greeted her at the front door. He had been waiting all day for someone to show up. He was getting impatient but now that Hermione was here, things were looking better for his mood.

"Hey Hermione," he said, "How's your summer been?"  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:12 pm
"Hey Ron! It's good to see you! My summer has been long. How are you? Where is everyone?" She continued in, dragging her trunk and books along and talking to Ron still.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:18 pm
kim-possible01
"Hey Ron! It's good to see you! My summer has been long. How are you? Where is everyone?" She continued in, dragging her trunk and books along and talking to Ron still.
"Eh," Ron started, "I've been bored all summer. Nothing exciting goes on at the Burrow. At least to me anyways."

Ron followed her inside and started to go up the stairs to get her to put her stuff in Ginny's room.

"Oh, mums in the kitchen and dads at work. I think Ginny is in her room. And Harry hasnt arrived yet. The twins, though, I never have any idea where they are. Always up to mischief."  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:31 pm
"I figured Fred and George were busy. Heard anything from Bill or Charlie? Oh and how is your dad and his job? Mums still ... herself I presume." She giggles and makes her way towards Ginny's room to put her stuff up.

As she makes her way into the room she sees Ginny and smiles brightly. "Hello Gin! How are you this summer? I hope you're doing well?" She drops her trunk and books in the corner and hugs Ginny quickly.

"Ah it is good to be here! I felt so out of place in the muggle world."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:33 pm
"Nothing yet from Bill or Charlie. They must just be busy. And Dads job is fine."

Ron watched as the two girls greeted each other.  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:43 pm
"Well I'm glad to hear about your dad. Hope nothing gets too out of hand. Anywho, I'm sort of hungry. Think your mum has anything cooked up?" She glances back at Ron, smiling sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:54 pm
"Mum always has something cooked up. And if its nothing you like, she'd probably love to make you something you want. Did you have anything in mind?" Ron asked.  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:59 pm
"Not really. Your mum's cooking is always good no matter what it is. Shall we?" She motions towards the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:18 pm
"Sure," he said.

Ron, who had been standing just outside the door this whole time, waited for Hermione to get up and start going downstairs.  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:52 pm
Hermione makes her way down the stairs, smiling brighter than she had all summer. She finally felt back at home. "Hello Mrs. Weasley! I'm glad to see you again!" She returns Mrs.Weasley's hug and giggles softly. "I'm a bit hungry, do you think I could get some of your famous cooking?" The smile never leaves her face as she follows Ron to the table, taking a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:04 pm
"So, er," Ron was trying to make conversation while they waited for mum to bring over some food, "Are you ready to go back to Hogwarts?"

Ron sure wasnt. He just wanted to sit at home and lay around all day. That was his favorite thing to do.  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:31 pm
"Oh of course! I can't wait! I've already read all of the summer reading list. Which reminds me. Have you done your reading? You know you really should keep up with your homework, Ron. It's important that we do well, we're nearing the end of schooling." She takes a breath, speaking faster still. "What if you don't do well the last couple of years? What kind of job will you be eligible for then? Hmm? You and Harry really should start learning to keep focused on homework instead of bloody quidditch or some other useless addiction."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:45 pm
"No, I HAVENT done my summer reading," Ron said, annoyed. "And Quidditch!? Useless?! How can you say something like that!?"

Mrs. Weasley had come in with some snack for them and walked away again to do some cleaning. Ron grabbed a pumpkin cookie and bit a chunk out of it.  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:17 pm
"Easily.. watch my lips move. QUIDDITCH IS USELESS! Seriously Ron, when it takes so much time from your studies.. I just don't understand!" She sighs heavily and nibbles on a small pastry.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff