Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Offense? Defense? ((Fist of Rostam HERE!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 pm
He was almost annoyed. He smiled at her. "Yeah kinda like that." He said. He had to admit although she as was annoying she wasn't the worse person to be paired with. At least she was nice. He looked at her. "Bella how good are you at anlyzing attacks."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:30 pm
"I resent that." Bella muttered. "I'm not annoying." She shook her head firmly, changing positions on her yoga mat. She stood gracefully on one leg, with the other leg up in the air. "I happen to be one of the best in analysitics..." She muttered softly, smiling triumphantly. "It helps that I can hear their thoughts though." She said with a shrug.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:31 am
Taro decided he would try not to think around her. He smiled. He couldn't see her but the way the air trembled around her, and the way her smell was coming off her, he would like it, if he could see. "Good. Thats very good. You handle how we attack them. And I will attack them. I wan't a sitrep at the beging of every fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:03 pm
Bella nodded. "Yup. That I can do." She smiled, changing into another position. "So how come you can't see?" She asked conversationally. She sat down and folded her legs, resting her hands on her legs, palms facing up. She softly took deep breaths, peering curiously at him. She tucked a piece of hair behind ear, cocking her head to the side slightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 pm
"Its just part of how we grow. Are senses are so keen I guess sight would overload unless it was gradual." He said. He really wasn't sure why.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:39 pm
Bella nodded her head. "Well that makes sense I suppose." She smiled and got up, bouncing over to the kitchen. She opened the cupboards to see it full of supplies. She squealed happily and began to make cookies from scratch. She wanted to make a good impression. She was also very quick about it, and before you knew it the cookies were cooking in the oven. She breathed deeply. "Ah! I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies!" She said with a nod.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 pm
Taro nodded. He did too. It was just a lot more.......detailed for him. He could smell the individual ingredients. It was different a lot different then her sense of smell.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:12 pm
Bella sighed soflty, pulling the cookies from the oven. She put them on a cooling rack and skipped over towards Taro. "So? You're an attacker?" She asked, still mildly confused about it all. She knew only of her talents and partially how to use them. She sat next to him and made a slight face. Well he's kind of cute... I could learn to live here with him. She thought to herself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:16 pm
He smiled. "It means I wil attack them with my powers. I have telekinesis among other things." He said. He sat down and broke a cookie and ate hafl. "Mmm, dez a gud cookies."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Bella nodded and grinned brightly. "Well thats cool and thank you." She nibbled on a cookie delicately, nibbling almost similar to a squirrel. She bit her lip not knowing what to talk about. He seemed quite uninterested in her  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 pm
Taro cocked his head. "Bella I have a question for you." He asked. He wanted to ask her something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:00 pm
Bella peered over at him curiously. "Sure. Shoot!" She said and settled herself into the couch and waited for him to ask  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:14 am
"What do you think of me? I honestly want to know." He said. He wanted to see how he looked from outside source. He'd never seen himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:55 am
Bella shrugged. "You're alright... pretty cute actually. Do you work out? You must to get your form." She babbled. "You will see eventually right?" She asked curiously. "Because it'd be hard to attack without sight.."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:19 am
"Yes I will see." He said blushing. Cute, he had never thought that word described him. "Its not that hard." He added. "Here lemme show ya." He told her to pick somewhere to stand and he walked out of the dorm.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff