Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Zyltai's eyes flashed white as he stared at the girl. "Perhaps you should head back to the carriage before your father starts to worry." With that being said, Zyltai gave the young woman a gentle pat on the shoulder and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:14 pm
Lalapeya cursed under breath. “But why? I don’t want to marry that but-much, I can tell all he’ll want me for is well… things that shouldn’t be discussed.” She rushed to his arm, “Please I’ll play you a lot of gold, and rubies!” She sighed, stepped in to Zyltai’s way and waited for an answer.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 pm
"You do realize that your the only one keeping the treaty between Klorden and Transylvaniet intact right? Anyways, I'm not so sure that your trickery would work out there in the real world. I suggest you head back and save your country."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 pm
Nabri slowly let herself slide in to the clear water, it wasn't far to the next town, all she needed was some rest. She glided through the water gracefully, pratically becoming one with the cool forest spring. She felt like nothing mattered aymore, only her and the water. Visions of her brother, Kaigu, flashed in her head, no, she couldn't forget her mission, she must find Kaigu.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Username: saphirewolf7
Name: Callisto
Race: human/dragon
Powers: the ability to manipulate and conjure fire,
Bio: She is the last mage of fire. All of her friends and family were killed by an unknown foe at the temple of fire, where mages are trained by birth to serve and protect the royal family. She escaped and became a lone traveler.
Personality: Fiery and spirited also she is independent and strong. She comes across as serious but she is actually very thoughtful and caring.
Appearance: Since i cant figure out how to get my pic up ill just describe her. She wears red travel and combat clothes(usually tunics) shes a about average size and is in great physical condition cause she travels all the time. She has long bright red hair with amber gold eyes and she uses a black staff as a weapon for combat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:36 pm
Lalapeya looked into the grass sensing it’s every color, If only she had worn her plush green velvet cape in stead of the long-purple one she was presently wearing. “Why was I born a girl?! Oh how lucky you are.” Stepping over to a small-slow-flowing ravine she saw a body floating in the water. “Some one’s down there!” She exclaimed, being very obvious. She quickly stripped her self of her cape and her outer most layers. With a splash she dove in, a perfect score, and grabbed the floating girl by the hand. “you’ll be ok!”  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:07 pm
Zyltai watched as the girl scrambled into the water, "Lucky...? No, I've never had servants waiting on my every need....Or at least I don't think so." He didn't say this aloud, for he didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings. He wasn't cruel, just a bit agitated. "I'll leave the decision up to you. I don't care much for this place, and I don't plan on staying here very long. Farewell."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 am

Username: Yvansi
Character Name: Yvansi
Race: Human
Powers: Sword infused with Dragon scales and horns, giving him dragonlike speed.
Bio: Traveled between the two countries doing mercenary work until he decided to settle around one area, ironically the area the princess is currently in. Escaped the arsonry of his home at a young age(15), and left soon after to build a new life.
Personality: Agreeable, kind.
Appearance: (ill add when i get Bbc code to work.)

Yvansi

Jaynie Bug

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:02 pm
Username: Jayniebug
Name: Moyn
Race: Apparently human, but Lalapeya is in suspicion.
Powers: Her abilities aren’t necessarily terrific but an enhanced ability of her strength, hearing, smell, speed. Basically overall senses and what not. (Warning: seeing as it’s a new character abilities might evolve over time.)
Bio: Being one of the youngest higher ranking of the C.S. she is also in the top 25 of the males guard. Her father had entered her into the military system at the ripe age of 10 not knowing what to do with young girl and the child’s mother ‘vanished.’ Working her way through the C.S. she finally convinced an officer to give her a chance in the guard and he relented under the condition that she contains her femininity.
Personality: Has a persistence for order but in otherwise is very unconventional. She’s outgoing and has a habit of being care free and fancy free. Over all is that she lives in the moment.
Appearance: (this will have pic in future until then deal with blankness)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 pm
Bidding farewell to the king, Moyn structured the guards and started them down the stream. She sensed that the princess was near by the bridge, but she wanted to get out of sight of the palace. Letting the king know that his daughter had slipped out of their grasp before even starting would have not boded well.

"Take the carriage to the bridge and wait for me there," she instructed the imperial guard. He nodded and she broke off the train and headed into the thick of the woods.

She heard a splash far off to the right where the gorge was. There was a knot in Moyn's stomach that suddenly became tighter and she dashed off towards the noise.  

Jaynie Bug

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:42 pm
Callisto had been sitting on the large gray boulder when her keen sense of hearing caught the sound of water. She had been traveling for two days lacking water and at last she had found some. She skillfully lept off of her perch and landed on the lower edge of the small cliff. "Its amazing I didnt hear it before" she thought to herself. Quickly she scaled the rest of the way down the steep ledge and dropped to the ground. There before her was a peaceful pool of water surounded by trees. She knelt by the edge and dippeed the tips of her fingers in the water to test if the water was fouled by something. When she saw it was safe to drink she immediately ducked her hands into the pool, cupped some water within her hands, and drank. It was strange though, for she was certain she had seen something gracefully moving within the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:57 pm
Nabri felt something grip her wrist, trying not to panic she slowly looked down at her arm, "Please, oh please, oh please don't let it be a snake!" she prayed. She tugged her arm free and swam to the surface, looking around, her she saw a girl silently staring at her.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:49 pm
As Callisto was drinking she could feel the disturbance on the water surface. She looked up from the pool to see a lean figure gliding just under the waters clear surface but the silhouette of the person blended with the water so well it was almost invisible. She leaned in a little closer just as as face broke through the surface.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:49 am
Yvansi yawned as he awoke from his light sleep. He slipped from the tree in a serpentine motion not unlike how a dragon would, when he spotted a figure nearby. He moved silently towards the figure, then settled behind a bush to judge its potential harmfulness when he stubbed his toe. The following sharp cry probably gave him away to the figure, but he stayed still anyway. (sorry about the no pic, but BBC code doesn't work on the Wii. sweatdrop )  

Yvansi

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces