Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Possible Small Group RP (2-4)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Sounds like a good plan...
  I'd rather have Janos's heart pullout out of me!
  Kain! SHUT UP, NO ONE ASKED YOU!
View Results

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:09 pm
Seth let him raise them both up, but after so long burning in the Maelstrom, all of this physical contact made her feel a little uncomfortable. However, if he wanted to touch her, then she would gladly submit. It was a fair trade for having her Sire alive again.

When he said not to call him Liege, her eyes opened wide, "My Lie... but... I. You are my Sire. It would be unsightly to not give you the honor due your position." She suddenly stopped talking, responsibility taking over. "As you say. What should I call you then?"

She paused for a moment, listening to him. She nodded, "I am more than happy to report." She barely stopped herself from snapping into a proper stance and saluting him. She took a breath and then began. "When I... awoke, I found myself in the bottom of the Weavers lair. He told me that I was his Reaver of Souls, and that I was reborn by his benevolence. He went on to explain that there was a previous Soul Reaver who had turned against him and sided with the, I believe he said Destroyers of Nosgoth. He told me that you were destroying the balance, even more so than the stagnant souls of the vampires."

She paused for a moment and looked down at her taloned hand, squeezing it into a fist. "The limits of my new power? I honestly do not know. I have had this form for only a fortnight. I was only semi alive, so I may have inhabited it for longer, but only a fortnight in the material realm. From what I have gathered so far, I am slightly stronger and faster than my original vampire form. My wings allow me to perform gliding and very short flight. Vertical ascension is nearly impossible." She thought for a moment, trying to think of anything else. "I know I have nothing similar to your phantasmal blade. I may have other powers, but I haven't experienced anything so far." She looked up at him, hoping that this information would somehow help her sire.

((She's very talented at walking on her knees? Changed it))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:45 pm
"My name would suffice, thank you." Raziel replied, though almost smacked his palm against his forehead when Seth saluted him - apparently she didn't grasp the point he was trying to put out; he didn't want to be above anyone else anymore, it just made him feel pompous and foolish.

He listened intently to what the other had to say, considering her words carefully before considering his own; he didn't want to scare her with what he had to say.

"You cannot trust anything Elder God says, he's nothing more than a parasite using us as pawns to carry out his dark agenda - whatever that may be." He said, looking over, especially at her wings, but he dare not touch them. "Well it's obvious that you can shift between realms if you're here now... just be careful, just because you're immortal is no reason to be careless."  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:09 am
Seth nodded, "I understand, my... Raziel." She stumbled over his name, unaccustomed to addressing people by a first name. In the army, she had always addressed vampires by their last names, and each person above her had a rank or special title. It felt too... intimate. She struggled to shrug off that feeling. "I will... work on that, Raziel."

Her mind shifted gears, changing to affairs of survival and defense. "Sir... Raziel. The Elder God does not know that I have discovered who you are, correct? Would it not serve to help you if I play a double agent? Perhaps I might even gain further insight into my new Wraith form. I could return to him, saying I attempted to fulfill my mission, but that you easily overpowered me with your experience and strength." Her mind was shifting through the hundreds of variables, the dozen different ways that this action could take.

She looked up at him, having a slightly feeling that he might consider this reckless. "This way, I can occupy his attention and allow you free to roam on your own quest. This would also assure that he does not send anything else after you. What do you require, Raziel?" She smiled to herself, she'd gotten his name alright that time. How very hard it was to address one such as her SIRE so casually!

((She's WAY too much fun to write!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Raziel shook his head. "Now what did I just say about being careless? It's too risky, Elder God has a way of knowing things, he'll smell your deception a mile away. You stay here with me, understood?" He said adamantly, ready to take every precaution to make sure his reaming fledgling stayed safe.

"I'm heading to the Dark Forest to see the vampire Vorador and you shall accompany me. It's safe there" Or at least he hoped it would still be safe there...  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:24 pm
She looked at him for a moment, and when he told her that she was not to carry out her plan, she had to fight down the urge to debate the wisdom of it... even if it endangered her. However, if Raziel wished for her to remain by his side, then Seth would do her best to do so. Plus, a very small voice added, it is so much better being with your Sire than alone. Seth shrugged off the emotional complications behind that thought and nodded to him. "If that is what my... you want, I am more than willing to comply." She gave the area surrounding them a once over. They didn't seem to be in any danger currently, but how long would that last?

"Vorador. I heard tales of the ancient vampire from my previous life. He has survived through all this time?" There was the tiniest trace of awe in her voice. "I had also heard that he is none too pleasant to visitors..." She sighed and looked away into the underbrush. It was beginning to show the signs of a lovely evening as the sun began to wash the sky in crimson. For a long moment she was silent, surveying this natural beauty that she hadn't witnessed in a millennium, amazed at how it was nearly the same as it had always been. Time passed, yes, but some things were nigh immortal. Suddenly her gaze fell upon Raziel. Yes, some things are nigh immortal...

"I assume you know the way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:46 pm
((Gah, major plot hole XD; Raziel is currently in pre-Razielum time, since this is Defiance, but when Seth climbed out of the abyss, she found the ruins of the clan's sanctuary... hmm, I don't know how to fix this... what do you think?))  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Lil Raziel
((Gah, major plot hole XD; Raziel is currently in pre-Razielum time, since this is Defiance, but when Seth climbed out of the abyss, she found the ruins of the clan's sanctuary... hmm, I don't know how to fix this... what do you think?))

((Alright, obviously she came up in Post-Razielim time, but during her fortnight while she was searching for you, she stumbled through one of the timestreamers, but being in the spectral realm at the time, she didn't really realize it. *Scratches head* That work?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 pm
Fallen_Razielim
Lil Raziel

((Alright, obviously she came up in Post-Razielim time, but during her fortnight while she was searching for you, she stumbled through one of the timestreamers, but being in the spectral realm at the time, she didn't really realize it. *Scratches head* That work?))

Maybe... Elder God can also make his own portals through time, that's how he sent Kain to Raziel if my memory serves, maybe he did the same for her?  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Lil Raziel
Fallen_Razielim
Lil Raziel

((Maybe... Elder God can also make his own portals through time, that's how he sent Kain to Raziel if my memory serves, maybe he did the same for her?))

((That would make sense actually. I mean, Elder God wanted her to think that her clan was dead, entirely. She had heard you had been thrown in, but she might have rebelled against him if she thought there was anyone else for her to serve.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:43 pm
((Kay, doing that~))

"I take it you are unaware of what time you're in." Raziel mused, gesturing with a cloven hand to follow him. He lead her into a nearby clearing, stopping, he pointed up at the pillars, maybe only a few miles away from where they were.

They were corrupt, but they still stood as proudly as ever, unlike in Raziel and Seth's time when they served as nothing more than the base of Kain's throne. He then looked back at Seth, ready to be flooded by questions from the inquisitive, young vampire; she had always been like that, ever since the day she was first sired, Raziel remembered.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm
Seth stared, and if she still had a jaw it would have dropped. She tilted her head one way and then the other, trying to understand the sight before her eyes. "But... the pillars." She turned and looked at her sire. "What time? I..." Her eyes were huge as she tried to understand what was going on. "I know that I was in the Maelstrom for at LEAST a millennium. And I saw the ruins..." She turned back towards the pillars. Her eyes narrowed as her mind began grinding, churning through all of the sudden paradoxes and possiblities.

"I must have awoken and still have been in the correct flow of time, seeing as I encountered the ruins of the Razielim. However, for the pillars to still be standing..." She turned yet again to Raziel. "I have gone back in time?" She raised an eyebrow at that thought. "But who sent me back in time? Why would I have gone back in time...?" She thought of the Elder God. "Perhaps the Weaver knew what time you were currently in... but then again, it shouldn't matter, as long as you had been in Nosgoth at that time too. But, if time is not linear, then perhaps it would matter. Or if you could only be in one time at once... no, that wouldn't work. As long as you didn't encounter yourself, you should be alright."

Her head was hurting with all of the possibilities. She looked over at the pillars again, her countenance confused and slightly morose. "I don't suppose we could chance it by seeing if any of the Razielim are alive in this time, could we?" She closed her eyes and took deep breath before decending upon Raziel with questions. "You seem fine with this concept of time travel, how many times have you been to?" She paused, thinking over if that question was phrased correctly, then shrugged and continued. "How did I get sent back in time? How have you been sent back in time? Is time linear? How worried should we be about affecting changes in the past and their effect on the future? Are their any rules I need to be aware of? If we are back in time, is the Elder God still around? CAN we change what happened? Is it worth it?" She would have continued, but suddenly stopped when she saw that Raziel wanted to talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:33 pm
It was Raziel's turn for his eyes to widen, looking to Seth. "You saw the ruins...?" He murmured incredulously.... but the downfall of the Razielim was hundreds of centuries away, how was this possible? And then Seth said it herself - Elder God. Raziel chuffed softly, shaking his head; he shouldn't have been surprised. That parasite was omnipresent, if he needed his pawns to be where he needed them, moving them to a different time was probably a simple task for him.

"You are correct, Seth. This definitely is the work of The Elder God." Raziel said, crossing his arms affirmation, glancing sidelong toward the pillars. "I wasn't aware before that it was capable of time travel, but by the way he's present in all eras, it now seems blatantly obvious..."

When Seth piped up about the other Razielim, Raziel shook his head slowly. "No.

"They won't be around for another few hundred centuries. At this time, Kain is still a fledgling vampire." he replied, hoping she wouldn't be too disappointed.

But they way she bombarded him with questions thereafter, he knew she would be fine. He sighed like any patient parent would and answered her questions -- all at once. "Elder God sent you back in time, I got sent back with a time machine made by Moebius called the chronoplast chamber. Yes. We don't have to worry about that. No. Just stay close to me at all times. Yes. No," deep breath "AND we can only change very little about the past, it wouldn't be worth it to go forward in time to save the Razielim because it wouldn't be possible."

He then looked to Seth, smirking. "Any more questions, or have my answers sufficed?"  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 pm
Seth's eyes smiled meekly, suddenly noticing how rude it was of her to ask so many questions. "No.. that's all..." She looked around again, awed by the thought that she had actually been sent back in time. Her eyes scanned the landscape and for the first time she noticed how... young it all looked. It wasn't new or pure by any stretch of the imagination, but she must be thousands of years before her time. She had never seen the world quite like this. "It's truly amazing, to think we are in the past. I can now say I lived before I was ever born..." Her eyes widened slightly as she thought about the awe inspiring paradoxes of it all.

She turned on her heel in a brisk military fashion, finally done with her musings and ready to do whatever was required of her. "You said we should visit Vorador?" She stole a furtive glance towards the Black Forest, "I skirted the edge of the swamp there, and it didn't look too inviting. Perhaps we should get started before it gets too light," She offered, gesturing for her sire to take the lead.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:11 pm
"Yes, I have some questions that I need him to answer." Raziel replied, beginning to walk toward the direction of The Black Forest. "His home has always been insurmountable to the humans, so as long as we make the forest path before dawn, we should be fine."

As they walked, Raziel couldn't help but be reminded again how similar Seth and him were, and not only in looks; he was a lot like her as a fledgling, always curious and wanting to know all he could. He swore he must have driven Kain crazy many a times with all his questions. The thought was amusing, but it almost made Raziel long for the simpler times, despite what Kain had put him through...  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:40 pm
Seth nodded and fell in step, just slightly behind Raziel. She closed her eyes for a moment and listened to the quiet evening. She listened to crickets chirping in the brush, the nocturnal predators who scurried away as they approached, their own foot falls. Opening her eyes again she caught Raziel looking at her. She smiled slightly, and nodded at him. She perused his form slowly, trying to understand where everything had gone wrong so long ago. With the smallest amount of hesitation and greatest amount of care, she asked, "Sire... Raziel, would you mind telling me what happened after you were cast in?"

She certainly hoped she wasn't going to hurt him by asking, but there was still so much she had missed in the time of her own damnation. Her wings flapped lightly and she fingered one. "It seems ridiculous that all this pain was started by such harmless features. What was he afraid of... that we would fly away from his empire?" She looked away into the gathering gloom.  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff