Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seeker_deos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm
or, as far as soul gems go, do a daedric shrine quest that gives you a crappy item to give to martin, and keep asura's star for yourself, because it acts as a refillable soul gem. just leant how to summon a high level creature, and repeatedly soul trap it in asura's star to enchant stuff with decent boosts over and over.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:52 am
i just deleted EVERYTHING....im starting a new ^^ being a kitty man this time..my custom class is called cat man biggrin DUN DANNAAAAAA ITS CAT MAN!!!!  

Niaxus

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm
I've had the game ever since I got my ps3 (back in May), but only recently started actually investing the time into it. I'm definitely hooked on it now. Definitely.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:19 pm
I haven't played Oblivion yet (don't have a 360), but I LOVE Morrowind. Sure the graphics and combat aren't great, but the amount of background in the series and openness of the game is simply amazing. I've logged well over 200hrs on my main file, and I've just started actually doing the Main Quest! A lot of those hours were accumulated reading the in-game literature. You can find quite a bit of pretty lulzy or interesting stuff...  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items