Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:50 pm
Probably some white collar crime.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 am
OberFeldwebel
Pff, you wish.

No, he beat two Vietnamese shopkeepers half to death. One of them is permanently blind now. He was sentenced to two years, and served a month or two. He's not on parole, he's on a suspended sentence. He STILL OWES the rest of those two years.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:21 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Pff, you wish.

No, he beat two Vietnamese shopkeepers half to death. One of them is permanently blind now. He was sentenced to two years, and served a month or two. He's not on parole, he's on a suspended sentence. He STILL OWES the rest of those two years.

why? Also, why and how the ******** did he get a suspended sentence?
Or is that thing only for the rich people?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:32 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Pff, you wish.

I think it was a hate crime, but I may be mistaken. But yeah, the rich and famous get off easy.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Pff, you wish.

I think it was a hate crime, but I may be mistaken. But yeah, the rich and famous get off easy.

Hate crime, schmate crime.
If he beat them up because they were of opposite race then yes. But if he beat them up for some completely unrelated reason then why?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:52 pm
What i dont get....

If i kill a white man, for boinkin my wife.... its a crime of passion...

If i kill a black man for boinkin my wife.... Its a hate crime. And a crime of passion...

If i preemptively karate chop some n**, before he Hai-ya's me... Its a hate crime, and the use of a martial art to commit a crime....

but Qwai Jong Chopsticks over here can beat the bejing beef out of me, and call it self defense...

You know, i only really had a point with the first two sentences...

I just really, really wanted to make fun of a n** with this one.... just had to find a way to work it in there properly.  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:02 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Pff, you wish.

Hate crime, schmate crime.
If he beat them up because they were of opposite race then yes. But if he beat them up for some completely unrelated reason then why?
Sounded like a legitimate hate crime. Walked into the store, lost his temper, and beat the bejeezus out of every gook in sight, namely the storekeepers. Of course, media bias and all, I can't be 100% sure...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:54 am
Crash Maniac
What i dont get....

If i kill a white man, for boinkin my wife.... its a crime of passion...

If i kill a black man for boinkin my wife.... Its a hate crime. And a crime of passion...

If i preemptively karate chop some n**, before he Hai-ya's me... Its a hate crime, and the use of a martial art to commit a crime....

but Qwai Jong Chopsticks over here can beat the bejing beef out of me, and call it self defense...

You know, i only really had a point with the first two sentences...

I just really, really wanted to make fun of a n** with this one.... just had to find a way to work it in there properly.

Yeah I agree about that.
It's bullshit about how 'no minority is capable of doing a hate crime or being racist'.

Those 'Latino Only' dating hotlines, do you know how fast those organizations would jump on a Caucasian only dating hotline?

This double standard s**t, if you see it as such, is ******** bullshit.
But I doubt it will end any soon. In fact, I don't even think it will stop.

I'm not saying that this director was innocent, maybe he did beat the s**t out of those guys because of their race. But why ******** assume so every ******** time?

When you think about it, any sort of violence is a hate crime even if it's between a person or persons of the same race.  

OberFeldwebel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Wait, Mila Kunis from Family Guy? Meg friggin Griffin?! What the ******** can someone explain the angels in the promos to me? I've played Max Payne 2, and I don't remember no friggin angels.

I'm still waiting on my Devil May Cry movie, though......  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 am
Requiem6661
Wait, Mila Kunis from Family Guy? Meg friggin Griffin?! What the ******** can someone explain the angels in the promos to me? I've played Max Payne 2, and I don't remember no friggin angels.

Mila Kunis, the Ukranian, yes. She plays a Russian Mobster... I think. That part was kinda vague.

You'll have to watch it to see what the angels are all about. I promise you, it's no Constantine.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:26 am
But Constantine had Peter Stormare.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:37 am
OberFeldwebel
Oh yeah, it was a good movie in its own right, but Max Payne didn't rip it off in the least. I was expecting it, and the trailers suggested it, but I was gladly mistaken.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:04 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Oh yeah, it was a good movie in its own right, but Max Payne didn't rip it off in the least. I was expecting it, and the trailers suggested it, but I was gladly mistaken.

Ah good.

I've heard that some people were saying that it was 'Constantine-ish'.

I didn't think Max Payne ripped it off either.
Since they used real, well sort of real, guns in the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 pm
Requiem6661

I never played the 2nd game, but it there weren't any visual angles in the first one either. Only references to them.

BTW: I saw it. It was good, but they did change some important parts  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers