Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The World Ends With You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:08 am
((looool futzing noodle clucking))

Maioko glanced round to see the creatures no longer chasing her and Neo.
"I guess they don't like pairs." she replied, looking around to try and spot the girl from before, turning when she heard a shriek in time to see Kiri bowled over by another boy. Maioko stifled a small giggle at the sight before seeing the flash.
"More blue light and now those things are going away, definitely something to do with partners." she murmered, subconciously reaching for her necklace as she often did, finding instead the player pin that was attached to her top.
"What is this?" Maioko reacted, yanking the pin off her shirt and briefly examining the black skull motif before stuffing it into her skirt pocket, "And where's my necklace?!"
The colour drained from Maioko's already pale face as she scanned the ground and sprinted back without warning to the section of scramble crossing where she had woken up. Her eyes searched the pavements as she ran, slowly filling with tears as she eventually made it back to the crossing empty handed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:35 pm
"Excuse me?" Kiri asked Mai politely, "Are you alright? Have you lost something too?" She stroked the edge of her mask carefully, not really thinking about it. She'd been on her way to a fancy dress party when... well, it didn't bear thinking about. Now she was here, with half her face missing and a mask from last years production of The Phantom of The Opera. She guessed that these monsters were only attacking singular people who were... dead.
Luxy attracted her attention and made a searching motion with his hands around his eyes, then pointed to his ears, Kiriashi's face, Maioko's neck and vaguely in Neoera's direction, not knowing what the boy had lost. Kiri nodded and tapped her head, Do you know why? Luxy shook his head sadly, No... suddenly his face lit up. He spread his fingers wide then linked together and made a chain. All this is connected.
"Yes, he's right. It's all connected somehow..." Kiri muttered, oblivious to how strange her partner's sign language must seem.  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm
Watery eyed, Maioko looked up and nodded.
"My mum's pendant, it's g-gone." she sniffed, glancing at the ground again and wiping her eyes before the tears could fall.
"Have you two lost things too?" she asked, quickly adding the 'two' when she remembered Luxy could see the creatures as well. As soon as the words were out of Maioko's mouth, her head shot straight up and she swung round looking for her partner.
"Neo! I left him, with those stupid frog things!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 pm
"I'm so sorry, but as for Neo... He's fine," Kiri insisted, at least she hoped she was right. "The monsters don't attack if you're in a pair."
"Oh, you'd think so wouldn't you?" came a voice from the rooftops of 104. A ginger haired man with black wings was sitting there, smiling smugly, as a pink haired woman was held back by the scruff of the neck.
"Kariya - it's hands on this week! Let me at them!" she shrieked with an evil glare.
"No, no, Uzuki," the male replied, Kariya was it? "Let the kiddies work it out themselves."
Luxy stepped in front of Kiri protectively and held an arm out in front of Mai to tell her to back off. He gestured towards Neo with his spare arm.
"He wants you to go get Neo," Kiri explained as noise began creeping closer under the direction of the rooftop reaper pair. "Quick!"  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:09 pm
Mai nodded again and ran off towards Neo, despite everything secretly thinking how cute Luxy's actions had just been towards Kiri.
She met Neo halfway between the crossing and 104.
"I'm sorry." Mai said breathlessly. "Thought i'd...lost my..." she trailed off, trying to get her breath back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:27 pm
Neo was wking up again, this time during the middle of the conversation between the two shady characters. "Reapers", said Neo without evening realizing it. Neo then realized Maioko running towads him but a monster was ctaching up to her. "damn noise" said Neo again subconsiously. Then, without thinking, Neo ran to the monster, and slashed it in half with a weird blade of light. "What the?!" said Neo amazed at what he did.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:02 pm
Maioko ducked as Neo attacked the noise behind her.
"Oh my god, how did you do that?"
The light looked powerful, but the noise was only damaged and not destroyed. Remembering what Kiri said about pairs, Mai dogded the noise and ran at Neo.
"Partner!" she yelled, grabbing his arm. Another blue light surrounded their arms and the two were teleported away from each other into their separate zones, both had the noise in front of them.
"Here goes nothing, maybe that weird pin'll help." Mai muttered, reaching into her skirt pocket for the black skull pin she'd found earlier. Instead, she pulled out a handful of pins and, after a second of bewielderment, pressed the first pin and drew a water barrier in front of the noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:23 pm
Neo began slashing away at the Noise, ending it in only a few slashes. Bewildered at5 wat Maioko did, all he could do was wait until maioko reappeared.  

BlueSparker

Elysiara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:36 am
Kiri grabbed Luxy's hand, mimicking what Mai and Neo had done. They rushed the noise down before vanishing in to their separate zones and immediately she understood what she had to do. Holding up her phone she zapped at the nosie with bullets of light and she chipped away at their health in the higher plane. Lucas used his lack of hearing to focus his concentration, creating a holy light around the monsters to drain their energy. After just a few moments of their teamwork the noise were destroyed and they were teleported back to 104.
"Haha!" Kiri laughed at the reapers, hugging Luxy and waving her phone at them over his shoulder. "Suck on that you big bullies!" Luxy nodded his agreement silently.
Kariya grinned at Uzuki and pointed to Neo,
"Keep an eye on that one," he noted, "He shouldn't know the things he's coming out with." Uzuki giggled evily and smiled at Neo as he waited for Mai to reappear.
"I can't wait to get at them, all of them," she laughed cruelly, "but first, let's leave them to their mission." With that the two Reapers vanished over the rooftops, presumably headed for Dogenzaka to get ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 am
The noise dissappeared along with her barrier and Mai was teleported back to scramble crossing. After a few moments of searcing for the two characters on the rooftop, she turned and grinned at Neo.
"Woo, teamwork! Well it was all you, but I found a load of weird pins in my pocket."
Reaching into her pocket again, Mai pulled out a handful of pins including the two she'd already used. Examining the other ones, she pressed them gently in turn to see what they did, getting a halfhearted animation from some and no reaction from the others.
"These three don't work for me, are they any use to you?" Mai asked, handing Neo three of the pins.  

Katanaqui

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 pm
"huh" said Neo not paying attention. "No, they work, but only in the zone..." said Neo, amazed at the fact he knew about Pins and how they worked. "Yeah, anyway, you should hang on to them" said Neo giving Maioko the Pins back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:54 am
"Hey! You two!" Kiri came hurrying over to Mai and Neo with Luxy in tow. The silent boy was trying to slow Kiri down; she kept stumbling over her own feet in excitement and he was sure that she would fall.
Slow down! he waved his hands at her in vain as they ran the last few feet to the other pair.
"Ha... Good job with those monsters..." she said, slightly pink in the face as Luxy got out his phone to check his latest message. Immediately Kiri felt a sharp pain in her hand and a timer began to count down.
Read this, Lucas handed her the phone which showed a text from "The Reapers".
"What? What the hell?" she exclaimed, reading the message twice over before checking her own phone which showed the same text. "Hey, Mai, Neo, do you have this message too? Be careful when you open it - that really smarts..."

[[Day 1 is always to go to 104, but we're already here so...?]]  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 am
((go to Hachiko instead?))

"Oh." Mai took the pins back, giving them another once-over.
"Wait, how do you know- " she started before Kiri and Luxy came over, deciding instead to pocket the pins and bring it up later.
"What's wrong with the message?" asked Mai, feeling her own pink flip phone vibrate as she pulled it out, nearly dropping it when the timer stung her right hand and shrieking when she saw the red numbers engraved on her palm.
"Make your way to...face erasure? And a timer?! This can't be, I mean, we can't really get, they can't actually erase us can they?"
Closing her phone, Mai took a deep breath to stop herself from babbling anymore. She was, after all, a fairly collected girl, only rarely letting her nerves show through.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:20 am
[[Yeah, sure. :3]]

"You will be assimilated," Kiri pulled a dead-pan face and walked around Luxy like a zombie as he laughed at her Borg impression. "Resistance is futile. Please. How lame is this? What kind of weirdo sends 'I will kill you' spam?" She tapped her phone and deleted the message but only seconds later her ring tone went off again and the command was back.
Luxy tapped her shoulder, shrugged his own shoulders, and mimed walking. Let's go. Just in case.
"I guess you're right partner, maybe we should head down to Hachiko just in case."  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:45 am
Smiling at Kiri's act, Mai added her agreement, "I reckon we should. Hachiko's close anyway and something's obviously going on. I mean, no one can see us-" she reached out as if to hit a passerby over the head "-those frog things had it in for us, and I definitely don't remember getting a tattoo." she held up her palm showing the red digits. Mai then looked to Neo for his opinion and silently wondered if he knew anything more like he had done about the pins.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff