Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Any kind of TWILIGHT Roleplay!!!!! ((plz!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:00 am
Jacob looked at her curiously, but smiled. She usuall chose around here to motorcycle, but she didnt today for some reason. He wasn't going to press the topic though. "Okay then." he smiled, climbing slowly down the tree, he waited for her at the bottom of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:01 am
She hopped down to the next branch, swinging down from it. She landed by Jacob, grinning. "You drove the Rabbit, right?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 am
Jacob nodded. "Of course, I always do. Why did you ask?" he asked her grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:09 am
"Just making sure you didn't build another car," she replied, "I like the Rabbit."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:14 am
Jacob smiled at her. "Well dont worry about that, I like the rabbit and am too lazy to build another one, I dont feel like waiting to get parts either. But before we go to La Push, can I eat breakfast first?" he asked, walking into the backdoor of the house, like he always did. "Hey, Ed! Make me some food please!" he called, walking into the kitchen where there was already a plate waitin for him. "Thanks!" he called, sitting at the table and shoveling his face full f food.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:16 am
Nessie giggled as she sat down next to him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:19 am
"What are you laughing at?" Jacob asked, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:20 am
"Nothing!" she smiled back, her heart warming at his smile.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:23 am
"Are you sure?" Jacob asked her confused. She usually didnt act this way, but he thought it was extremely cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:28 am
She nodded, "Yup!" she closed her eyes.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:10 am
Jacob looked at her. "Your acting awfully strange today Nessie. Why?" he asked, worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:16 am
"I'm acting strange?" she replied innocently, "What do you mean?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:21 am
Jacob sighed. "I know you know what i'm talking about." he accused, looking into her eyes. There was somethign there that wasn't there before, but he could put his finger on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:27 am
She looked away, pouting, "How about 'em motorcycles?" she grinned, getting up.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:33 am
Jacob smiled at her and got up. "Okay, fine, but i know you changed the topic on purpose. I will find out why you are acting this way." he promised, walking out into the open are before the front door. He saw Edward adn Alice standing there, talking. Edward smiled at jacob, this was strange becasue he never did that. "What are you smiling at? Geesh,all of you guys are being so wierd today.' he sighed, walking out the front door. Jacob then heard Edward whispered somethign to Nessie, but he couldnt tell what it was.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff