Submit

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:05 am
rosesatin43
i have 3 accounts with hatchlings and eggs and they are all most dead i am going to put them all in here and hope they all live the frist set is theses User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.39 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.35 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.36 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.35 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.99 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.96 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.99 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.44 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.75 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 0.17 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.36 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.39 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.21 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5.62 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 0.21 days left these are all i have that need to grow and hatch i hope they live but if not i will get more to replace them thanks

I'll post your babies in our incubator thread. It's a few threads down from this one. This is the thread for if you want to help keep this guild going with doing the infirmary and moderating the guild. Be aware though, that you are only allowed ONE account over there, and if found out, all your scrolls can be burned and lost. We'll do what we can go keep the babies alive.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Therefore! We ask that you fill out the following form so that we can see who we can add to our faithful crew! And again Willa, you can add anything you want to.

1: How did you find this guild? (we just kinda want to know but we also want to see if our other faithful members are doing their jobs^^) I found this guild via the guild search button and the where to post your dragons thread on the dc forums

2: Do you want a particular job? Do you do anything right now? (like I know we have a few faithful walkers.)
I have no clue realy
3: How much time wold you be willing to spend helping? (editing the incubator can take hours, I know this from experience). Speaking from experience, I usually spend at least 2-3 hours going through4 pages worth of coding.

4: When are you around usually? (and would it be possible to state this in Eastern Standard Time? Just for ease for Willa, Alda and I)

5: Do you belong to the Dragcave forum? Me wants to know because we have an update thread...Kinda. But if you would like to use it to post news and updates from the Dragcave forum for those of us that don't belong you would be welcome to. mrgreen
Yes, I do.

Others: I have a little experience in updating crazy threads. -,- God knows I did it for months.I used to help run the PP trade center thread. And yes I know it's exhausting. I've been through it before.  

bluebell_flowers

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 pm
1: How did you find this guild? Saw someone's banner and clicked it, fell in love with this place right away!

2: Do you want a particular job? Do you do anything right now? anything is fine with me
and no i do not have a job as of right now

3: How much time wold you be willing to spend helping? all day, everyday really as i have no real life job at the moment

4: When are you around usually? all day periodically

5: Do you belong to the Dragcave forum? yes i do  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:28 am
If it's not too late, I'd like to apply. >w<
1: How did you find this guild?
I saw Willa-Wisp walking dragon eggs and hatchlings. We talked and she invited me into the guild. (Thank you so much!)

2: Do you want a particular job? Do you do anything right now?
I would be glad to take dragons walking. ^_^ Preferrably not math though, I have a LOT of homework reguarding math already.

3: How much time wold you be willing to spend helping?
As much time as I can be on. I'm usually on 3-6 days a week, 2-4 hours, though not consistantly. I share my computer with my sisters and mom.

4: When are you around usually?
Sorry, I only have an idea of what time standard time is, but I'm usually on at 4:00PM-9:00PM Pacific time.
http://www.time.gov/ (I hope this might help) -bows repeatedly-

5: Do you belong to the Dragcave forum?
I have an account, but it is rare that I visit the forum.  

blazingredfire

3,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm
Just thought I'd fill this out (to be official and all):

1: How did you find this guild?

I was looking up other DragonCave-related guilds to post my eggs in, and this one popped up. It looked cool (and it is!).

2: Do you want a particular job? Do you do anything right now?

I am glad to take the dragons walking. That's about all I have time for.

3: How much time would you be willing to spend helping?

As much time as I can be on. I'm usually on late at night, mostly on the weekends, though not consistently. I work during the week and don't have much free time.

4: When are you around usually?

Sorry, I only have an idea of what Eastern Standard Time is, but I'm usually on around 9:00 PM on weeknights, and afternoons on the weekends.

5: Do you belong to the Dragcave forum?

I have an account on the site, but it is rare that I visit the forum. The people there leave a lot to be desired. Especially the mods. I mostly post my eggs and get my cave info from other sites (Gaia in particular).

~Tara sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:25 am
Well Ash on Dragcave almost everyday and for Mondays and Wedsdays i have a spare that i can post yours in if you need me to, let me know ok?  

Ultima228

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers