Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 pm
Wow! o_O You really got loaded with school work!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Actually, I had put off the work over the weekend. Then procrastinated. While doing the work. If that makes sense.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:37 am
It's gotten very cold now. I have no idea how to turn on the heater in my dorm...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:06 am
((What happend to my post? o_O" Gaia did it again...I made a post last night and its not here now...))

@Dornkus
Ah-ha! You waited until last minute! I usually do that too. sweatdrop

@Apiyo
I wish mom would turn up the heat more in the house. >_<" I think its time to do so at least. She does but just a little. (She isn't cold...and neither is everyone else but I am! >_<)  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 am
Ah-ha!! So its that time of the year again!! Unfortunately(or maybe fortunately biggrin ), I live in a tropical country where there is only summer biggrin D: But these few days Ive been finding it really hard to get up cause Im suffering from MUSCLE ACHES!!! Its from all those netball shooting training Ive been engrossed in since netball carnival is coming soon biggrin And people!! Stop complaining cause poor girl here gets up at 5.30 every morning!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 am
Fate-J
Ah-ha!! So its that time of the year again!! Unfortunately(or maybe fortunately biggrin ), I live in a tropical country where there is only summer biggrin D: But these few days Ive been finding it really hard to get up cause Im suffering from MUSCLE ACHES!!! Its from all those netball shooting training Ive been engrossed in since netball carnival is coming soon biggrin And people!! Stop complaining cause poor girl here gets up at 5.30 every morning!! crying
lol 5:30...just like when I was in school. But on the other hand, whats netball training? Do you have some kind of festival coming up? ^_^ We don't have something like that here (I don't think so at least ^^)  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:08 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
lol 5:30...just like when I was in school. But on the other hand, whats netball training? Do you have some kind of festival coming up? ^_^ We don't have something like that here (I don't think so at least ^^)

Netball is commonly refered to as the women's basketball((: And its some kind of carnival where different classes of the same level compete together biggrin Its a major end of year event for my school!! Its fun biggrin

And Moon_Maiden!! Your avi is REALLY pretty heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 am
Really? I thought my avi seemed plain compared to others.....

Thank you. ^_^  

0Moon_Maiden0

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:26 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Really? I thought my avi seemed plain compared to others.....

Thank you. ^_^

(Nods head violently) Its really pretty!! I never thought to dress up my avi like that!! And your welcome heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 am
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J

Netball is commonly refered to as the women's basketball((: And its some kind of carnival where different classes of the same level compete together biggrin Its a major end of year event for my school!! Its fun biggrin

Oh so that's it!!! How fun! ^__^ Good luck with that!!

@Moon Maiden
You changed your avi!! It looks nice! ^_^ heart  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:35 pm
Thanks. I was having trouble figuring out what to wear for the Halloween event.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:35 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J

@Moon Maiden

Thanks!! And Im just so excited so just let me say one thing!! My class got our CLASS TEE and its ORANGE!!! So pretty I wanna wear it NOW!!  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:14 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Wow! I really like what You're wearing right now. o_O!!! Pretty!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:14 am
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J

@Moon Maiden

Thanks!! And Im just so excited so just let me say one thing!! My class got our CLASS TEE and its ORANGE!!! So pretty I wanna wear it NOW!!
Oh! You got the shirt already? ^^ Neat! Do they keep it until time or do you get to keep it? ^__^ BY the way! What do you get for winning?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:26 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0
Wow! I really like what You're wearing right now. o_O!!! Pretty!! heart

Aw-thankies. Your avi looks lovely as well. The dreamer item and witch dress go nicely together.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff