Reply The Official Australian Guild
Melbournites! or what ever your called. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:35 pm
if you do organize something i'll come. i like parties. even if they are not a party. (i know, i dont get it either)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:43 am
WarriorShadow
so?

none of them know me...at all.

ninja  

WellzY
Crew

superdud3000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:41 am
Hey! I might be there... If Im not already going to Perth ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:45 pm
Tell me when exactly you're coming. We'll organise a meeting.  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:43 am
Well my mum just got back from england yesterday

*rolls around in all his cheap english nicknacks* yaaayyaaaaaay.

Anyway, were gonna smash up a plan this weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:47 am
oh if your comming around new years, ill be able to meet up as well, i waiting for my dad to get back with the details but im going up to syd and kempsea (spelling) hopefully b4 xmas  

Kirinea

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:30 am
While this is relatively relavant, I'll be down Melways between the 23rd of January and the 1st of February. This is all but confirmed, I just need to book me some airline tickets, plus my BDO ticket and I'll be laughing.
But yes, I is also interested in having a meet of sorts, assuming you don't get sick of each other by the time I get there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:40 am
lol, ild be up 4 it, even tho i dont realy talk to you, but hey why not start?

my msn is seltria@hotmail if anyone wants to add me to try n organise somthing  

Kirinea

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:21 am
DNA_Guru
While this is relatively relavant, I'll be down Melways between the 23rd of January and the 1st of February. This is all but confirmed, I just need to book me some airline tickets, plus my BDO ticket and I'll be laughing.
But yes, I is also interested in having a meet of sorts, assuming you don't get sick of each other by the time I get there. 3nodding

I'll meet you. I'll meet you big time.

domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:20 pm
EmWah

domokun

In my base?  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:42 pm
DNA_Guru
EmWah

domokun

In my base?

neutral

We have some many people coming down to visit over these holidays, I hope I get a chance to meet up with you all when you do. We've got DNA now, Jaa and WS, and that person I don't know who posted before, but yeah! Melbourne is clearly the place to be. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:30 pm
WellzY
DNA_Guru
EmWah

domokun

In my base?

neutral

We have some many people coming down to visit over these holidays, I hope I get a chance to meet up with you all when you do. We've got DNA now, Jaa and WS, and that person I don't know who posted before, but yeah! Melbourne is clearly the place to be. cool

n i cant wait to get out of it  

Kirinea

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:41 pm
Oh yeah. I guess I should say that I'll be coming down. I will definatley be there for a few days around the 29th of January, same time as DNA is aboot. Possibly might come down around New Years as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:00 am
EmWah
Oh yeah. I guess I should say that I'll be coming down. I will definatley be there for a few days around the 29th of January, same time as DNA is aboot. Possibly might come down around New Years as well.
Could you find it in your heart to come a little earlier so we can muck around in the city together? The Big Day Out is not enough. domokun  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Taine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:40 pm
so does anyone have their dates set yet?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff