Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Destroying the planet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottystripes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:24 pm
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its true -- the methane that cows produce does infact pollute the air alot and so does the mathane produced from rice paddy fields (u know my science teacher thinks that they are the main reason for it!!)

also i think that maybe all this pollution and stuff was gonna happen anyway without humans and cars -- even though that is still a factor - but we are only a small portion of it -- my teacher also said that volcanoes were another major cause of it -- anyway wot can we do -- if all of America and Britain and places like that dont use cars - other countries who are developing alot like china and middle east and india and pakistan and africa will be us so there still will be fumes produced!! biggrin

but to be honest going green is hard!! but it would be cool if rickshaws and horses were back... *dreams*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:02 am
Yea... The great nomad who travel to Britain with his horse lol Hmm... It's not that eassy wink

It's proberly best to use electricity... And vulcano's? There ain't that many razz And they usually also produce land... And it's really eassy to make stuff green! The problem is, that the population grows, and everyone don't wanto live in a forrest...  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:34 am
If you start using paper bags then plastic bags the polution can be decreased in major amount, also usage of Air conditions and Refrigerators also pollutes our atmosphere, so we should make as less use of these things as possible.

And also use of paper pollutes the atmosphere! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:46 am
Bismillah ---

Lol, that's the same thing I took last year. But I guess that refrigerators are ok ( if we use it alone since we need it so much ), the air conditioning isn't that much of a need. We only have one in the living room, the other rooms have a fan ( in my house ). And paper, well, I think it's really not a need, since now we have computers and stuff, we basically save all the information on it.

--- Salam!

Mini_Angel_1994

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:42 am
Yup, electricity wink

We need to produce it in the right way 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:34 pm

nuclear energy anyone? rolleyes

we have better technology now to deal with waste products than before.

Absurd Thought

spottystripes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:45 am
Absurd Thought

yea and they use nuclear energy much because if it goes wrong then the radiations will stary in that place and spread and people will not be able to live there cuz itll be too dangerous and there are lotsa nasty diseases cuz of it aswel!!

i learnt about it in school btw! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:25 am
Who diden't?

Lølz razz I readed mostly about it, in my projekt about atom energy 3nodding

Using wind energy is clean 3nodding People should begin doing that razz

And putting gas holder's in cows rofl  

Zaakii

spottystripes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 am
yea but u need 100 windturbines to replace the energy that is made with 1 coal powerstation -- it takes up too much sppace, and kills birds --

i think solar power is awesome and u could put it on top is an electric car to charge it up!!!!!! xd biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:07 am
spottystripes
yea but u need 100 windturbines to replace the energy that is made with 1 coal powerstation -- it takes up too much sppace, and kills birds --

i think solar power is awesome and u could put it on top is an electric car to charge it up!!!!!! xd biggrin

The birds? Really! We can destroy the whole planet! And look outta your window, i know it's winter time but if it is summer then how many birds u usually see? There can eassily be 5 in a tree...

And the sun energy is very expensive i guess... But it could be good wink But people don't like it razz

And think about in a coal powerstation, u must get up coal, and have a big place to make the energy... And destroy the planet...  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:29 am
spottystripes
Absurd Thought

yea and they use nuclear energy much because if it goes wrong then the radiations will stary in that place and spread and people will not be able to live there cuz itll be too dangerous and there are lotsa nasty diseases cuz of it aswel!!

This is not Russia back in the 80's where the goverment didn't correctly regulate the nuclear reactors, we're in 2008. There's been a lot more progress since then on reducing contamination and such.

Solar energy only works in places where people get lots of sun. Wind energy only works in places where there is high amounts of wind and there is space to do so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 am
Absurd Thought
spottystripes
Absurd Thought

This is not Russia back in the 80's where the goverment didn't correctly regulate the nuclear reactors, we're in 2008. There's been a lot more progress since then on reducing contamination and such.

Solar energy only works in places where people get lots of sun. Wind energy only works in places where there is high amounts of wind and there is space to do so.

Lotsa wind?

There is full of it at north Germany and Denmark and some skandinavian lands... Wind power 3nodding

You can also just place it at the sea...

Atom energy... Well it whill thake some million years to make the radiations well, and that whill thake some time you see... Think about what happend in 50 years, and then think about what can happend in million years?

LøL we prorly live in other planets i guess, and have other kinda advanced energy...

And hmmm... Atom energy is not the big thing, but atom bomb is! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance What would happend if you placed a atom bomb in Israel? A big one?  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Zaaki
What would happend if you placed a atom bomb in Israel? A big one?

THe middle east would become inhabitable, and no one would be able to worship according to their faith, nor would anyone be able to live there.

At least the fighting would stop; because the land would not be worth fighting for.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:48 am
Absurd Thought
Zaaki
What would happend if you placed a atom bomb in Israel? A big one?

THe middle east would become inhabitable, and no one would be able to worship according to their faith, nor would anyone be able to live there.

At least the fighting would stop; because the land would not be worth fighting for.
Ehh, not that big soo 10% if the Earth would explode razz rofl

Why diden't anyone do it?

A atombomb in Denmark would destroy whole Denmark, as the litlle country it is razz Plus, it would hurt Germany Sweden and those wink  

Zaakii

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:44 pm
Zaaki
Salam smile

I was thinking about something... Isen't it haram to destroy our world! I mean example when we drive in car, we destroy the nature! And our planet!

We also hurt others by it! Example that patrol we use most in Denmark, dossen't hurt the planet. But it gives us stuff like cancer!

Shoulden't we be using electricity to do stuff like that? It is hard to make! And it is hallal...
But atleast we wont get soo much gunha, right?

Well technically speaking yes it is """"haram""" but yea Allah gave us oil and other sources for a reason
which he may wanted us to use it in another way...Allah gave us a brain so yes we will be questioned for this....but remember dont think everything is gunnah because its all about your intention.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff