Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:11 pm
Karma v2
The game is still glitchy as f*ck, so there may not have been one confused I spent more time in the null chamber than anywhere else gonk I dunno why they released it so early...

Did you at least get off the train?

And I still am too scared to cash my shiney new cash card.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:57 pm
Yeah, I got off the train, but I think I had to use my arrow keys. The glitches get better, just wait.

Why are you scared to cash your card? Think you'll spend it all in Back Alley Bargains? xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:47 pm
Karma v2
The game is still glitchy as f*ck, so there may not have been one confused I spent more time in the null chamber than anywhere else gonk I dunno why they released it so early...

they released it early for the halloween event, it already has drummed up more people and pulled more attention, and now this too. it's the best time to release but they would been better off waiting for xmas, less glitches and what a great xmas gift xD. but nope they threw it out early, i was in closed beta it was teh uber glitchy i got off the train after about 20 tries . . . hated that thing the screen to screen movement is highly flawed . . . so be careful of that . . . the rest that i actually got to which was just the sewer x.x seemed decent enough though . . . but i heard of worse glitches later on . . . i always missed the testing times and had to work through that recent game server up until open beta release timing . . . that kind irked me . . . and now closed beta testers are kicked out into the cold seriously wtf ?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 am
Karma v2
Yeah, I got off the train, but I think I had to use my arrow keys. The glitches get better, just wait.

Why are you scared to cash your card? Think you'll spend it all in Back Alley Bargains? xd

My Target had this New cash card with a new prize. I got two cause I was that excited. I cashed the first one and didn't get the prize. I reported this and was told that the cards shouldn't have been released yet, but they would get my prize to me. I got my prize (a special zomg game box) but they still haven't announced the new cards, so I don't want to cash another one and have to go to a lot of trouble to get the prize.  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:00 am
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2

they released it early for the halloween event, it already has drummed up more people and pulled more attention, and now this too. it's the best time to release but they would been better off waiting for xmas, less glitches and what a great xmas gift xD. but nope they threw it out early, i was in closed beta it was teh uber glitchy i got off the train after about 20 tries . . . hated that thing the screen to screen movement is highly flawed . . . so be careful of that . . . the rest that i actually got to which was just the sewer x.x seemed decent enough though . . . but i heard of worse glitches later on . . . i always missed the testing times and had to work through that recent game server up until open beta release timing . . . that kind irked me . . . and now closed beta testers are kicked out into the cold seriously wtf ?

I agree. Christmas would have been much better, but that's Gaia for you. People are just going to be more frustrated with the game and lose interest faster. I got into a few of the testing sessions and made it off the train, but whenever I got knocked out, I'd end up in the glitched null chamber (gray screen and heavy breathing. Amusing and annoying all at the same time xd )
On the screen movement, yeah, I had to use the arrow keys most of the time. Did you notice the PDA and chat screens overlap into the playing field? gonk
I know right? That's just wrong. I wanted to keep testing now that it's in live mode T.T

@Salmay: I was wondering where those came from on the MP... sux about the item glitch though. I wonder what's in them confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:21 pm
Still don't know what I am doing wrong... crying  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:14 pm
Have you tried using your arrow keys instead of trying to click the ground?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:20 pm
Karma, It's official.
I suck at the marketplace.

I sold my ticket.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Neiina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 pm
lilartichoke
Karma, It's official.
I suck at the marketplace.

I sold my ticket.

scream GOD! what?! the ticket is 300k now?
on the other hand, I doubt many people are buying the tickets.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 pm
yeah I doubt it too.
I sold it for 100k.
I went back a couple hours later and they were going for 150k...

I hate it so.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 pm
Don't get frustrated Arti xd

As long as you sell it for more than you bought it for or trade for an MC of similar value, it's all good. You don't have to sell at exactly peak sales. Sometimes you can get lucky and get it at just the right time, but that's pretty rare unless you're on all the time. 100k is pretty good actually :3

Playing the MP is all about gambling. Sometimes you make good decisions and some times you make bad decisions.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:22 pm
darn it, maybe I should eat my words. the tickets DO sell for 300k :/ it's alright, there was a risk of it going down gonk UWAH! who am I kidding?! why didn't I buy the stupid ticket and sell it later?  

Neiina

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:27 pm
Neiina
darn it, maybe I should eat my words. the tickets DO sell for 300k :/ it's alright, there was a risk of it going down gonk UWAH! who am I kidding?! why didn't I buy the stupid ticket and sell it later?

That's the market for you confused I'm actually pretty shocked they jumped that much myself. I figured they'd maybe break 150K.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 am
I'm shocked too... but there's all kinds of crazy kids out there that HAVE to have everything! Like all the prizes from in all the "event gift boxes" and the unopened boxes themselves... ya know? And 1st gens. of every EI... but usually those people are better at buying and sellng. I guess.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm
Or people who buy mythrill coins for more than they are worth.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff