hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 am
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Oh yeah. I'm in Girl Scouts (don't laugh.) and we had a trunk or treat and my troop always does the haunted house.

We made like 20 kids cry from scaring them. I heard we even made a leader cry too.

I wasn't the one doing the scaring though, I was the cheery undertaker leading everyone through the "cemetary"(we were in the council's printing room and decorated it to look like a cemetary) where people were scaring them. I liked my role better than if I'd been a zombie actually.

I thought girl scouts were sweet. o_o!!!
JK. ^_^

That sounds liek fun but aw they really got scared! ^^

So I'm not allowed to be a Girl Scout now because I'm mean and sarcastic? stare
Haha, jk.

Some were really scared, two just stopped half way through and refused to move because they were too scared so I had to put my arm around both of them and lead/push them through the rest of the way. Luckily they were younger and short so I was able to get my arm around both of them.

I really liked being a cheerful undertaker though, I'm thinking of doing it again halloween but without being in the haunted house it wouldn't make much sense. I felt somewhat accomplished that the adults liked me though, the kids just didn't understand me. emo

hehe. ^_^
Aw..they got that scared? Well, kids do get scared realy easily. (And in my moms case she gets scared too easily as well >-<). Hm...a cheerful undertaker. That sounds like fun! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Oh yeah. I'm in Girl Scouts (don't laugh.) and we had a trunk or treat and my troop always does the haunted house.

We made like 20 kids cry from scaring them. I heard we even made a leader cry too.

I wasn't the one doing the scaring though, I was the cheery undertaker leading everyone through the "cemetary"(we were in the council's printing room and decorated it to look like a cemetary) where people were scaring them. I liked my role better than if I'd been a zombie actually.

JK. ^_^

Haha, jk.

Some were really scared, two just stopped half way through and refused to move because they were too scared so I had to put my arm around both of them and lead/push them through the rest of the way. Luckily they were younger and short so I was able to get my arm around both of them.

I really liked being a cheerful undertaker though, I'm thinking of doing it again halloween but without being in the haunted house it wouldn't make much sense. I felt somewhat accomplished that the adults liked me though, the kids just didn't understand me. emo

hehe. ^_^
Aw..they got that scared? Well, kids do get scared realy easily. (And in my moms case she gets scared too easily as well >-<). Hm...a cheerful undertaker. That sounds like fun! ^_^

I actually get scared very easily normally. Just lately I've been getting better.

I just like helping out in the haunted house because it's a lot of fun and I know everyone there so I kinda laugh at them when they're trying to scare people.

It's still startling to have someone standing right behind you then scream though. One of my friends who was a zombie wanted to scare me too since I was leading people around so casually so she snuck up behind me then screamed but I knew she was there 'cause I was awesome and she didn't scare me.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 am
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

JK. ^_^

Haha, jk.

hehe. ^_^

I actually get scared very easily normally. Just lately I've been getting better.

I just like helping out in the haunted house because it's a lot of fun and I know everyone there so I kinda laugh at them when they're trying to scare people.

It's still startling to have someone standing right behind you then scream though. One of my friends who was a zombie wanted to scare me too since I was leading people around so casually so she snuck up behind me then screamed but I knew she was there 'cause I was awesome and she didn't scare me.
lol Awesome! Yeah thats like me too at times. Like if someone is behind you and then scream then it's kinda like an instinct to just scream. XD
Working in a haunted house does sound like a lot of fun. I'm not sure if you said so already. But will you be working in one this halloween? ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:16 am
3nodding hey guys your plans all sound like fun, im having a horror movie night with some friends!  

Katarina_Heart

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:19 am
Hi there! ^_^
That sounds like fun. Blockbuster always have a wall full of horror movies around this month. ^^

This one is about warewolves but anyone ever saw "Dog Solider"? ^_^ I thought it was really good! Althought its old now. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

JK. ^_^

Haha, jk.

hehe. ^_^

lol Awesome! Yeah thats like me too at times. Like if someone is behind you and then scream then it's kinda like an instinct to just scream. XD
Working in a haunted house does sound like a lot of fun. I'm not sure if you said so already. But will you be working in one this halloween? ^_^

No, I won't be working in a real one. I enjoy doing the Girl Scout one because it's very toned down in relation to real haunted houses. I don't think I'd be very scary in a real one.

I've realized lately I really like being infront of people though so I'm going to take theatre next year at my school. I never did before since I used to get terribly stage fright. I'll probably be the only senior in my class since I'd be starting in Theatre I since I've had no previous acting experience.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh!! That sounds like fun! Hopefully it goes well for you!!! ^_^
What will you do in it?

I pop out of no were in the bigging im being User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:16 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
What will you do in it?

eek Eep!  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 pm
I had a friend who was the pig thing last year.

It's just the pig thing since I've never actually seen any of the Saw movies. I don't like horror.

That sounds like it'll but fun though, Dot Hack.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:01 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
What will you do in it?

eek Eep!
Exactly what I was thinking! >__<"
But it would be fun to dress like that. XD  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:02 am
@Zizzy
Theater! Oh that sounds like fun! Although I also have stage freight I woulnd't be able to do it but I'm sure it'll be fun though. ^_^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:38 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Moonlight_HuangHou
What will you do in it?

eek Eep!
Exactly what I was thinking! >__<"
But it would be fun to dress like that. XD

stare at his face