Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ghosts and Pepsi(need) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*I see dead people!*
  Yes, and I'm Bruce Willis
  *Gasp* You have the Sixth Sense!
  I'm getting a drink. Gold?
View Results

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:24 pm
"Because it's my part time job. I'm a medium in my spare time. That and I want you out of my hair." Matt said with a straight face as he started walking slowly away from her. He hoped she'd take the hint and follow along with him instead of behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:57 pm
She scowled, following beside him. She looked down, wanting to just skulk off in the opposite direction.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:07 am
"So where are you from?" Matt asked as he quickened his pace down the hallway. He was going to be late for his appointment, but he wanted to take care of her too- as much as he didn't want to show it.
"Or better yet, what is your name?" He asked with a small laugh, finding it hard to believe that he hadn't asked that already.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 am
"I'm from HERE," she replied, looking at him, "And my name is Jessica."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 am
"Oh..." Matt started as his cheeks turned a little red. He looked away in the hopes of her not noticing. "How come I haven't seen you around? Have you been dead that long?" He asked as he turned to face her again, his blush had disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 pm
"I died last Saturday, I was in your History class," she told him, sighing.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:02 am
"Oh." He said with a frown as he kept walking. He stopped at the front door and held it open for her- then paused to realize she probably didn't even need to use doors anymore.
"Well I don't pay much attention in History class..." He said but couldn't help think that most History classes were spent making goo-goo eyes and passing notes to his cute classmate Andi. She was the only reason why he went to History class, and now he was almost ashamed.
He tried to think back to the classes, and put this girl, Jessica into the mental picture. He thought he could for a second, but then lost it.
"Where do you normally sit in that class?" He asked wanting to complete the picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 pm
"Back row, by the window," she replied, "Thank you," she added as she walked through the doorway, not forgetting her manners.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:27 pm
"Hmm... back row you say? So I didn't sit that far from you. Were you really quiet?" Matt asked trying to think of the people who sat in the back row. He let the door close behind her, laughing to himself at the fact that she still used doors. So it must be true that she hadn't died long ago, she still doesn't know all the 'perks'.
He walked down the stairs, and took a left at the sidewalk.
"So, how did you die?" He asked, hoping the situation wouldn't turn awkward.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm
"I was very vocal in the discussions," she replied, "But yeah, otherwise I was quiet." she looked at him, "A few pepsi cans dropped on my head, I fell over, hit my head on something, and passed out. I was found three hours later, dead." she replied sternly, "And I'd advise that you don't bring that up ever."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:34 pm
bump  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items