Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Death Penalty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you with ore agaist it?
  With
  Against
View Results

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm
tassan
Absurd Thought

Zaaki, I asked why homosexuals deserve the death penalty. You can't give me any other answer aside from "they're evil"?

All I got from that topic is that because there is no babies from that union and that your God forbids it.

rolleyes

thats what it is...

Allah forbids it.

when we talk about logic we say if we can fold the paper vertically, then we can fold it horizontally as well. Right?

but here Our God commands us to fold the paper only vertically... (its only supposition of heterosexuality) that God wants us to be heterosexual, if we be homosexual we go against our God... here I do not see any logic i mean when it comes about God its not about LOGIC its the belief that we have to do in Allah. There are matters that are outa our minds and we can't understand them... and science proves it as well that we do not use our all mind but a least part of it, but Allah has created that mind there fore he knows best.

And still i am sure you are not getting satisfied because i am not making logic

So you pretty much kill off people who don't fit the mold of Islam
... stare yay for religion of peace rolleyes
homosexual=/=muderer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:08 pm
You can be homo, just don't partisipate in it 3nodding  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:07 pm
Zaaki

rofl
congrats, you follow Christian beliefs that
"you hate the sinner not the sin"

...minus the fact that you believe in executing those who participate in those activities.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 am
Absurd Thought
Zaaki

rofl
congrats, you follow Christian beliefs that
"you hate the sinner not the sin"

...minus the fact that you believe in executing those who participate in those activities.

U can be homo, JUST DON'T SHARE IT! ORE MAKE PEOPLE IMAGINE IT! AND U MUST MARRY THE OPOSITE GENDER!

If your gay, that could be a test wink  

Zaakii

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:12 am
Ah!! You guys!

For this matter, I think that homosexuality is just a mental illness, I don't care what science says!!

And, For Allah's sake, I mean, if you had faith in Allah, and you pray everyday, and like, I don't care for this world I'm working to the last life, are you going to do that sort of thing?? I personally think that homosexuals are just overdoing sins!! Originally in Islam, you won't know if you're homosexual or not, 'cause eventually in Islam, you'll marry a guy!! So, you won't have time to look for " true love ". I mean, where did those kind of sicknesses came from? I personally think, this is overdoing sins!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 pm
Zaaki

U can be homo, JUST DON'T SHARE IT! ORE MAKE PEOPLE IMAGINE IT! AND U MUST MARRY THE OPOSITE GENDER!

If your gay, that could be a test

Actually you don't have to worry about executing homosexuals and bisexuals, because of people like you, most of them kill themselves out of sheer misery and because they can't change their sexual orientation, not for all the drugs and rewards of the world.

@ Mini-Angel: we're in the 21st century, dear, not the 19th or the 12th century. Wake up and smell the roses

Ah, Freud...special man, but he had some good points though:
"Homosexuality is assuredly no advantage, but it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation, it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function produced by a certain arrest of sexual development. Many highly respectable individuals of ancient and modern times have been homosexuals, several of the greatest men among them (Plato, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, etc.). It is a great injustice to persecute homosexuality as a crime, and cruelty too....

"If [your son] is unhappy, neurotic, torn by conflicts, inhibited in his social life, analysis may bring him harmony, peace of mind, full efficiency whether he remains a homosexual or gets changed...." (reprinted in Jones, 1957, pp. 208-209, from the American Journal of Psychiatry, 1951, 107, 786).

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 am
Dear Thought, yes we are in the 21st century... But! Unlike other relegions who change their relegious rules rofl

The qur'an is the same, every century! And that dossen't mean gay things is not haram!

If you are gay, then don't show it! And it's haram for a male to act like a female wink Just try to be normal!

And never do sureside!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:21 am
Zaaki
Dear Thought, yes we are in the 21st century... But! Unlike other relegions who change their relegious rules rofl

It's called intelligence brought on by years of science. rolleyes

Zaaki
The qur'an is the same, every century! And that dossen't mean gay things is not haram!

Ah well, more and more of the world is disagreeing. Too bad.

Zaaki
If you are gay, then don't show it! And it's haram for a male to act like a female wink Just try to be normal!

And never do sureside!

"normal" is a vague term. Normal would mean for an individual to conform to Islamic standards.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Absurd Thought

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:45 am

Give it up, Absurd. They're never going to change their views until their mindset expands beyond 12th century thinking.

Just accept the fact that some people are this close-minded. Many other nations have already made their stance about homosexuality, and embrace it as another way of life that is completely acceptable.
...though why the USA trails behind is beyond me. Oh well, life goes on and more and more people are not afraid to hide their true self. Be happy with that and that there are only few countries like Iran and other Muslim countries that utilize this terrible concept to a T.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:57 am
That president of Iran, is proberly one of the best one in world 3nodding

A cool guy
And what's the matter on killing? The population grows like a amarican anyways rolleyes
rofl

Nah, it's just that homosexuality is haram!

And the qur'an is right! We stupid humans are too stupid to know it ourself! And i guess most of the world is stupid!

And in 12th century, the muslim country's were like a paradise!  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:21 am
Zaaki
That president of Iran, is proberly one of the best one in world 3nodding

A cool guy
And what's the matter on killing? The population grows like a amarican anyways rolleyes
rofl

Nah, it's just that homosexuality is haram!

And the qur'an is right! We stupid humans are too stupid to know it ourself! And i guess most of the world is stupid!

And in 12th century, the muslim country's were like a paradise!

what a delusional world you live in.
for such a great guy, the president of Iran is a leader of so many human rights abuses, it's not even funny.

@ Ratri: I see what you mean. What a pity...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:20 am
Ah...stuff like this makes me even more glad to be a citizen of a secular country.
Of course I could always move to Denmark. razz they were one of the first to legalize gay marriage...in 1989. In reality, it's technically a civil marriage, thus legalized by the government.

Many European countries are starting adopt civil union rights, the Netherlands have already accepted it, Canada, the Dutch, Portugal, Britain is starting up some legislation for this, Belgium, parts of South America...

...don't worry Zaaki, you still have majority of Africa, the USA, Japan, and pretty much most of the Middle East.

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 pm

hmph. The Koran was finally written around 651 AD, yet still endorses an "eye for an eye" and "tooth for a tooth" judicial system like the Code of Hammurabi, which was written in 1750 BC.

I thought religions were supposed to improve justice, not become more barbaric in advocating punishment.

Sources (if you want to check and don't believe me) :
source
some of Hammurabi's Code (if you care to read it)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:14 am
Bismillah---

Usually, normal means, what majority has. Like, a hand has five fingers, there's one big toe, and the others are small. You have knees, you have two eyes, you have one noes, you have one mouth. So, you must know what normal means. it's normal that negative and positive attract, BUT! It's imposible for postive and postive to attract, or negative and negative to attract. It's like, a universal law!

--- Salam!

Mini_Angel_1994

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 am
Mini_Angel_1994
Bismillah---

Usually, normal means, what majority has. Like, a hand has five fingers, there's one big toe, and the others are small. You have knees, you have two eyes, you have one noes, you have one mouth. So, you must know what normal means. it's normal that negative and positive attract, BUT! It's imposible for postive and postive to attract, or negative and negative to attract. It's like, a universal law!

--- Salam!

Prove it without using the Qu'ran or hadiths.
There are plenty of us homosexuals around that are living proof that people of the same gender can be attracted to each other. Homosexuality has been around since ancient times, and will continue into the future.

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff