Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
zOMG Furry Style (Added Clan Information to 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG are you going to play?
  Going to? I've been playing for days!
  Planning to, looks like fun.
  Might poke at it a bit, but not really my stlye.
  Never!!!
  Gaia Battle System? Everyone knows that is just a fairytale...
View Results

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 pm
So happy, was able to sell a few of the better duplicate rings I got in the marketplace and now I have enough gold to by an omg spirit. Was one of the items I really wanted from that special grab bag that I wasn't able to afford previously. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:31 pm
Dabbled with it earlier yesterday. Still not out of the sewer.

Though once I get topside, would be glad to help with all ya folks.  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

ShineyPieceofMetal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey if you want I could team up with you and help you beat the General. Out of curiosity what is your current overall cl?

I'm playing on one of my other forgotten mules which was registered in 2004 so I got an early start, heh. Currently a 1.6 CL.
I've been able to do pretty well so far on my own and I've bought a few other rings and transferred them to that account  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:20 pm
Sounds like your doing pretty good then. I think I was about that when I went after the General. I fight on Krissim Klaw so if you want just use your mule to send a friendlist request or something when you are on to get in touch if you want some help. =3  

Krissim Klaw

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:37 pm
ive been playing and i tryed today and i cant get outa the damn station  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 pm
Love the new Kimono and fan you can get in the Zen Gardens. X3  

Krissim Klaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 am
I've played a little, done most of the barton town stuff, but not much outside of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Ive been playing a little and mostly sticking around the Barton town area  

RaiderSkyFire

Caiden_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 pm
I've been playing quite a bit, mostly in big spurts though. I'm actually part of a furry clan that's looking for all the new members it can get ((we've only got about 10 right now...))

So if anyone is looking for a Furry clan, check out 'The Animal's Den' or drop me a PM, I can set you up with an invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:50 pm
DjCrimsonFox
I've played a little, done most of the barton town stuff, but not much outside of it.
Wait...is that a SHORT kimono?

*drools*  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

RaiderSkyFire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:55 pm
slowly lvling up in the village greens just trying too pass a quest it is taking awhile sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 am
Currently in Zen Gardens, though I just started there. Killiing Cherry Fluffs is hard, but I can do it, finally. Dx  

Matt Blue

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 am
Okay, so I'm on the mushroom cap quest in the Village Greens. I suck. I haven't even got 1 cap because the ******** gnomes keep slaughtering me before I get the Mushrooms down to even 1/2 health. stressed

So, I'm currently farming green fluffs and flamingos to try and get more orbs and hopefully get stronger so I can tackle these things on my own. I really don't like the concept of forced teamwork; I'd prefer to play solo for as long as I can. As I've said before, I play games to get away from people; why would I enjoy being forced to work with them? xp Ah well. ::returns to farming::

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:23 pm
Dude that be cool to start a clan sign me up!  

Nero9295

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 pm
Currently I am living amongst the buzz saws at Basken lake while I farm orbs. rofl

For all those soloing... trust me crewing is so much better. I must admit I was more into soloing at first, soloed up through the Zen Gardens, but I have discovered that the drops really are sooooooooooo much better in a crew. Just not worth the extra hours/days of grinding to solo. Plus I have found it is a lot more interesting and fast paced working in a crew, not to mention nice to be able to chat.

As for the clan, I am going to start AFG Clan so it will be easier for us to get in touch. =3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff