Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Meghan laughed a bit, nodding her head. "I'm here until I graduate... Then I'm off to Maine for six years to become a teacher." She smiled, putting her book down. "Why stick around? I'm just going to be the odd one out and trust me its not fun." She pouted a bit and snickered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 pm
"Trust me. Your not as odd a few other people in this town." He smirked. Knowing she would have no idea that this is one of few towns that have vampires among the residents  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 pm
Meghan smiled. "I guess so. But still... Not enjoying my time here so far. It's quiet. It's a bit unsettling. San Diego was always alive with things to do." She sighed, mourning leaving. She couldn't believe her mom had gotten remarried and her new step father insisted on living in his hometown. She frowned softly, wrinkling her forehead a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:57 pm
The bell rang for them to head off to their next class. Just as all of the students had left the room but him the teacher and Meghan, a alight beam of sun had his his face. Causing it to glow just slight. The most beautiful featurs of any vampire were revealed for a split second then he had moved. "Well. I must be going. See you around?"  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 pm
Meghan gasped slightly, staring after him. "Sure." She said in a slight trance as she gathered her books and slung her purse over her shoulder. She shook her head not believing her own eyes as she walked out the door towards her advanced math course. She bit her lip slightly as she sat in the back, not wanting to reintroduce herself to the class. The class began without the teacher even noticing her existance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:04 pm
After she had left the room and the teacher was looking down he smiled and disappeared. He reappeared at his car. He started it and drove off. He went home from there.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 pm
Meghan sighed, tapping her pencil against her lip staring out the window. Wondering about what she had seen. Did he really just, like, glow? Or was she just seeing things. She frowned and jumped slightly as the bell rang. She rolled her eyes and got up, getting into her car and driving off. She was done with school for the day. She pulled up at her new home, which she thought was too big. The only good thing was that she had her own suite basically cut off from the rest of the house. It had one door connecting it to the kitchen and the other door to the outside. She pulled up infront of the door and went into her house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:10 pm
Jake got back into his car and drove around the town. His engine roaring as he sped across the town  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 pm
Meghan tossed her bookbag onto the table and peered around. Boxes were everywhere she looked. She grumbled a bit, as she slumped to the floor beginning to unpack her things. She pulled out pictures of her old friends and sighed sadly. She put up the pictures near her bed in the middle of the big room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:30 pm
He stopped his car along the high way. He got out and fallowed a trail off to a clearing. In the clearing was a group of elk. He spotted off the biggest one and lunged at it. Tearing at its neck with his teeth he drained the animal of its blood. He heard a gun shot go off. "Hunters" He whispered. He darted off back to his car and laughed at the hunters theory of what happen to the animal. He drove back into to town. His engine just as loud as it was last time  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:32 pm
Meghan decided to go for a walk, bored of unpacking. She pulled on a sweater and locked her door, heading off down the road towards the town. Curiousity was drawing her towards it even if nothing looked even remotely appealing to her. She sighed as she strolled alone on the streets. The people were friendly but stared at her, seeing her as a foreigner. She smiled politely, cursing under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:34 pm
Once he got into just about the middle of town he saw Meghan again. He pulled up next to her and rolled down the window. "Hey." HE said friendly  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 pm
Meghan smirked. "Stalking me much?" She teased laughing softly. She turned to peer at him, her hands shoved in the pockets of her sweater. "What can I do for you Jake?" She asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:42 pm
"Nothing. Just thought id stop and say hi." He smirked right back at her. His eyes had turned a light amber after his hunt. The sun was out more then it was earlier so he had to try his hardest to keep the sun from hitting him.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:46 pm
Meghan shrugged. "Okay then, well I'll be going then." She turned on her heels heading back to her house before she paused. She walked back over to the car and smiled. "Want to give me a lift home?" She asked, leaning against the door of the car.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff