Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:35 pm
He pulled himself away from the plaque on the wall, and continued down the hallway. He walked around the shcool as Meghan ate, and about halfway through her meal, he came upon the cafeteria, and the moment he saw people eating, he noticed that he was very hungry himself.

He hesitated to go in. Who would he eat with? He hated eating by himself. He prayed he'd see someone he had met before, as he walked through, grabbed a tray, and paid five bucks to get a lunch. He saw a table of all black kids, including the two he had met earlier. It'd be risky, but he would rather sit at a table with anyone rather than sit by himself. The second he sat down they made fun of him a little, but since he somewhat knew them, they let him be for the rest of his meal, which he could settle with. He'd get to know them slowly, he figured.

Actually, probably not. He scanned the room desperatley for a good table. Of course, there were none. He saw one with a single girl, Mehgan. He didin't have the balls at the moment to sit with her again, and didin't want to risk getting hit with any food or getting any type of liquid poured over his head, in case he went over to her and said something stupid, so he pouted, and reluctantly sat and ate.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Meghan ran a hand through her hair gently as she bit her lip. She kept looking up and catching the guy looking at her. She smiled and waved a bit and watched as he got to his feet and brought his tray over. He grinned brightly and looked at her. "Can I sit with you?" He asked politely. Meghan nodded her head and smiled idiotically. "I'm Andrew. And might I say you are very beautiful. You look like you're a smart girl too. Can I see you schedule?" Her asked. She blushed brightly and nodded, pulling her schedule from her bag. It was full of advanced courses. "My you're bright." He said with a grin. "Thanks. I'm Meghan by the way," She said softly, biting her lip. She leaned her elbow on the table and rested her head in her hand and looked at him. He was smart and cute. Andrew looked over and saw his friends leaving. "I'll see you in most of these classes tomorrow. Bye Meghan." He said as he waved good by, walking over to his friends. Meghan exhaled and grinned brightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:54 pm
His eyes narrowed on the two across the room, despite the loud and rowdy kids he was sitting with, he was watching the guy and Mehgan talk intensley. He watched how Mehgan reacted and Dan's heart pumped with jelousy. He stared at the table angrily and thought about beating the hell out of the guy she had just spoken with, but that probably woulden't help his situation any. He had to switch his game up, he concluded. First he'd have to bump into her somehow, but how?? When she brought her tray up, maybe if he was quick enough, he could bump into her there, pretending he was simply putting his tray away as well. If not, hopefully, he'd have a class with her. He was getting desperate. He shook his head and listened to what the people at his table were ranting and raving about. He had to get his mind off her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:46 am
Meghan sighed softly and hit herself in the head. "Oh my god. I acted like a total idiot." She muttered angrily to herself as finished her sandwich and began to nibble on her cookie. She sighed, going over the meeting with Andrew in her head. She pulled out her laptop and began to type on it quietly as she munched. She wrote a little reminder to be less of an idiot next time she met up with Andrew, which would be tomorrow in her advanced courses. She'd have to show him that she was much more intelligent then she had just been. She shut her laptop and tucked it away in her bag. She finished her cookie and got up and put her tray away, walking out towards the courtyard again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:38 am
He watched her go, and chickened out, instead of going up and bumping into her again. He wanted to smack his head on the table, but that woulden't solve anything. 'I just need a goood long nap. Or something.', he thought to himself, praying that that would releive his stress.He trotted out of the lunchroom casually, and into the courtyard, a shortcut to get to where his dorm was. At first he didin't even notice her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Meghan sat among the flowers humming softly to herself as she tapped away at her laptop. She peered around, looking for inspiration. Something to write about. She closed the attempt and opened an email to her parents. She began typing away about her first day. Her room mate, the food, the teachers. She was completely in her own little world and nothing could really bring her out of it. Unless it was something loud, but that would probably scare her out of her mind.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:18 pm
The second he spotted her he froze. He thought it was worth a shot, since he had nothing better to do. Little did he realize, what he thought was a brilliant idea was probably not very brilliant at all in her eyes. He was behind her and he put his hands on his knees and once he was sure she was in her own little world, shouted, "EYYYYYYYY BABY HOW YOU DO-AANNN'!?!?", in his most loud, ghetto, high-pitched, and annoying voice possible.
He grinned uncontrollably.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:23 pm
Meghan screamed loudly and flew in the air, tossing the laptop from her legs. It smashed to the ground infront of her as she landed on her back near it. She placed a hand over her heart and tried to breathe regularly as she stood up. She looked down at her laptop and then turned to him angrily. "You BROKE MY LAPTOP YOU JERK!!" She screeched. She punched him hard in the shoulder, for a small girl she had a lot of power behind her. She bent over to scoop up the remains of her laptop and stalked over, fuming. She sighed angrily as she walked the halls towards her dorm.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:28 pm
He giggled uncontrollably at first, even when she punched him, and he winced and his arm went numb, and it turned into a little of a whimper more than a laugh. He was going to say something like 'You're cute when you're angry, you know that?', but she was already storming off. He stopped gripping his arm, tried to wipe the dumb smirk off his face and chased after her. "Wait! Hey wait, just a second! Wait up! C'mon please!? Wait, just wait!", he called, limping after her, planning to catch up with her once she got to her dorm, where he figured she'd be going.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:36 pm
Meghan glared angrily over her shoulder. "No why would I ever wait for you?!" She hissed angrily. She wasn't paying attention when she ran into Andrew. She dropped her already shattered laptop on the ground and blushed wildly. "Oh I'm so sorry Andrew. I'm just upset. My laptop got broken and he won't leave me alone." She said with a sigh as she stooped to pick up the laptop. Andrew frowned a bit. "Well let me walk you to your dorm and then we'll see how to get you a new laptop. It won't be any good for you to start new classes without a laptop." He nodded, helping her up and wrapping an arm around her shoulder and taking her towards the dorms on the girls side.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:57 pm
He rounded the corner, and suddenly saw the same guy from earlier with his arm around Mehgan. Dan raised a brow for a moment, then looked a little confused, but mostly angry. "Awww HELL no.", he muttered, wondering if he should chase after them. He'd have paid for the labtop, his parents were rich and he had plenty of money, but he stopped himself. He really liked that girl for some reason, and despite his best efforts to befriend her, he had only put her through hell. He watched the two trot down to the end of the hall. Dan's dorm was right behind him, at the opposite side of the hall. He let his hand fall onto his face and he rubbed it, making a low grunting noise. A sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Meghan smiled softly at Andrew as they got to her dorm. "Thanks, come in." She said with a smile, allowing him into the dorm. Lilly had gone off exploring and they were completely alone in the still partially empty room. "Wow. This room looks so bland right now." She commented, setting the broken fragments of the computer on the desk. She sighed heavily and sat on her unmade bed. Andrew laughed a bit and sat beside her. "So would you like to come to the welcome dance with me tonight?" He asked abruptly. Meghan giggled nervously. "Um I promised Lilly we'd go together." She said with a guilty tone. "Oh." He muttered. "But I'd love to dance with you." She piped in. His face brightened. "That'd be lovely. Well I'll see you later Meghan." He said, getting up. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:50 pm
His back was pressed against the wall, as he was eavesdropping on the whole conversation, and then when he heard Andrew coming out of the room a little quicker than he had expected, Dan's head shot around frantically, and he dived for it. In slow motion. He landed with a thud and hid behind a medium sized, grey trash can, just big enough to conceal him, and he prayed Andrew woulden't walk past it and notice him. He curled up into a fetal position.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:58 pm
Meghan grinned brightly and rushed over to her suitcase, trying to find something to wear to the dance that night. "What to wear... I've got to look amazing." She said to herself as she went through the few dresses she had brought along with her. One was a soft pink, one was teal and one was black. She made a face, choosing the teal one. It was short and very flattering on her. She sighed heavily as she looked at her broken laptop. "What am I going to do?" She wondered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:16 pm
After a close call, he got to his feet and hesitated to walk into her room. His ear was almost pressed up against the door, which Andrew had politley closed when he left. All he heard was 'What am I going to do?...' If he didin't walk in and pay for the damages, he was an assface. If he tried to walk in and pay for the damages, he risked a kick to the private area and she probably woulden't even want to listen to him.

She might not even open the door. Worth a shot, he thought. He raised his hand to knock on the door, and stopped. Every time he thought, 'Worth a shot...', he ended up messing things up. But he felt good about this one. He had his wallet in his back pocket, he was even willing to pay cash for her, since he felt so bad and because he already had a bit of a crush on her.

After he thought a good amount of time had passed, he knocked on the door three times, and instantly regretted it. He was very nervous. He didin't even know what he was going to say.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff