Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:40 am
Kree walked silently trough the desert sand, and she sensed something, but didn’t know what, but the Gira would know, oh how she missed holding its cold- radiant glow. She saw something, a human? She stood on a rock and transformed into her beautiful half human half lioness form, her skin a dark tan and her fur was a golden like the sand of her forgotten city, and she was the only one who knew about it, until now. “Who dares step on sphinx ground with out a riddle???!!!”  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:10 am
kara saw that her sis didnt want to answer. "it's time to head off, natashee." she said jumping down from the tree, then started packing her stuff. kara led her and her sister through the forest, then ended up at a desert. "the plains..." she started to say. "they've turn into a desert!"  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:39 am
Falcon stopped in his tracks. A sphinx woman! He had never seen such a creature before. Its true, they ARE beautiful, he thought to himself before realising he needed a good riddle or else the strong she-sphinx would propbably tear him in half, he reasoned noting her sharp claws. "What is more useful when it is broken?" he asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:25 pm
“Oi you didn’t answer my riddle first… Who dares step on the land of sphinx with out a riddle? Come on I have a place to be you know. WE don’t just lie around all day talking riddles. It’s a full time job.” Kree stood the top of her head was two feet taller than his. She placed her human arms around him, and silently purred it was a habit. “So who are you? And what brings you to this desert of the lion people?”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:29 pm
His wings pressed even more tightly around his back as this sphinx woman draped her arms around him. It was a reflex he had when he was, well, nervous. "I simply come seeking a temporary refuge noble sphinx." he replied knowing that he'd read somewhere that sphinxs enjoy praise.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:06 pm
kara and her sister walked into the desert. "i can smell other people..." she glaced at her sister, she had a discuted look on her face. "you know ever since i turned my self half cat, i have their scences!"  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Kree transformed back into her human form and cuddled up on his chest, “Ok, I hope you don’t mind a sphinx home for refuge.” And she led him to her underground home. At that moment she sensed someone like her, part cat. “I’ll be right there.” She stepped to the smell and saw two girls and wistfully, “Who comes on another cat’s territory?” she turned into a lioness before there eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:19 am
When she had gone to examine the new-comers he had take catch his breath. It wasn't like Falcon to be so...shy but the sphinx was of incredible beauty. And to be honest when your a mercanary you dont really get to have a lot of time near such breathtaking women. Well except for Donther. He was the guy on the team who had about 7 girls waiting devotedly for him at a time all scattered across the world, and THAT was only on a slow week. When there was no work to be done he would be off on a date or off looking for a date before his other date begins. Falcon didn't know how he pulled it off but sure enough Donther was a straight-up ladies man. Even still, Falcon had found Donther to be the most agreeable person on the team. The team that Falcon had come from was actually very larger but there were three top dogs. Donther who was know for his stealth, itelligence, and undercover work, Reone who was known for his cold-blooded killer reflex and hostility, and the leader Von who was known for being hard-core everything and almost immpossible to kill. Falcon had been right up there with them being an unofficial lead of the team but now these guys were tracking him relentlessly everyday. It was only a matter of time.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:19 pm
kara bowed her head to the sphinx. "me and my sister only wish to pass."she answered. "is that okay?"

(since i couldnt get a pic erlyer here it is now.)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:45 pm
“Ahh so you whish to pass, and of which place are you whishing to go? And won’t you come with me to my cavern for a bite?” She dare not ask for a riddle to another one of the cat family. So she pushed the girls over to her cavern. “So what are all of your names?” She asked as she walked into her cave, and she transformed it to her olive skinned, mid-back length dark haired girl. Once she saw Falcon She rapped her hands around his neck, but this time he was at least a foot taller than her. “What would you like to eat?” She asked in almost a whisper.  

ruggaboo

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 pm
"me and my sister are on our way to kill the one who rules kastara castle." kara answered. "i am kara, and this is my lil' sis, natashee." natashee greeted the sphinx girl. kara smiled. "i dont need anything to eat thanks, what's your name?"

((this is natashee))
User Image
(she may look sweet but dont talk to her with an atitude!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 pm
If my wings dont flex out I might just explode!, Falcon thought to himself. But it would be better if they didn't realise I have wings at least for the time being, he told himself. The sphinx woman had returned with to other girls younger than he. When she came back over he found that he needed to calm his breathing. If Donther saw me right now I'd be doomed for humiliation. CALM DOWN! he ordered himself. "Um I dont want to be a hassle. Anythings fine." he mumbled shyly.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:05 pm
kara looked at the boy. "is this a friend of yours?" she asked looking at the sphinx, kara smiled at him. "hello." she said sweetly. "my name is kara, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:10 pm
Still struggling to maintain steady breaths he replied to the cat girl. "It's a pleasure Kara, my name is Falcon." he said relieved that he didnt studder.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm
kara smiled. "nice to meet you falcon." she greeted sweetly. "this is my sister natashee." natashee looked at him then turned her head in discust. "sorry about her." kara apoligized, she looked at the sphinx. "um you still havent told me your name."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff