View Results

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
I didn't think about rioting for if he wins or loses.

Seeing as how riots turn violent when even a foot ball team wins I should have seen that coming.

Glad I don't; live, work or go to school in St. Paul or Minneapolis.

Also, maybe I was a bit harsh on that judge.
Maybe he/she is pissing themselves over making that verdict.
Planning out how to disappear, before or after ruling, or coming up with a retirement plan.

I just hope the person goes through with the ruling and, you know, does the right thing for everyone.
For a person who's following the rules I can't really see why the person is taking this long to decide.
"Hey, he's not natural citizen. Don't blame me, I'm following the rules."
But there are people who are ******** stupid and will call the rule and him racist.
You wanna know why he's stalling? If Obama gets thrown out before the election, i.e. TODAY, then the Democrats have to scramble to decide, in ONE DAY, who they want to put in for the Pres/VP slot, and what the ******** they want to do with Biden, and the resulting confusion (and total loss of early/absentee votes) will cost them the election. If Obama gets thrown out after the election, Biden becomes president, and Pelosi becomes VP. Democrats win.

That ******** needs to get flayed alive for using his position for political gain of such nature.

So you think the judge is being bias as well?
I thought that judges weren't supposed to be like that... yeah it does seem like someone deserves to be fired.

Wait, so if people vote for Obama, he wins and then is thrown out, their side still wins even though it's someone they weren't voting for?

... wow, this whole thing is ******** up. The whole lot needs to be electroshocked and we need to start over from scratch.
That's my take on it. Why else do you sit on a decision like that for three months? We need to KNOW he's eligible to be president; it's not like we have a million niggly qualifications.

He still won. That makes him a president. If he's thrown out, well... see ref: Tricky d**k Nixon.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:18 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Seeing as how riots turn violent when even a foot ball team wins I should have seen that coming.

Planning out how to disappear, before or after ruling, or coming up with a retirement plan.

I just hope the person goes through with the ruling and, you know, does the right thing for everyone.
For a person who's following the rules I can't really see why the person is taking this long to decide.
But there are people who are ******** stupid and will call the rule and him racist.
You wanna know why he's stalling? If Obama gets thrown out before the election, i.e. TODAY, then the Democrats have to scramble to decide, in ONE DAY, who they want to put in for the Pres/VP slot, and what the ******** they want to do with Biden, and the resulting confusion (and total loss of early/absentee votes) will cost them the election. If Obama gets thrown out after the election, Biden becomes president, and Pelosi becomes VP. Democrats win.

That ******** needs to get flayed alive for using his position for political gain of such nature.

I thought that judges weren't supposed to be like that... yeah it does seem like someone deserves to be fired.

Wait, so if people vote for Obama, he wins and then is thrown out, their side still wins even though it's someone they weren't voting for?

... wow, this whole thing is ******** up. The whole lot needs to be electroshocked and we need to start over from scratch.

Who's to say he isn't biased. Or paid to be. Or really ******** stupid.  

Man of the Demoneye

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Man of the Demoneye
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Who's to say he isn't biased. Or paid to be. Or really ******** stupid.

Those are all variables.
But they all should equate to the same thing, "Electroshocked for being a douchebag."  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff