Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:15 pm
Ro looked back to the two newcomers and pocketed his coin and holding up his invitation, "I just got here a few minutes ago." he said, a welcome smile on his face, "Any idea who invited us?" he asked either of the two.

Gregory flinched at the sound of the Doctor's voice and let out a small yelp. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He felt the pill taking effect and calmed down ever so slightly, "Who...who are y-you?" he asked nervously.
As he spoke, the gate behind him silently swung open.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:10 pm
"Doctor Arthur T. Dramsten. The local medical doctor," he told Gregory. He glanced up at Ro. "Not the foggiest," he finished brusquely, before looking to the gate. "I think we should probably go in, no?" he suggested, against adjusting his backpack and having a tug at his tie before moving up the pathway.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:27 pm
Gregory stared at the doctor blankly before replying, "You're a...a d-doctor?" he said quietly, "I don't t-trust doct-tors." he said to himself, "No, NO, doctors kill-kill p-people!"
He began to murmur incomprehensibly as he turned to the gate while keeping an eye on the doctor.

Ro gave a slight bow to Arthur and held his hand out to shake as he jogged up to join him at his side, thinking nothing of the gate, "I'm Ro, nice to meet you." he said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Dr. Dramsten took pointed note of Gregory's mental condition, then accepted Ro's hand. He seemed a little overly flamboyant too, but not quite to the same stuck-up degree the other gentleman showed. "I wonder what we're really invited to," Arthur mused.  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:26 pm
Henry nodded in silent acceptance of Arthur's words and stood silently in the back. As the gates opened, he followed at a slower pace, staying behind Gregory. He didn't speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:41 pm
"Probably just some party or promotional event." guessed Ro, "Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be interesting."
He walked alongside Dr. Dramsten's side towards the entrance of the manor, passing a small fountain as they walked.

Gregory constantly looked back to Henry, it was making him nervous to have someone behind him. Soon enough, he slowed his pace and let Henry pass before continuing.

((I have a picture of the Penfold estate on the first page now (because I don't feel like describing it with words as of right now)))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:50 pm
Arthur gave a shrug. "I suppose so." Arthur surged ahead a little to be first to the door; he pushed it open and looked within...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 pm
((I like how everyone started with a mental disorder just for the hell of it.))  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:38 pm
((So it's not exactly an oddysey, rather a deepening.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 am
((Yeah, I really didn't expect that, lol))

Inside the manor, Dr. Dramsten saw nothing of immediate interest, the inside was dim and slightly dank. Cobwebs could be seen in some corners and dust was abundant, but the inside still held the magnificence of it's outer facade.
The entrance to the manor was a large, expansive room with twin staircases on each end leading upwards to the next floor. There was a double door between the staircases and two doors on each of the opposite walls. The double doors were slightly ajar and the top of the staircases were shrouded in shadow.
"Hello?" Ro asked quietly, peering over the doctor's shoulder, "Anyone home?"  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am
Arthur unslung his backpack and withdrew the Maglite. He flicked it on, scanning the room. "The big door...?" he suggested slowly, holding the Maglite upsidedown so he could strike with it if need be. This felt weird. Wrong. Where were the people who invited them?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:41 am
Andreas Heinrich approached the gate; seeing it open, he continued through. His sneakers were quiet against the walkway to the front door. He walked up to the group already present from behind.

"Is something wrong?" he asked. His left hand had the silver coin, and was flipping it repeatedly.  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:04 pm
Arthur nodded slowly. "This isn't right," he suggested. "Shouldn't there be some sort of welcome wagon if it's a party? Don't come all the way in!" he suddenly advised Andreas, whipping around and accidentally shining the light in his eyes. His mind raced. There was something wrong with this lack of greeters. Any normal party, well, there would be people. In this instance... either it was a challenge or a trap. Arthur settled on challenge immediately, and began scanning corners, trying to discover what the challenge was. Were there cameras? Was someone watching? What sort of goal could this possibly have?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:41 pm
Henry stood quietly throughout all this, his hands in his pockets. He looked around in polite interest, but it seemed that he would rather be somewhere else.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 pm
Ro shrugged and turned to greet Andreas, "Hey, you get invited too?" he asked before turning to Arthur, "Maybe the welcome wagon is behind that door, c'mon, let's go." he said as he began to walk to the door.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff