• Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:25 pm
Fresnel
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
I'm reffering to the, "on the side of the interstate" type of truck stop, not the huge gas station with restaraunt built on.

Rapes, murders, robberies.... It's dark, empty wooded, people are easy targets at night.

The trucker would be doing the murdering?

No, random sickos.

Oh ok, good.
... but that's still bad.

Anyway, don't they have logs on how long they've traveled and how much time?
Also I've heard that if you're 'overclocked' the rig wont even start.

I would think they would since some very recent events.
Well they have log books but I dont think the bit about locking the trans is true. I mean hell a few months ago I saw a gov truck stop pulling truckers over and looking at there log books. SO I guess that it was/is a problem.
Yeah, they do that here at inter-state waystations too. Is it way or weigh? They do weigh the truck....

Whatever.
Yah only diffrence here is that we actualy pay our truckers enough to buy the speed lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

No, random sickos.

Oh ok, good.
... but that's still bad.

Anyway, don't they have logs on how long they've traveled and how much time?
Also I've heard that if you're 'overclocked' the rig wont even start.

I would think they would since some very recent events.
Well they have log books but I dont think the bit about locking the trans is true. I mean hell a few months ago I saw a gov truck stop pulling truckers over and looking at there log books. SO I guess that it was/is a problem.
Yeah, they do that here at inter-state waystations too. Is it way or weigh? They do weigh the truck....

Whatever.
Yah only diffrence here is that we actualy pay our truckers enough to buy the speed lol.

Are we ******** up the quotes on purpose?  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:20 pm
SBBuckner

Are we ******** up the quotes on purpose?

No Gaia has F***ed up their codes somehow...

Trukers only get like $0.50 a mile which, when you include the price of gas, maintnance, food, and casual spending, comes out to almost nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:18 pm
Well here's a bit of an update.
*ahem*
They went on a date and the first thing she said when she got home was, well after she said 'we wont on a date' she said, "He's completely obsessed with hunting and shooting. He talked about how he and a group of his friends went out (west or was it south?) and shot prairie dogs. - Blah blah blah- I saw pictures of his son he looks cute - blah blah blah - and that's it."

Oh yeah, apparently he's taking his son out hunting for the first time either tomorrow night or Saturday I can't remember which.

Really? 50 cents a mile?
... that sucks.
But don't they get paid when they deliver and get a bonus if they're early?  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:44 pm
OberFeldwebel
Well here's a bit of an update.
*ahem*
They went on a date and the first thing she said when she got home was, well after she said 'we wont on a date' she said, "He's completely obsessed with hunting and shooting. He talked about how he and a group of his friends went out (west or was it south?) and shot prairie dogs. - Blah blah blah- I saw pictures of his son he looks cute - blah blah blah - and that's it."

Oh yeah, apparently he's taking his son out hunting for the first time either tomorrow night or Saturday I can't remember which.

Really? 50 cents a mile?
... that sucks.
But don't they get paid when they deliver and get a bonus if they're early?

Well, that was about 6 months ago so who knows. Either way, it isn't much...  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff