Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:35 pm
crono ryu
Gaia Name: crono ryu

Likes: anime, buidling gundams, sword pratcing with his samurai sword. (yes i do have one folks)

Dislikes: brothers... @_@

What got you into Seto: our likes for powerful monsters

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): crew

Other:I will duel anyone, with my 2 black luster soldiers.

You don't have to post your full name. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:59 pm
Gaia name:AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE

likes:anime,manga, kaiba bros, dueling, rock music, comuter,drawing, reading, games, outside, movies, hanging with my bffs, swords(i always liked them and never knew why)

dislikes:being accused of tracing, my little bro on suger high (help!), clothes shoping, messing with my hair

what got you into seto: i guess when i saw how much he and his brother cared for each other and that just grew into a crush.

rank in guild:member

other:i will duel people if im allowed on long enough and i am a very messy person(not in school).  

AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE

Misami_kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:12 am
Gaia Name: Misami_Kitten

Dislikes: People with attitudes, those who insult anime,

What got you into Seto: When I watched YGO there he was Kaiba.
At first i really didn't like him but now he's grown on m.
so he's cool.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: Well i dont really duel with the cards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:21 pm
Gaia Name: Yetibushpaw

Likes: Yaoi/Shounen-ai. Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfictions with Seto in them. Food,more food generally food heart . The Kaiba family

Dislikes: SetoXMokuba Pairing. Incest is Sickening. George W. Bush..haha
Gozaboro Kaiba stare .

What got you into Seto: His eyes.His really pretty blue eyes. Seto's ego ^_^
determination. His insults and his taste of fasion..want a trenchcoat..

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Down at the bottom.. maybe below everyone else.

Other:My Fanfiction penname is Yetibushpaw xd . I wrote a really twisted OOC fanfiction about Seto Kaiba and generally everyone was kinda gay. hehe SetoXPegasus is my favorite pairing.For an unknown reason  

Yetibushpaw

ChibiNecko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:45 am
Gaia Name: ChibiNecko (yes I spelled it wrong on purpose b/c someone else took the name...they only made one post too... -.- )

Real Name: Katherine, my friends call me Kat for short I really dont mind either of these names so call me whatever you wish

Likes: anime, drawing, reading, manga, doujinshi, music, video games, taking really long relaxing baths ^^ , and seto kaiba of course! heart

Dislikes: people who cant get over an argument...or people who cant forgive....oh and bugs ._.;

What got you into Seto: I saw him on yu-gi-oh one day and I got this tingly feeling and than I started to smile every time I saw him on T.V. so I needed to get him on my pc as well ^^ so now I have a shrine to him on my pc...my friends thinks its scary but I just think its cute heart heart

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member .-.

Other: ...umm I would put a very nice picture of seto here but unfortunatlly my shrine to him is on my other pc x.x ...sooo I will show you my favorite face! .-. <<<< upside down smily face heart heart heart Its so cute! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:43 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin

Gaia Name: ZeoSaturn

Likes: Drawing, animation, anime, hanging out with my college friends,
I am just getting into yaoi (Yu gi oh yaoi), Seto Kiaba!!! and Joey (I can't spell his name in Japanese, but you know what I meant.)

Dislikes: Spiders!!! >.< That and people who tease to be mean! I HATE THAT!!!

What got you into Seto: The damn tenchcoat and both the subbed and dudded voices! I love bad boys like Seto. Plus Eric Stuart does his voice! (I loved him as Goury in Slayers ^.^)

Other: I am going to school to become an animator. I am learning the drawing animation and the computer animation. I also hope to at least try to become a voice actor too. biggrin  

ZeoSaturn

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

[ph0en!x]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:56 pm
Gaia Name: [ph0en!x]

Age: 13 (my bdai is on the 2nd of Feburary lol can't spell)

Likes: CHOCOLATE! and camping and reading fanfics and gaia and acting/singing/dancing groups lol

Dislikes: AUDITIONS! they're on saturday

What got you into Seto: whee he so cute. lol na i dunno

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: I taught my cousin how to duel and my brother is entering a local tournament soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:30 pm
Gaia Name: shodowen

Likes: Kaiba, sesshumaru (sp?) drawin. and playing yu gi oh cards.

Dislikes: nuthing i havnt gotten use to

What got you into Seto: His dragon, and great deck during my adventures as a yu gi oh dueler.

Other: not gonna put u ppl thought getting to know me...  

Shodowen

Angelic_Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:25 am
Gaia Name: Angelic_Kaiba

Likes: Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh, anything anime or manga related, playing FFX and Duel Monsters

Dislikes: Tea, why she talks about friendship so much. Being compared to someone that I'm not.

What got you into Seto: His cold blue eyes and he showed me that you can't trust anybody and to toughen up so you could protect your loved ones. sweatdrop

Other:I like being alone, I'm just misunderstood. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:46 am
Angelic_Kaiba
Gaia Name: Angelic_Kaiba

Likes: Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh, anything anime or manga related, playing FFX and Duel Monsters

Dislikes: Tea, why she talks about friendship so much. Being compared to someone that I'm not.

What got you into Seto: His cold blue eyes and he showed me that you can't trust anybody and to toughen up so you could protect your loved ones. sweatdrop

Other:I like being alone, I'm just misunderstood. sweatdrop
very well said about the kaiba part 3nodding  

AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:06 pm
Gaia Name: the_enchanted_butterfly

Likes: Yu-gi-oh!, Seto Kaiba (need I say more?), Per A'a Atemu (Pharaoh Atemu/Mou Hitori No Yuugi), Hem Ntjr Seth (High Priest Seto), rping, pizza, Pepsi, The Olive Garden (...mmm...), technology (*huggles her laptop*), Inuyasha, Shaman King, FZERO GP Legend, etc.

Dislikes: I HATE GEORGE W BUSH, Yuri, people that think that they know everything, annoying little kids, anime-haters, bugs (eek), school projects, etc.

What got you into Seto: I don't really remember...I just suddenly had the biggest respect and worship of him. ^^

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member ((EDIT: Crew, as of 5/1/5))

Other: An only child, and proud member of the THE OFFICIAL YUGIOH GUILD and YUGIOH YAOI GUILD.^^

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:42 pm
Gaian Name: InunaideGner

likes: anime, rpgs, manga, gaiaonline, Seto Kaiba:Eiri Yuki:, being a fangirl of things(like seto and yuki etc.)shounen-ai/yaoi, pepsi(my elixer of life),food, friends,drawing, computer and tv

Dislikes: gay flammers, mean ppl, spiders, ppl who hurt my firends or family, math xp and thats all i can think of for now

What got you into seto: the show, the first time i saw him on my sacred screen i fell in love heart aahh seto heart his eyes, i love blue eyese(and cold blue at that) his attitude, gotta love those kind of guys, he made trenchcoats as sexy as tehy are xd . and his relationship with mokuba was too adorable. and it showed that no matter how he is to the rest of the world to his loved ones, hes a cute sweetie heart

Rank in guild: crew member

other: i can be hyper at times, but then serious and quiet. im very outgoing around my friends. i protect my family and friends with my life no one messes with my friends&family twisted i adore shounen-ai and yaoi more then yuri and shoujo-ai but i support love of all kinds. im very open-minded on things. nothing makes me pissed(unless humans lovign animals in a sexual way, thats jsut gross) everything else im good with. perfect person for talking to cause i dont judge and accept mostly anything.  

InunaideGner

AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:11 pm
crono ryu
Gaia Name: crono ryu

Likes: anime, buidling gundams, sword pratcing with his samurai sword. (yes i do have one folks)

Dislikes: brothers... @_@

What got you into Seto: our likes for powerful monsters

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): crew

Other:I will duel anyone, with my 2 black luster soldiers.
Hey Crono!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:12 pm
HI!!!!

Gaia Name: Warior_of_the_rubis_moon (you can call me Ruby)

Likes: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Shaman King and InuYahsa. (Mostly anime and manga)

Dislikes: People who tease me about my interest.

What got you into Seto: Yu-Gi-Oh! He might have a really hard head but a very kind heart. (Somewhere in there, buried really deep... deep... deep... but still there!)

Ruby Tyra

Demonic Angel Airiisu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:58 pm
Gaia Name: Airiisu *shrug*

Real Name: Narisa, but I go by Amm, my middle name (pronounced am)

Dislikes: lack of anime cons, school, work....

What got you into Seto: No idea; when I watched Yugioh I suddenly LOVED him as a character and I was like OMG I love him..... it was... yeah...

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member, I guess? o.o;

Other: I'm crazy.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas