Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakura__sake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:39 am
animeandraia
XD I luf that fairy pic! It makes me giggle. whee

Yuriy's such an interesting character. He's always written as such a man whore. He likes to touch Kai as well. The hand grabbing flashback was just too perfect. *waits for Rube or someone to fill in the episode number*

Yuriy does seem to enjoy groping touching Kai. And the hand grab was originally from episode 23, flashback in episode 48 whee

That pic of Yuriy is awesome btw xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:50 am
morbid_survivor
Beamo. I love the faery pic. It's so cute!
thank you  

1 C4NT SP3LL

Psycotic Jester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:39 pm
My theory is that Ming Ming is a robot like Zeo.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:01 pm
my theory is mystel and enrique are secretly in love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

1 C4NT SP3LL

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:23 pm
can someone explain to me why people make beyblade into a homo cartoon? Thats a bunch of foolishness. it is not some Yaoi or yoai, or how ever its spelled. that really ticks me off when people do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:41 pm
Siefren
can someone explain to me why people make beyblade into a homo cartoon? Thats a bunch of foolishness. it is not some Yaoi or yoai, or how ever its spelled. that really ticks me off when people do that.

Dude, the only thing you should call homo is milk. =/

It's spelled yaoi. And that's one legitimate view on the story. Certainly if a person is into that sort of thing then they will see it in the series but those who aren't generally don't. Its understandable that you don't agree with the views of some of us, but please respect that we have these opinions. Failure to be respectful will lead to you being banned.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:58 pm
Siefren

People see romance in EVERYTHING, yo. Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Pokemon, Digimon, YuGiOh...it's everywhere. I'm pretty sure that people have the freedom to make their own couples if they so desire. It's not like the producers are breathing down our necks and screaming "NO MAKING YAOI COUPLES! EVER!!!" Not to sound snotty, but if we like yaoi couples, nothing you say will change that ^_^ There are TONNES of people who don't like yaoi...but then there are tonnes of people who are obsessed with it!

We don't make Beyblade into a homo cartoon...we just make the characters homosexual. There's a difference ^_^ An anime show can't have a sexual orientation!

I was going to say more things but then realized that since you weren't being too much of a complete a*****e like most people who dislike yaoi, I decided to be nice and civil :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:28 pm
XD
Notice that this guy has made references to the same topic twice? confused

Drixer

Tweaksy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:21 am
Drixer
XD

I noticed that too. yay! I noticed something! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:01 pm
animeandraia
Siefren

Dude, the only thing you should call homo is milk. =/

It's spelled yaoi. And that's one legitimate view on the story. Certainly if a person is into that sort of thing then they will see it in the series but those who aren't generally don't. Its understandable that you don't agree with the views of some of us, but please respect that we have these opinions. Failure to be respectful will lead to you being banned.

i Lvoe you Andraia^^ have i told you that lately><  

[+Drear+]

Alchemic Orgazim

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:16 pm
yami_elf
Drixer
XD

I noticed that too. yay! I noticed something! =D

I guess had to say your signature is hytarical!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:51 am
That was funny.My theory...s.......

My theory is that........That BeyBlade is real and there watching us now.And that Ray is actually twin brother of Kouji of Frontier since they both are sort of quiet and they both have long balck hair and they both are good at being smart. Also that Tyson isn't really Hiro's brother.Tyson's brotehr is Takky of Frontier cause they both eat sooooo much.And there personality is the same.

Those are just some of my theorys. smile Weird,right?  

Chibi Baka Jake

Fukubi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:40 pm
kaotik red eyes
Mmm, I love your theory, Tarie <3

My theory on the origin of Kai's child:
Kai, in the eyes of Biovolt, is perfection. Right? The perfect soldier. Strong. Detached from his emotions. Just...perfect.

But then Kai got defiant and started developing emotions such as lust, adoration, and love. So, in a weak attempt to create a sort of 'Kai clone', they take a sample of Kai's DNA...and biologically created a fetus Kai-clone because Biovolt has the technology to do that.

Unfortunately for them, things didn't go exactly as planned and Kai rescued his 'child' and destroyed Biovolt for good because by that time Voltaire and Balcov were old and wrinkly...er....

So the itty bitty Kai, named Gou, grows up...just like his father.

We all know that Kai's too cool to have a child naturally, so he had a sort of 'test tube baby'....except not.

that's is not true kai really di have a kid but I still don't know who he had it with....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:01 pm
asignofwish
kaotik red eyes

Kai, in the eyes of Biovolt, is perfection. Right? The perfect soldier. Strong. Detached from his emotions. Just...perfect.

But then Kai got defiant and started developing emotions such as lust, adoration, and love. So, in a weak attempt to create a sort of 'Kai clone', they take a sample of Kai's DNA...and biologically created a fetus Kai-clone because Biovolt has the technology to do that.

Unfortunately for them, things didn't go exactly as planned and Kai rescued his 'child' and destroyed Biovolt for good because by that time Voltaire and Balcov were old and wrinkly...er....

We all know that Kai's too cool to have a child naturally, so he had a sort of 'test tube baby'....except not.

that's is not true kai really di have a kid but I still don't know who he had it with....

Then how do you KNOW that he had a kid?

Let's face it. The kid was his TWIN, how many kids look exactly like one parent and have nothing of the other? XD;

Jess agrees with you, Ja >wUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orionis Rigel

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:41 am
asignofwish
kaotik red eyes

twisted He got married, had sex and his wife gave birth to it. When Kai and Takao met, she was keeping an eye on his company, because Kai's wife just has to be a cool kick-a** and business-smart. And Gou's so much like Kai because his mommy has the magical uterus of DOOM.

BTW, Kai may be too cool for a baby, but he's not too cool for teh secks.  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff