Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The space Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You belive in aliens?
  No
  Yes
  Yes and No
View Results

crazyleochic

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:07 am
Yeah Zaaki smile you never know, though if there are aliens in the universe I hope they're like ET and not like the Independence Day/War of the Worlds aliens eek eek xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:06 am
Okay ^^ Well i think it's just animals  

The_Pathan
Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:55 pm
see this,and this. wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 am
That's info about the univerce. Nothing about aliens  

The_Pathan
Captain

crazyleochic

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 am
Maybe the aliens figured out how to make their spaceships/world/whatever invisible to us and they're plotting their attack eek and then when 2012 comes along, they attack and it turns out they turn us into slaves, and they look like cows, and they make all of the earth-cows human-like and turn people into hamburger (except the hindus cause they worship cows and were kind to the cows) eek eek
THAT would be messed up!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 am
rofl rofl rofl Soo funny!!!

There will be 50 virgins for 1 male... Soo i guess there will be a huge pest, that will kill all males nerly.  

The_Pathan
Captain

crazyleochic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 am
then the women will have to have some of them turn into men just to even stuff out rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:47 am
I diden't get you? wink

I got this question: How to pray to Mekka, when you are at space?

There is no sun times in space wink  

The_Pathan
Captain

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Why the hell would you pray to someplace on Earth, anyway? Isn't God in the heavens? I sense Idolatry!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:09 am
divineseraph
Why the hell would you pray to someplace on Earth, anyway? Isn't God in the heavens? I sense Idolatry!

lol we don't pray to someplace we have a particular direction to pray to neglect confusion.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:31 am
smile Soo the answer?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:38 pm
tassan
divineseraph

lol we don't pray to someplace we have a particular direction to pray to neglect confusion.

And why do you need to pray to a certain direction if God transcends space and time? Again, it's idolatry to pray to an idol, prophet or landmark. Feel the flames licking your ankles?  

divineseraph

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:30 am
divineseraph
tassan
divineseraph

And why do you need to pray to a certain direction if God transcends space and time? Again, it's idolatry to pray to an idol, prophet or landmark. Feel the flames licking your ankles?

Are you American?
I have heard Americans don't start to use their mind unless you give them a damn.

So as i said!
WE DO NO WORSHIP/PRAY TO IDOL, PROPHET OR LANDMARK, we have a certain direction so we don't have to face confusion, and we are in order when we face to same direction.
see the order, and if the same people stand facing their own direction then they will hit each other while going down to bow.
i am sure you still did not get me because i did not use bad words 4laugh

PS: Islam believes in fostering unity, for instance, if Muslims want to offer Salaah (Prayer), it is possible that some may wish to face north, while some may wish to face south. In order to unite Muslims in their worship of the One True God, Muslims, wherever they may be, are asked to face in only one direction i.e. towards the Kaaba. If some Muslims live towards the west of the Kaaba they face the east. Similarly if they live towards the east of the Kaaba they face the west.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:39 am
And i thought this dude would never respond me but see this, even the senseless people make sense outa it and you don't. rolleyes

Quote:
We don't. We prostrate to Allah. Clearly you have zero knowledge of Islam.....Yawn....NEXT!

1. We are not worshipping the Kaaba.
2. Facing a direction does not = praying too.
3. We don't believe Allah resides there.
4. The rock is not an object of worship. Muslims don't say ''Oh please ROCK provide for my family. Help my daughter with her eduction. Please bring peace to the world'' Sorry we don't ask a ROCK for anything ergo we are not worshipping a ROCK.

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

divineseraph

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:55 am
tassan
divineseraph
tassan
divineseraph

Are you American?
I have heard Americans don't start to use their mind unless you give them a damn.

So as i said!
WE DO NO WORSHIP/PRAY TO IDOL, PROPHET OR LANDMARK, we have a certain direction so we don't have to face confusion, and we are in order when we face to same direction.
see the order, and if the same people stand facing their own direction then they will hit each other while going down to bow.
i am sure you still did not get me because i did not use bad words 4laugh

PS: Islam believes in fostering unity, for instance, if Muslims want to offer Salaah (Prayer), it is possible that some may wish to face north, while some may wish to face south. In order to unite Muslims in their worship of the One True God, Muslims, wherever they may be, are asked to face in only one direction i.e. towards the Kaaba. If some Muslims live towards the west of the Kaaba they face the east. Similarly if they live towards the east of the Kaaba they face the west.

And I know that conservatives will avoid logic at all cost.

What is this "Confusion" of which you speak? Do you assume that if we're not all facing Mecca, we won't remember who God is, or pray to some other god?

Technically, since the earth is round, if you pray in any direction aside from perfectly south or perfectly north, your line of sight will eventually reach Mecca.

And WHY must Muslims be forced to worship God in the same way? If God is truly as great and infinite as you say, why can't people worship Him in a multitude of ways? He wants people, not machines.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff