Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:34 pm
Now he really wanted out. Aansalath couldn't believe that he was in this situation. Why did someone have to interfere now? He almost groaned again. But he stayed perfectly silent, almost wondering why she didn't turn on the lights.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:38 pm
She yawned, looking up. She twisted the fire, juggling it between her hands and getting up. She didn't really think about the lights, because usually the floors had little lights around the edges of the rooms so that the security guards could see. This room didn't have them though.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:46 pm
Aansalath moved a little bit, a little surprised that she got up. He wondered if he would have to fight his way out. Not that he minded, he might enjoy a little fight. He stayed where he was, glad that his harness was custom made just for him. He contemplated talking back to her, but hopefully she would just join her little party, and he could finish.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:51 pm
"Aren't there supposed to be lights in the floor?" she noticed, looking down in surprise. She blinked, looking up. "Wow, you must think I'm an idiot for not turning anything on." she grimaced.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:53 pm
((wait, did she see him?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:55 pm
((No, she's just realizing how much of an idiot she was and that lights would aid in figuring out whether or not she was talking to herself XP ))  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:01 pm
((ah, okay, cool. Just wondering >.< ))

Not kidding there Torchwood, he thought to himself. He really wondered what would happen if she saw him. What would she do? What happened if he actually went to prison? That might be fun!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 pm
((lol, 'That might be fun!' XD ))
And so Torchy finally turned on the lights and scanned the ceiling. "A-ha!" she grinned, too ecstatic to find out her imaginary criminal was real that she'd forgotten what the heck she was supposed to do next. She awkwardly added, "Uh..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 pm
"Well, glad to see that you're intelligent. You seem new to this though, why not go to that party? You seemed slightly melancholy when you said that you were missing it." He lifted his goggles to look at her clearly. He crossed his arms, almost as if he refused to come down. He was glad for the mask on his face, he didn't want her finding him in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:14 pm
She frowned, meeting his eyes, "So? I've managed to get one of the best thieves in the state," she replied, "I say that's more satisfying than a drunken karaoke party."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:18 pm
He cocked an eyebrow. "You found me, you haven't got me. Or were you expecting that I just...turn my self in? I admit, the challenge of breaking out of a high-rated prison is almost too good to be true, but I think I will leave that for another day." He kept his arms crossed, and he even crossed his legs in the air. He was actually relaxed in his harness.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:23 pm
"So? Good enough for me," she replied, eying him. "So, are you gonna come down or just hang there?" she asked, wondering if dangling in the air was really comfortable. Maybe she'd try it sometime...  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:31 pm
"Uh, I actually think I'll go upwards. Seeing as you're not going to leave until I turn myself in, or leave, I'll take the road traveled the most." He started pulling himself up, leaving the rope ends in his lap. He stopped to look at her more closely, "May I add that I think you are attractive? Oh well, another night then." He ended with a wink and began to pull himself up again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 pm
She blinked, a bit confused. She reset the alarms and as he left, she turned and began to walk back to the party. She quickly went back to her flat, climbing up the fire escape to get to her room. "Weird,' she murmured to herself.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 pm
Aansalath was on the ceiling when she left. He let her footsteps fade away. A short laugh of victory escaped from him. As she hadn't put anything back to the way it was, getting into the box should be a peice of cake. He let himself whizz down to the box. He quickly hacked into the cleaning key pad and opened the box. He grabbed the small statue and pressed a button on his harness to whiz him back up. He couldn't wait until he saw her again. He wondered what would happen after that. He went home in the nick of time, 2:30 am, time for bed.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff