Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
muslim CANNOT marry kufars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:23 am
Zaaki
_rainarai_
Why kufars or disbelievers when they are Jews or Christians and do believe in god?

And what if the Muslim woman married a non-muslim who is a believer...in god..but is Jew or Christian...but still believe in the other prophets?

A woman MUST MARRY a muslim ONLY!

A man can marry someone from the relegions of the books.

Thanks for answering Zaaki... razz

End of discussion? no..

someone?..else? I need a good answer...and I need a proof..

Where in the qur'an did god say that this is haram?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:25 am
Following a search of the Qu'ran in general, and asking/looking around i cant see anywhere that it does say that a Woman may not marry out of her religion.

It seems to be a social taboo developed out of some Medievil Paranoia that somehow a woman isnt strong enough or maybe even smart enough to teach her faith.  

We Dont Negotiate

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:35 am
We Dont Negotiate
Following a search of the Qu'ran in general, and asking/looking around i cant see anywhere that it does say that a Woman may not marry out of her religion.

It seems to be a social taboo developed out of some Medievil Paranoia that somehow a woman isnt strong enough or maybe even smart enough to teach her faith.
Well... I got that information  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:59 am
Well if you got that, then why do you still hold the stance that it is wrong?  

We Dont Negotiate

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:53 am
We Dont Negotiate

I'm not saying that, i am saying that i got the infomation that a muslim woman must not marry a kufar, and i do belive in it. Cause there is some good reasons.

Example the kid! The kid would maybe follow daddy's relegion.

And there is some others, i don't remmember. Mistekreuz came up with some good reasons one time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:25 pm
Zaaki
We Dont Negotiate

I'm not saying that, i am saying that i got the infomation that a muslim woman must not marry a kufar, and i do belive in it. Cause there is some good reasons.

And there is some others, i don't remmember. Mistekreuz came up with some good reasons one time.

So the kid could follow the Dad's religion(non muslim)

What's to stop the kid following the Womans religion if the Father is Muslim.
Nothing, that's what

Pretty poor argument there  

We Dont Negotiate

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:05 pm
Zaaki
We Dont Negotiate

It really depends on how strong a person's faith is. I cannot tell you how many of my mother's brothers converted to some form of Christianity because of their wives' strong will.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:36 pm
Bismillah ---

I really can't tell you how much this have caused arguments, that a man, can marry non-muslim girl, but a woman, can't marry a non-muslim guy.

Let me tell you, since a man is physically stronger than a woman, then this man can let his wife do anything. For example, if the man is a bad one, he can force his wife not to wear hijab, go to masjid, you see what I mean? I'm not saying that every time this happens. But just the possibility that it might happen, would be scary. And one more thing, it would be much better for muslim girls to bring muslim bright children into the world, and being useful to Islam. And logically, the kids would be separated, for example, daddy wants to go to church, but mummy wants to go to the masjid, it causes confusion for the kids. It's not healthy.

--- Salam

Mini_Angel_1994

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 am
Mini_Angel_1994
Bismillah ---
Let me tell you, since a man is physically stronger than a woman, then this man can let his wife do anything.

This makes no sense whatsoever. If a man physically or psychologically abuses his wife, he can be prosecuted for domestic violence. Forcing his wife to do something is illegal and grounds for divorce. And if a woman knows that the man has an ego problem to begin with, she wouldn't marry him in the first place.

You also neglect the power of a woman as well. Last time I checked, women were independent beings that can make their own choices in life, regardless of being married or not. Just because the woman is married, she doesn't have to trail obediently behind the husband like a dog. She is an equal in the relationship, where decisions are made in consideration of the other partner, and compromises are a daily part of marriage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:29 am
I think Miniangel is right 3nodding

And absurd, divorce IS A BAD THING! It's ego and very haram to get married with a kufar, and then get childrens, and then get divorced while u have childrens.

And at the first place, she should marry a muslim.  

Zaakii

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 am
Zaaki

And absurd, divorce IS A BAD THING! It's ego and very haram to get married with a kufar, and then get childrens, and then get divorced while u have childrens.
So divorcing a man you married because he is threatening your life is selfish? That's what absurd is talking about. Women divorcing their husbands because they abuse her.

Zaaki
Why do people assume that women cannot be strong enough to keep her kids Muslim even if the husband is non-Muslim? We live in the 21st century, not the 12th century! Women now days are quite capable of raising children in the faith of their choice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 am
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
Zaaki

So divorcing a man you married because he is threatening your life is selfish? That's what absurd is talking about. Women divorcing their husbands because they abuse her.

Zaaki
Why do people assume that women cannot be strong enough to keep her kids Muslim even if the husband is non-Muslim? We live in the 21st century, not the 12th century! Women now days are quite capable of raising children in the faith of their choice.

1 discussions becomes 2 discussions. 2 discussions whill be 4 discussions...

it usually happends lol

You just raise them, i whill make the numbers of each discussion wink

1. Example my mom's mom did that... I don't think it's wrong. But i don't really have the right answer.

But divorce is generally not wrong is what i can say.

2. STOP TALKING CENTURY! The rules of Islam don't change! They are same!

She can maybe, maybe she can't. But the point is, Allah's decision. Which is that a woman must not marry a kufar... ASK ALLAH!  

Zaakii

We Dont Negotiate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 am
Some of the Logic here is equal to a roundabout "Im right" "why?" "Cos i say i am" "why are you right?" "Because i say i am!" ....

Tradition should never stop anything or anyone, there is nothing in Scripture to prohibit a Woman marrying outside of her faith, as is said this is the 21st century Woman are just as able (and in many cases more able) to do anything a man can, wether it be Drive a car, run a buisness, amass a fourtune or teach there faith.

Quote:
You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them. (Quran 17:36)

So let us see for ourselves that a Woman is no less or no more than her counterpart or Husband, so they should receive the same treatment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:59 am
2. STOP TALKING CENTURY! The rules of Islam don't change! They are same!
Conviently. Enough to assume women can't think for themselves. rolleyes
Zaaki
But the point is, Allah's decision. Which is that a woman must not marry a kufar... ASK ALLAH!
Hurrah. Allah is a male chauvinist. Very convienent. rolleyes  

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 am
Quote:
Some of the Logic here is equal to a roundabout "Im right" "why?" "Cos i say i am" "why are you right?" "Because i say i am!" ....
lol

Quote:
You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them. (Quran 17:36)
Woah, i diden't know that razz Well then... I guess miniangel got the answer ore someone else razz  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff