NEW MOON movie (not official, but....) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

READY for a Sequel?
  I'm not even ready for the first one!
  HOT SKITTLES! YAY!
  The first one has to be good before I decide...
View Results

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:33 pm
Koneko Tsukino
Am I the only one who doesn't want a New Moon movie?
For the record, I LOVED the Twilight movie. It was fanstastic.
But I just don't think that New Moon would gross a lot of money. For a lot of fans, it's their least favorite book. It's definitely mine. And I don't mean to sound horrible but I think it would be a bad movie. Only because most of the book is in Bella's head and that wouldn't make for an interesting movie. I mean, she's so upset during most of it. I'd rather hope that they'd almost brush over a lot of her depression and skip right to stuff with the werewolves, etc. And Alice BETTER be in it more.
I dunno. I think I would feel too depressed watching it to enjoy it. I would definitely SEE it, without a doubt, probably more then once, but the book was so heartbreaking that I don't know if I would be okay with watching Edward leave her on the big screen.
Eclispe would be an awesome movie, though 3nodding

New Moon was my least favorite out of the series, but I would love to see it! I really want to know who they would cast for the volturi characters, and I would love to see how the werewolves turn out to look like!~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 am
If you'll check stepheniemeyer.com you'll see the New Moon movie has been announced  

faheygirlhey

Dangerous Genius

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:24 pm
I'm so excited for New Moon

It will be amazing  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm
Vampyress_Of_FleetStreet
If you'll check stepheniemeyer.com you'll see the New Moon movie has been announced

If you check the date- I posted this weeks ago BEFORE it was announced. sorry I felt like being an a**...
^_^  

Aqua Anjel

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:11 am
Koneko Tsukino
Am I the only one who doesn't want a New Moon movie?
For the record, I LOVED the Twilight movie. It was fanstastic.
But I just don't think that New Moon would gross a lot of money. For a lot of fans, it's their least favorite book. It's definitely mine. And I don't mean to sound horrible but I think it would be a bad movie. Only because most of the book is in Bella's head and that wouldn't make for an interesting movie. I mean, she's so upset during most of it. I'd rather hope that they'd almost brush over a lot of her depression and skip right to stuff with the werewolves, etc. And Alice BETTER be in it more.
I dunno. I think I would feel too depressed watching it to enjoy it. I would definitely SEE it, without a doubt, probably more then once, but the book was so heartbreaking that I don't know if I would be okay with watching Edward leave her on the big screen.
Eclispe would be an awesome movie, though 3nodding

new moon will be a challenge because of the special effects they'd have to do for the werewolves. ALICE SHOULD BE IN IT. A LOT. there would be tons of protesters because in new moon, bella and alice really become close friends. i just hope the scene where she runs to edward in volterra would look exquisite. i've always wanted to see that scene. they better make it look good. make Aro interesting too. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 pm
As long as they don't kill the werewolves like they did in Blood and Chocolate, I think the movie will do fine...  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers