Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Since when did fetii have diaries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:29 pm
MipsyKitten
Bullshit Crap of all ******** class="quoted">October 23 - My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

Most kids say 'dada' first because they can't say 'mama'.

ZOMG it's a freak fetus! Kill it!

Really? I never knew that.

Why can't they say mama? And how did the idea of mama being a baby's first word get started?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:45 pm
sybex Shark
I will have to assume that since fetuses have no paper or pencil or foreign objects to write with, this diary must have been engraved in the placenta. It appears to have had full grasp of the English language when it is indeed first conceived. The fetus also appears to have continued writing after it's death to inform the world it was killed. This disturbs me greatly. I cry, yes, I do cry, tears of confusion and horror.
ROFL! gonk

Quote:
Dear Mommy,

You aborted me yesterday. And you know what? I don't give a ********. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. I wasn't going to cure cancer, or end world hunger, or invent really cool shoes -- I was going to murder fourty-eight people and have sex with their corpses. Bet you're glad you aborted me, huh? You know what's weird? Even though I'm a non-sentient proto-human with no awareness, no knowledge of the English language, and am currently dead, I have managed to write a coherent letter. That's ******** up.

Lots of love,
Fetus
HOSHIET I'M SO SCARED crying  

Separatist Nightmare

Toxic Hellhound

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:41 pm
Yami Mirai
MipsyKitten
Bullshit Crap of all ******** class="quoted">October 23 - My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

Most kids say 'dada' first because they can't say 'mama'.

ZOMG it's a freak fetus! Kill it!

Really? I never knew that.

Why can't they say mama? And how did the idea of mama being a baby's first word get started?

I can't remember whoi told me or where I read it, but it makes sense. A lot fo kids don't say 'mama' as their first word because 'ma' is more difficult to say than 'da'. Just try saying it, the mouth moves differently. You have to purse your lips to get the 'ma' sound out, which for an infant, would be harder.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:35 pm
Well, when you have nothing valid to back your argument up with, many turn to emotional appeal.

It's like those "OMG MOMMIE DON'T KILL ME!!!" letters from fetii. Bloody hell, these people are retarded.  

Deformography

Liberal Genius

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

GIoom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:01 pm
I can destroy this articles ethos in 3 arguments.

1. Fetuses can't talk
2. Think complex thoughts.
3. They can't write letters.

That's all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:26 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Archangel Calyphrael

[Gash-jackel]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:40 am
I thought it was funny xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:59 pm
[Gash-jackel]
I thought it was funny xD
FUNNY?! You thought the TELEPATHIC POSSESSED BREADCRUMB JELLO FETUS was -FUNNY-?! *passes out, twitching, in absolute horror at the thought of the teletpathic possessed breadcrumb jello fetus*

Well, maybe it was kinda funny. But kinda sad to. If that fetus can hear it's heart whisper, it might not be as strong as it thinks. My kitty has heart whispers. She takes kitty pills for it.

S. Shark

Foofbunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:33 pm
What a load of utter s**t.

That's all I have to say about that.

PS Jesus sounds like a ***** Darth Vader in this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:29 pm
Much heart to Kvzra.  

Tragic Christmas
Vice Captain

NinaLee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:36 pm
Oh god,that's worse than that big display at my neighborhood festival.And that was bad."You were ripping my legs off?"Looks like someone's been watching too much low-budget scary movies.
Oh and then the moster being clled "Abortion"?Come on! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:38 pm
...Where did the fetus get the pen and paper to write? Also, how did it write it was aborted, and therefore dead?  

Dorei Demon

LoveMuffins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:38 pm
SunflowerGoddess
Okay, so I was rather bored with no one being online, and was searching around pro-life Livejournal communities, just to see how much wrong information I could find scattered about. I stumbled upon this.

Just.... ugh. Just as bad was a little icon a few posts up with a picture of a fetus and text reading "Keep your hands off of my body!".

The person who posted this said "If you do not cry reading this, you must be dead.". I cried, all right. I cried tears of laughter. And tears of annoyance at the fact that some pro-lifers are so desperate to save kyeeute wittle bayyybeees that they resort to using propoganda and misinformation in attempts to get their "message" across.

Quote:

"The Diary Of An Unborn Child"

October 5 - Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, I am as small as a seed of an apple, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

October 19 - Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

October 23 - My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

October 25 - My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.

November 2 - I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother�s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

November 12 - Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I�ll be able to stroke my mother�s hair with them.

November 20 - It wasn�t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

November 25 - My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don�t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

December 10 - My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has.

December 13 - I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?

December 24 - I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup,tup-tup. You�ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

December 28 - Today my mother killed me.

Actually.. the diary was never meant to be against abortion or anything. It's a flash movie made by a flash artist on DA. It's not any sort of rant-y movie, either, it's simply a joke. The person who posted the diaries stole it from him. It's not stolen word for word, but you can tell it's the same thing. >_>;;

The movie IS called 'the diary of an unborn child', though. It's not meant to be bad or anything.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22661479/

You must admit, the movie is pretty funny. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:46 pm
Espeko

That... was frightening.

Did the mother... stab herself? o_O  

Dorei Demon

LoveMuffins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:48 pm
Dorei Demon
Espeko

That... was frightening.

Did the mother... stab herself? o_O

Yeah.. I think that was supposed to symbolize what most people perceive abortion as.. senseless killing of the fetus.  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff