Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Evolving Item Report By Seiko UPDATE 11/23 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its back!!
  yay!
  >_>
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:48 pm
You're avi looks very cool Xylert.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:17 pm
xylert
Prince Seiko
xylert
what happened to Timmy? last i saw of the little freak was when he had a moustach (which was freaky >.>')

and i bought a Death Whisper on the 1st of this month and while Death Whipser has evolved again, mine hasnt...
can anyone help me out? i wantsa sword for mah avi cause it'll look awsome with a Death Whisper sword crying

well you need to un-equip the item and equip it again to see the changes, but since Death Whisper is one his 12th gem the weapon it has now is a caster so if i where you I wait until it finish evolving to do that.

i un-equiped it and re-equiped it and i've still only got the reg. Death Whisper (which doesnt even show up...), Death Whisper Stabbed and Death Whisper Dagger....
its really making me mad!!! scream
and i looked at its evolution cycle and its supposed to have alot of different variations right now....

hmmm you should send a glitch message thingy cause the Death Whisper as of today has finish evolving and has a new sword called Ragnarok that looks quite awesome (will make the report on sunday cause I worked today and have to work tomorrow) and I'm not having that problem all the poses in mine have been unlock.  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
You're avi looks very cool Xylert.

ty biggrin
took a very long time (and alotta gold) to get as awesome as it is now xd

and i might just do that if it doesn't work for me today

Edit: i did it and guess what... ive now got the following variations:

Death Whisper (12th Generation)

Death Whisper Short Sword (and the first two poses put the sword on my avi's back T.T)
Death Whisper Death Gaze

Death Whisper Infection  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:25 am
I've got a baby by an anonymus person and I can't take care of it on my own. So I need help from you guys to look after the "father of this baby"
and I need to get this little child a name^^
It's hard to be a single mother sweatdrop  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:40 am
Aqira
I've got a baby by an anonymus person and I can't take care of it on my own. So I need help from you guys to look after the "father of this baby"

Of course the guild will help. ^_^

We can start a daycare. lol

I named my...er....son, Faust. Don't know why....just really like the name.
His father's name a Kelp (I guess-the item just calls him "man o' the loch).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Aqira

Yay! day care mine is name Zio/Agis, has to names cause to tell you the truth I think it has 2 personalities o_O but anyway he is a good child his father is Devin tho he doesn't know lol!  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Izno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:40 am
Well this week was very dark and I have no child yet.
But it looks like I'm an uncle know *sigh*
I bet that my dog will love to see your children twisted
I love my items .............  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 am
I may not have any of the awsome EI's but I can make my avi look cool.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 am
Prince Seiko
0Moon_Maiden0
Aqira

Yay! day care mine is name Zio/Agis, has to names cause to tell you the truth I think it has 2 personalities o_O but anyway he is a good child his father is Devin tho he doesn't know lol!

Won't he be in for shocker......*giggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 am
Izno
Well this week was very dark and I have no child yet.
But it looks like I'm an uncle know *sigh*
I bet that my dog will love to see your children twisted
I love my items .............

Congrats-"Uncle Izno"

^_^

*looks at Izno's doggie*

Yeah....bet he's great with children......

<_<

>_>  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 am
Thank you twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 am
Well I'm having so much fun with my " son" and my search for the father is hard *sigh*
I know that you the uncle Izno.
I never knew it would come so soon sweatdrop
It would be nice to have a day care here in this guild and it's nice to your kids Moon and seiko your both wonderful parents ^^.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:03 am
Thanks.

<----this is my little family....I actually have another son, Woody, that I adopted last year but he didn't want to be in the picture.....((I don't thinks he's accepted my transformation into a centaur....or the new family members....)) sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:09 am
Well It is always hard to a child when you get married to a satyr and then have another son that is biolgical. Talk to him and give him a lot of love and you will see that he fit in in the Maiden family  

Aqira

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 pm
hey guys here I am with a new evolving item report. We have 1 new item, 1 that has finish evolving and 3 the have grown one more step. So let me get started wink .

Nano-C: This is a brand new evolving item. I would say that would be the successor of the Death Whisper but just cause of the price on the Cash Shop. This item is a futuristic one, not much to say about it right now just that just that it would look awesome with the space like items Gaia release a couple of month ago.

User Image

Death Whisper: Well at last or those that have been waiting for this. this item has finish evolving it has quite a lot of new forms including my favorite one a sword call Ragnarok tho that form don't match my avi is one of my favorite and we might have a new companion on this item cause we have Mel the lost love hope you like it.

User ImageUser Image

Infernal Spirit: Well this is the first time the item evolves so there wont be much to say about it but I'm liking how is coming to. I think it would look good on with the Superior Form and Elemental Hair.

User Image

Jinxi's Charm: Now we got voodoo lol!. This item is still young to say much about it. would be good for those with a broken heart sad .

User Image
PS: the hulk was just for fun xd

Gro-Gain: If we where looking for another gross item we just got it, with hair growing on the leg, back and overcoming you head. No wonder it took so much time for the item to evolve o_O

User Image

Well guys hope you lke this report let me know what you guys think ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas