Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 pm
Aisling once again heard his voice in her mind. "Adam.....," she repeated his name as if to lock the name away in her mind as if afriad she would forget it.

She could feel that Adam was different from the two young women with him. She whispered a string of words, "....Adam....ancient.....shadows....darkness....demon?....." Her voice trembled at the last word.

Aisling tension grew as fragments of previous encounters with demons arised in her mind. She floated backwards slightly more and hid behind a tree. A seemingly strange-very childlike action for a ghost who had the appearance of a 16 year old.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Adam listened to her silently, and he felt her withdraw again. Afraid that he would lose their tenuous psychic connection, he turned back to Natasha.
“ I feel that I should take some fresh air. Can I leave you to handle this?”
Natasha looked up at him, and a flicker of concern passed through her face - a fleeting reflection of the worries in her mind. It was soon gone and replaced with the cool, amused arrogance of a highborn lady - the front she usually put on when troubled.
“Of course. You are only my mascot after all. Enjoy, I’ll be fine here.”
Adam, not giving her any more attention, headed out at a measurably relaxed pace to the doors. He opened them and walked out of it, shutting it behind him. The air was cool and there was a breeze that rustled the leaves into a hiss. The grounds of the mansion were large enough that he knew he would not be disturbed by any wandering public so he relaxed a little.
“Aisling, where are you?” he called quietly so that the women inside would not here - but he spoke aloud this time, afraid that he had spooked the ghost. “Why are you hiding from me?”
He knew well the answer, although eh wanted to gauge how much the spirit thoughts he knew of his true nature. He was concerned that he could not see her - but in truth he did not always see the ghosts, not unless he truly concentrated, and often not unless they wanted to be found.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:00 pm
Aisling peered out behind the tree and watched him wonder around the grounds. She did not reply when she heard him speak. A part of wished to flee but the other was still drawn to him....

She remained hidden-invisble from view. Only her fear pulsed forth through the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:04 pm
Adam paced around a little more before sitting on the grass. It was slightly damp from the rain the day before, but it didn’t bother him. Instead of wasting his time looking for her he directed his attention towards the sky and the view. He hoped that she would eventually approach him, a little less intimidated now that he was sat. He decided that it was perhaps a very bad idea to show his wings to her at this stage, and so remained in his human form. He felt her fear quivering in the air and closed his eyes with a deep sigh.
“You’re afraid of me, aren’t you? You do not have to come out, and I won’t try to find you, but please at least speak to me. Tell me what it is about me that frightens you so.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:10 pm
(About the lifespan thing. I realized that too. Since her eye is covered she can't see right now though. It seems like supernatural powes would be able to see past some fabric but hey, it makes sense in my mind.)

Lilith watched the man walk out then sat down in the chair and turned back to Natasha.
"I'm honestly not too sure of why I came here. I saw your ad in town and thought it'd at the very least be an interesting experience."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:15 pm
Natasha couldn’t help but grin at that.
“It certainly is an interesting experience. So tell me; what are your views on exorcism? What do you know about it so far? Or is it all teenage girl’s heads spinning around to you?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 pm
She continued to gaze upon him as he settled on the ground-gripping the truck of the tree, creating frost upon the bark where she touched. When Adam spoke again she paused-debating whether or not to respond.

He seemed less frightening now as watched the sky. Her tension eased slightly-his voice calmed her. Then-without even realizing what she had done-she dropped her guard and became visible.

Her silvery, flowing figure remained peering at him from behind the tree. "Adam....," she whispered with a hint of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Adam sensed something shift about her and he instantly turn his head and found her, fixing his own blue eyes on hers and making it clear that he had seen her. He kept his gaze there for a few moments, before returning it back to the sky as if almost to ignore her. Head had seen her, accepted her, and now waited, showing her that he wasn’t going to leap to harm her.
"..yes?" he ased finally as she whispered his name.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:24 pm
"My views on exorcism... Hmm, well I don't see it as wrong. It's not a bad thing because if the ghost is still here then it shouldn't be. I suppose if I exorcise the wrong ghost I could just bring them back though." Lilith chuckled.
"I never really did experiment with ghosts but I could certainly try"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:27 pm
User Image

Gaianame: Dot Hack Iyoten
Name: Nightmare
Race: Arch Demon
Age (& how old they look): Unknown
Apearance: [picture and/or description] see tektek avi blaugh
Occupation: Destroying hells demons that are on earth and doing what ever god wants him to.
Weapons(?): Pitchfork and giant cross
Skills: magic
Religion: [their religious beliefs] catholic Christian/other
Personality: with his eternal life he really is affection to mortals gets bored fast.
Bio: He was born alone and was adoption from an orphanage from a poor family that worked him until 1:48 at night and got to sleep for 5 hours. until the person that adopted him died of a disses.than he wondered the town looking for some were he could live he found a little church. He walked into it and fall on his knees and looked at the cross praying. 5 years later his town was attacked by a plague. He died in the church but before dieing he hard the lord say"it is not you time yet" and he smiled and the lord said"son you have been hurt you are not an angel nor demon....you are an arch demon  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:30 pm
[Welcome dot Hack biggrin ]

Natasha raised her eyebrows in interest and pulled some of her long black hair behind an ear.
“Experiments?” she smiled, "Now that sounds interetsing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:32 pm
"No experiments like the mad scientist kind, I've really just never tried." Lilith chuckled again and shifted in her chair to cross her legs.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:37 pm
Natasha studied Lilith again. So the girl had definitely had some sort of experience in the filed, and while modest she certainly seemed confident. Natasha liked her. She looked down at the papers in front of her - in actual fact simply useless prints she had made in order to look official, and the leant forwards a little.
“And do you have any questions about your possible new apprentichip? Or about me and Adam?”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:42 pm
Nightmare looked up at the mansion
"guess i go in"
he walked in to the mansion thinking out load" what do i do when i meet the others hm....will there be more like me?"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:42 pm
"Actually, I was curious if we were to stay here while we're an apprentice? It'd be lovely if we could, I've been wandering so I'm finding myself lacking a place to stay." She smiled sheepishly. "That seemed like a very short interview, I was more curious if you've got anymore questions for me. "  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff