People who have already seen Twilight - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:29 pm
hah, I'm not going the first day.

Number one, it's gonna be sold out. Two, it's gonna be crowded. Three, there's gonna be screaming, and lots of it. I'm gonna see it this thanksgiving. Since I've read Twilight since 2006, I'm less obsessed about it than the early fans, so the movie isn't all that exciting for me. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:38 pm
Kittycharm
hah, I'm not going the first day.

Number one, it's gonna be sold out. Two, it's gonna be crowded. Three, there's gonna be screaming, and lots of it. I'm gonna see it this thanksgiving. Since I've read Twilight since 2006, I'm less obsessed about it than the early fans, so the movie isn't all that exciting for me. ^^

I feel for you, I'm going to wait until the recent fans die out; it really bothers me that they didnt bother reading the books 3 years ago (like I did =3) and it just bothers me. Especially these people at school when they thought the book was dumb when I was reading it, they would ask: "What is the book about?" "Oh, it's about a human girl that falls in love with a vampire-" "Oh that sounds dumb!" and now they are the ones that say "I love Twilight!"; it really ticks me off, but anyway... Yeah I'll go see the movie when most of those fans disappear. =)  

La Beaute

covo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 pm
OMG I'm seeing the midnight show tonight, I will totally report back when I see it. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:54 pm
As a movie theatre employee, I got to see it early.
I just got home and I LOVED IT!
It was nice seeing it with other employees because no one got mad when you talked. Haha.
But yeah, I totally loved it.
There were a fine times we were all like "awkwardddddddd" but I totally totally TOTALLY loved it.
I thought it was excellent. I was totally absorbed in it the entire time. I'm so happy with it.

And at my theatre we didn't sell out. We sold out three theatres and we opened more. We have that awesome ability to do that. Haha. People were getting all freaked out all day today. It was kinda annoying. I had the urge to answer the phone and just tell people that we still had tickets. I was seriously answering the phone ALL day. Ugh. Haha. I mean, I don't blame people, but still, it got old SUPER FAST. Haha

But yeah, it was AMAZINGGGGGGGG!  

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 am
umm I liked it... but nothing beyond that. Didn't caught up with my expectations about it. I was disappointed on some of the scenes they took out... but in overall it was a good movie... the people who went with me liked it, so I guess it was just me, because I read the book >,<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:12 am
I loved it! Of course it wasn't exactly like the book, and anyone who was hoping that is was going to be is foolish. No movies are EXACTLY like the things they are based on. Anyway, there were some funny parts, like when Edward looked at her and looked like he was about to....yeah. Oh, and Edward's sparkling skin was done perfectly, IMO. It wasn't too overdone or anything, like I thought it was going to be! Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome^^  

Rancid Cupcakes

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 am
Of course it wasn't gonna be like the book. But it was 10x better than other book-to-movie adaptations. You got to give them props it could've been as bad as the last Harry Potter film. In addition, I loved the film.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm
i only thought it was okay. some scenes were too short. but i kept saying their lines from pre-clips and stuff lmao. ill see it again though. everyone, like me, shrieked at certain scenes, lol  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:09 pm
User Image
yeah, i liked it, too. there were some things that i missed from the book, but they weren't major parts or whatever. i loved some of the lines they added in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm
loved it
i Saw the midnight Premier gee it was great, Ive seen it 2 and might go again on Saturday  

snow_yuki aka a vampire

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 am
I loved it too, it was unexpectingly hilarious lol
And there was screaming.. lots of it.. couldn't barley hear the movie
But despite the bad camera crew and the annoying slow motion it was REALLY GOOD!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:47 am
I went to a pre-screening on Thursday. It was awesome! I really enjoyed the movie, not as much as the book, but I thought it was a good installment to the series.  

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces