Did you enjoy the movie?
  YES.
  It was alright.
  No. It was a waste of money...
  gold!
View Results

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:18 pm
I'm getting a load of my friends together and im seeing it tonight at 9:30. now while i was at school i went on yahoo and was reading the reviews and it looked like soooo many people hated it. but i trust this guild more. I'm trusting y'all that its good. I hate cheesiness so I hope the funny parts make up for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:20 pm
I like honesty. I only believe the ppl who tell me the errors about the movie instead of going the movie is awesomely awesome and blah blah. So yeah sweatdrop

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:21 pm
did anyone else notice that Emmett didn't say "She's not one of us."
like he did in the trailers?

i was kinda looking forward to that.

also, can you believe, that if harry potter hadn't moved
back, we still would be in the dark about the movie.

thank god for harry potter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin

Yeah and now the HP fans have to wait even more then the Twilight Fans had to wait. Yeah great stare But in a way HP still wins cause they get summer and summer means alot of money for them anyways.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Your My Brand Of Heroin

Yeah and now the HP fans have to wait even more then the Twilight Fans had to wait. Yeah great stare But in a way HP still wins cause they get summer and summer means alot of money for them anyways.
lol, i saw a trailer for HBP in the theatre. razz

i just got back from seeing it, && i loved it! just know it's not really like the book at all in some parts, && you'll do fine. the first kiss scene was, IMO, super-hot, && it was a lot funnier than i expected it to be. Charlie && Billy were both hilarious.

the only bad thing was, how corny some of the lines were, && how stiff Edward was at times. && the way bella just stared at times with her mouth hanging open, it got kind of annoying.

i would definitely go see it a few more times if i could, && if the opportunity presents itself, i will. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm
I loooved it and I am so pumped after seeing it. I did notice they changed some stuff. Did you guys realize, I don't think Bella smiled once? I love how Edward stared at her, it was hilarious. It was so great. Sorry, right now I'm too lazy to read everyone else's posts, but I laughed when I saw Stephenie Meyer! That was classic.

Oh, and you know what really annoyed me though? The fact that Bella didn't cook, they went out to a diner every night. I mean, that is a little too far fetched.

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:44 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin

omgg i realized that! i was kinda mad. but oh well. haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:21 pm
I kind of sat alone in the movie, not be distracted. A friend ended up sitting by me who is really into Twilight. Of course, I read the book before I saw the movie. So, the book was fresh in my mind, everything memorized.

I think I annoyed her a tiny bit, I kept leaning over going, "That was a little different in the book...she's wearing a converse, she suppose to be wearing a high-heel...they drove Carlisle's car...they said something else...that didn't do that...ect."

It was a little rushed, and for someone who hadn't read the book, I don't think they would've really grasped the entire concept of the plot. They should had a scene with Alice talking about the venom as done so in the book. They should have saved the part where Edward in talking to Bella in Carlisle's study. And the scenes with Bella and Edward should have been a little more extended so they wouldn't have been so sort with talking about some important things they left out. Bella didn't cook, that made me mad, too. That made her seem lazy in the movie..

OMG! DID YOU GUYS SEE STEPHENIE IN THE MOVIE? IF YOU DIDN'T SHE WAS RIGHT THERE. IN THE CAFE ON A LAPTOP. DID YOU GUYS NOT SEE THAT PART?

In my town, the movie didn't start until 7pm, but I sat outside the movie theater at 4:40pm and just waited. I didn't want to miss the movie, or have it sold out. I was the eighth one to get my ticket. XD  

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:35 pm
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so freaking loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its one of the most of the amazing things ive ever seen!!!!!! me and my friends all thought it stuck to the book really good. There were somethings i wished were changed other things i was like omg thats just perfect!!!! i love it and i really hope they will make new moon and all the other books too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:12 am
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so freaking loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its one of the most of the amazing things ive ever seen!!!!!! me and my friends all thought it stuck to the book really good. There were somethings i wished were changed other things i was like omg thats just perfect!!!! i love it and i really hope they will make new moon and all the other books too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are actually. I think in another thread, an article said that they're already starting new moon.  

WineChan

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:08 am
They needed to relate it to the book more, like I hated the meadow seen in the movie and how Edward made some sort of jingling noise when he sparkled and the Cullen's house being really modern and how Kristen Stewart was blinking like crazy and always had her mouth open, and how Mike wasn't really sweet to Bella and how at the end they didn't cooperate the airplane seen.. Alice just checked out and Bella left. But overall I loved the movie, it was the best movie I have ever seen and I can't wait for New Moon!!! Jasper was extremely sexy in the movie!!
-Twilight Movie = Awesome-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:26 am
I LOVED IT!!! I am going to go see it like 4 more times! I loved who they got for Bella, she was so perfect. And they did a good job on the other actors also. James was so HOT!!! Now don't get me wrong there were parts that i laughed at because they were a little cheesy. But that didn't stop me from loving it.^^ I loved thoughs little cheesy parts. blaugh  

Loveholic786

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:05 am
I must add things now that I realized it. I know for a fact that this is movie, but what ever.

Okay, in the movie the Cullen's house is modern, but in the book Bella explains it to be like one hundred years or so. They also kind of missed another important part, well, sort of. I kind of wish they had the scene where Edward takes a bit of pizza. And they didn't have much of a Lauren hating her. They also didn't have it where Tyler kept begging on her for prom, or had him go to her house or anything the night of prom

As I said, I know it's a movie. :[  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:22 am
I haven't got to see it yet; the theather in my town doesn't have it! My friend even called, and they said they're never getting it! I don't understand how they can't, since Twilight's so popular. They've gotten all the Harry Potter movies so far, the only movie I wanted to see that I remember them not getting was The Golden Compass, I suppose because it was too "controversial," but that can't be the reason with Twilight...
I did see in the newspaper that another theather, in the next state from where I live, got it a day early! I might end up going there, but I was supposed to see it with my friends, and since it's the weekend, I won't see them to tell them. So I'll probably end up having to go to Ohio to see it alone. Or another theather here, they probably have it in other towns. -_-
Oh, and my one friend was so angry at our theather for not getting it, that she wanted to walk all the way to another town that has it. o_O  

NorthEastFire

nellbellz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:58 pm
I absolutley loved it! except for the fact that they skipped a whole bunch of parts in the book. I've heard that their startig to make new moon because of how much money it earned heart

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff