Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight(We need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Olivia shook her head, "Nah, We know where to go.." She said, "Thanks anyways..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:59 pm
5th period

sorry im late see two kids where
teaher: you use that one lose week

trevor surprised sweatdrop ... im going to sit now

teaher: sit next to the two new kids...Oliver and Olivia

(what his thinking)
no why why gonk  

nite1394

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:04 pm
Oliver looked up, a bit angery again. He leaned over, whispering quietly to Olivia.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:06 pm
do you have any gum  

nite1394

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:17 pm
Oliva and Oliver looked up, "No.." They said quietly and at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:23 pm
you know win i talk to my friend they look at me  

nite1394

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 pm
Oliver and Olivia both looked down at the table at the same time, neither said anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 pm
END OF SCHOOL

(trevor saw Oliver and Olivia walking and no one was looking)

hi i know you not human  

nite1394

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Oliver and Olivia both turned around, "What do you mean?" They said, simultaneously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:21 pm
( hair slowly move up his face)
im half wrerwolf and no if someone was human or not  

nite1394

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm
Olivia and Oliver both stared at him, "And.. so what if we're not human... doesn't mean anything now adays.." They said at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 pm
i got to ask one thing are you good or bad  

nite1394

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 am
username: LanceCalvis
name: Ion Flood
sex: Male
race: Human
BIO: Ion came from a scientific family. With his most ancient ancestors being named Flood. Because they themselves were the builds of a wooden dam in 1649. His fathers side of the family however. Had linage that could only be traced back to 1846. His fathers name was John Carpenter. For the obvious reason. That his fathers family had been carpenters for many generations. Even up to his fathers time. And while John was almost violently serious about keeping his linage alive by keeping the trade. His mother didn't care about a dam that was broken in 1849. She, like nearly every member of her family had done before her after 1849. Had chosen a different profession based on what they thought was the most useful to humanity. Instead of the choice to go into whatever field made them the happiest like many in her past neighborhood sot. The two packed up there things. Due to a job opportunity his mother had gotten. But his father couldn't leave the job he had spent 26 years in. So he hugged his wife before she went out the door. And handed a large wad of cash to her for financial support. She cried saying not a word. It was probably because of the argument the two of them had had the night before. I now think or at least hope it was all for the best. Because they were mad at each other. It didn't hurt as much watching the other leave. But I hope they don't stay mad at each other forever. The car came to a halt at my new home. And a new school awaited me. But I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 am
Ion didn't even bother to unpack his things. He lay his suitcase down in the middle of the hallway against a wall. And ran through a doorway into another room of the house. He didn't know it yet but this room was to be his room. His mother unpacked there suitcase in the kitchen. Then sat down at the table to make some coffee. After walking about the house nervously and frantically setting things where she though they should be. It didn't matter much seeing as she would move everything to another spot later. But how did I know such things. It was just a silent voice speaking in my ear. I didn't think much of it and payed the voice little mind. I'd told my parents once about it. And they both just looked at me like I was crazy. After a trip to the shrink I was told there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. Then I never trusted anyone with that secret again. I didn't care if I could sometimes predict the future. It was a curse not a gift. And I sometimes cursed god for having given me such a curse. I lay down against a white wall and fell asleep. It had been a long ride there and I was tired. As I slept a pictured the house. Only it was different than it was now. There was a bed in the corner of this room. And a bookshelf in the corner cluttered with useless books I never read from my early childhood. And a few stuffed animals that were mildly interesting on the shelves as well. I woke up to the sound of my mother voice. The first thing I heard was

Time for school, I have breakfast prepared for you in the den.

I didn't know if it was time for my first day of school. And breakfast was prepared for me to go. Or I was to eat first and then go to school. I just played along and walked around the house a bit. Rubbing the sides of my eyes with my palms. As I looked around for the room that was supposed to be the den. I found a grapefruit and a glass of juice waiting for me on a table in front of a couch. So I sat down beginning to eat without giving the school thing another thought. As soon as I finished eating my mom sped my food tray away to the kitchen. Then came back into the room with an already packed lunch. Setting it in front of me.

It's time for school sweaty, I hope you have a good day.

I was somewhat caught off guard by this. She walked over to the door holding it open for me. As I exited she walked in front of me to the car. It wasn't a very long distance from the house to the car that was parked on the side of the street in front of the house. I got in the passenger side of the vehicle as she slipped into the drivers side. Buckling her seat belt. We sped off through the street. And I closed the door as we were moving. She sure seems distracted and frantic today. I should probably say not a word until I get to school. And ask her later when I come home what is wrong. We arrived in front of a school and I got out of the vehicle. Only three seconds after I stepped out of the van. She drove off down the road. I waved but I doubt my mom saw. With a sigh I walked forward toward the school building. This was to be my first day and hopefully it wasn't my last.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

nite1394

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 am
(sorry but this is after)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items