Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:37 pm
Shut up I am very impacient so lets just start already whoever wants to join can join later  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:53 pm
(Ok fine I'll start) Natashee ran throuhg the forrset as fast as she could she new that what she was looking for was not here for she knew these woods perfectly... she started to sense something and slowed down and ended up running into this very beutiful white bangle tiger... "Sorry sir."
"Hmm??" "my apologies sorry for asking but who are you and what are you doing here whit bangle tigers don't live in this area??" "Well my name is Kimaru and I was changed into a tiger by an evil sorceress. WHo are you???" "I'm Natashee... I am here for the same reson as you so we should travel together.." "Fine... lets go.""Ty." so we traveled all day and all night then we finally reached a beutiful meadow in the middle of the woods... there we decided to sleep...  

monokke

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 pm
Dalla had walk threw a medow and found two other people sleeping. she went up to them and sniffed them, then backed away, who knows if they were going to attack... she lay by a near by tree to keep whatch over them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm
(hey before i jump in can i ask a question? what type of world is this? is it like current day earth or like some other time period or planet?)  

Saphirewolf7

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:41 pm
ok I can finally reply to that it is mercury...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 pm
*wakes up*looks around* "Gahh... need to getr going" *wakes up kimaru* "We need to get going it is already noon"  

monokke

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 pm
*yawns* ok..... *gets up and leaves* (WTF????? Am i in love with her??????)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:49 pm
(hmmmmm.... is he ok????? why is he all of a sudden scaning me????)
"Are you ok?" (He seems strang but I still love him..... wait what am i saying???)  

monokke

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 pm
Dalla's eye twitched. what the hell are thoughs two doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 pm
"hmmm? Hold on Kimaru I sense something..." *looks around* "Lets leave..." they left and after running for a while they where alone. "Ummmmmm.................... listen now Kimaru I know this sounds very stupid but I think i'm in love with you..."  

monokke

Kimarii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:29 pm
1)personality: shy, quiet, can be mean very skilled(like natashee)

2)gender: female

3)animal: phinox

4)what you look like as a human: long blond hair with 2 braids going down sides of face, dark blue eyes almost black, old majestic like clothing(you have to see the pic. to understand. like final fantasy12 clothing)

5)powers/abilities: ninja tactics (natashee's sister)

6)name: Kimari

7)age: 17  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am
Kimari is resting in the forest when she suddenly spots 2 moving figures, and quickly darts in a random cave,nxt 2 her.(i've nvr seen an animal of these kinds, in this location before.....how strange). Kimarii saw them run by and decided 2 follow them.  

Kimarii

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 am
*blink*blink* "You what????" i hezitated for a moment.(Can she read my thoughts??? Or is she just being risky? Does she really like me?) i scanned her agian, I was looking for some unseen answers. "okay.... I don't quite know what to say.... Uhh.... I guess I like you to.... but we don't know each other that well....." natashee: "Well I feel as if i know you from somewhere... i feel as if i've nown you since we were kids and i love you.":
what??? "What was your name agian..." i paused for a moment to think "Right Natashee well i guess it sounds kinda familiar...." *sigh* "Can we keep moving and not worry about this."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 pm
is anyone ever going to post again?????????????????  

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

monokke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:13 pm
i've been waiting 4 u guys 2 post so has izzie!!!!!!!! so ya....  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff