haven't seen it yet! D:
  don't plan on watching it! >[
  it was okay... :/
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 pm
yup it's Carnage.

I flipping loved Carnage as a kid. If I remmeber right he acted like Venom's psychopathic sugar-crazed little brother XD

well in my mind anyway.

I can't remember much of them form the cartoons actually, my childhood memeories are often few n far between sad
must find the cartoons on the 'net for old time's sake ;3

also: I bet you any money that Dr.Lizard (dunno what his anme is) is in spiderman 4 when it come sout. he had a cameo in spiderman 3 and I 'squeed' biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:43 pm
Carnage was seriously twisted. Cletus Kassady (serial killer) plus offspring of Venom's symbiote equals "Holy crap!" They had him die in a very anticlimactic way. stare

You're thinking of Dr. Curt Connors. I'll admit that I looked that one up.

The first Spider-Man movie was good. The second one seemed better to me only because they made Dr. Octopus awesome. The third one was similar to a slap in the face.

Apparently, there was going to be a Venom movie, but the rights were bought so he could be put in Spider-Man 3.

Whoo! Discussion derailed by Spider-Man!  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:40 am
I believed I only watched the first and second one.

I haven't watched either for a long time so I don't really remember much from either.

And I wasn't a spiderman fan as a kid.

So I'm really not adding much to this discussion.

I understand being turned off my popularity as well. It's happened to me before. Used to hate Panic at the Disco when they were popular, then their second album came out and people hated it so I gave it a try and liked it. I still very strongly dislike their first album though.
I also like that they took the exclamation point out of their name, it annoyed me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:06 pm
wow...didnt know my little spidey input would end up in such a tangent...hazza for causing chaos and ADD.

I suppose I am biased on the un-thrilledness of spiderman movies. It was not my fave comic nor was it my fave cartoon. I was a big fantastic four girl and X-men....I was allllllll about being rogue (she totally kicked butt).

though I will say that I was dissapointed by the x-men movies as a hardcore fan but still entertained by hugh jackman ^_^ cant resist.

I was also dissapointed on the second fantastic four movie just because I felt it didnt run any real storyline and it just meshed a bunch up. The first one I was uber hyped about because they got the "thing's" girlfriend in there and she was correct...blind and all. I have one of the comics where she is kidnaped and really wanted to see hollywood get it right(her character not that story plot).

Oh and speaking of not following the hype, it took me YEARS after harry potter first came out for me to start reading the book. I was VERY into the Golden Compass trilogy BEFORE it got its hype and just got angry at all the haterz. I am even that way with guys...like there is a guy on campus everygirl just cant seem to NOT fall for...its like he has some kinda "you want me" pheramone that leaks outta his face...and for this reason I dont like him and it irritates me when I meet ANOTHER person who is all over him. Which is why I am his friend and tease him all the time (SOMEONE has to put him in his place).  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:28 pm
lol, you go girl! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:42 pm
Haha, that's hilarious!  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm
I saw Twilight twice. :3 It's a good movie!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:31 am
Chaosctrl

I must ask then, what's your favorite scene?

And did you laugh when Edward sparkled and there was a sound effect for it?  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:51 am
i liked the movie, and the series. though, while reading it, there were some 'akward' moments. nd they left some things out of the movie. BUT.... i think Jasper, and the other cullen boys were pretty cute heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Sparkle Sparkle

I am both amused and disgusted.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm
Wow, I'm not sure what to think

It's obviously marketed toward girls but Edward is a male so if you wanted to be like Edward you'd have to be male.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:23 pm
lolz i agree with all de negative comments : D  

spikeforever

spikeforever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:45 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol donkey...

um..about the movie...I'm not gonna see it. Not in theaters and it may be a VERY long time before I bother with seeing it by renting it....
It's so popular with the girls mainly so I agree with the harry potter thing. I guess I'm not interested b/c it's...too popular or something. I don't know why but some things I just don't take an interest in when it gets to that lvl. Like harry potter or the realy popular dragon book called Eragon; I never bothered to see or read.
im der with ya (its a surprise really) but dats how it is..if i like sumthing..but others starts liking it 2 much i instantly atart disliking it..kinda kills it i suppose..so yea..even 2 i've never picked up de book (nor do i plan tO) but due to its "vast" popularity, (im seeing it in every corner of de net stare ) it feels like i've red de book already stare movie? im already ready 2 scratch out my eyeballs at all de ads abt em : |

poor dornkus..if dis was school, it wuda been hell : P  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm
spikeforever
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol donkey...

um..about the movie...I'm not gonna see it. Not in theaters and it may be a VERY long time before I bother with seeing it by renting it....
It's so popular with the girls mainly so I agree with the harry potter thing. I guess I'm not interested b/c it's...too popular or something. I don't know why but some things I just don't take an interest in when it gets to that lvl. Like harry potter or the realy popular dragon book called Eragon; I never bothered to see or read.
im der with ya (its a surprise really) but dats how it is..if i like sumthing..but others starts liking it 2 much i instantly atart disliking it..kinda kills it i suppose..so yea..even 2 i've never picked up de book (nor do i plan tO) but due to its "vast" popularity, (im seeing it in every corner of de net stare ) it feels like i've red de book already stare movie? im already ready 2 scratch out my eyeballs at all de ads abt em : |

poor dornkus..if dis was school, it wuda been hell : P

That happens to me as well.

If something gets too popular I start getting annoyed with it and don't want to try/read/watch it.

I happened to read the series before it got popular, like I don't want to say I was the first to read it since a friend reccommended it to me but I seriously read it like a year before it started getting remotely popular, and it wasn't bad.

All the over exposure of it is getting so obnoxious. It's not that well written either. The end is horrendous and I laugh at everyone who loves the series because of it.

And I can understand having never picked it up but feeling like you've read it anyway. So many people talk about it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:00 pm
Zizzykitty
Chaosctrl

I must ask then, what's your favorite scene?

And did you laugh when Edward sparkled and there was a sound effect for it?

I liked the baseball scene. :3 It was amusing.

And yes, I did laugh.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces