Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:37 pm
war_junky 91
Rommel_Desert_Fox
It's true @ subway for me. xd I think I've only seen a guy work there only once.

Lol, Whats even better than a sexist sterotype? A woman arguing a sexist sterotype is the correct way to do it. xd

My friend was arguing with me that straight men should not cook and should not know how to cook, it was a womans job to be in the kitchen and cook. I disagreed because i could cook and am not gay =/

Though long story short me and my friends scream "SAMMICH" at her every chance we get in the hallways.

Well, what happens when you are on your own for a while? Ordering out gets expensive and you can only eat so much ramen and TV dinners.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 am
SBBuckner
OberFeldwebel
Soul Bain
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Man of the Demoneye
I'm so roneree...so roneree...so roneree and shad reerl brue. xd

Well, one less country to worry about. For now. I'm betting he is dead.
I'd take that wager, but I spent my last $5 on subway. D:

What is with this guild and Subway, its like you cant have one without the other.

Love and marriage?
Anyway, I'm for Quiznos.

... Quiznos ftw.

Anway, I think there's something messed up going through my head.
I spent 6 hours today playing Fallout 3.

That and I have this song goto looping in my head.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSajHaXt_O8&feature=related

In ComCal-Togo's ftw

Whenever I do go to Subway though, I get the Chicken and bacon on toasted Italian bread with almost everything on it

Turkey and ham with extra cheese, topped with lettuce, onion and tomato on Italian bread, if the tomatoes are ripe. I ******** hate it when they try and pass off the ******** orange s**t as ripe. I usually throw that stuff in the trash or on their side walk, but if I get pissed enough, like if I asked, "I'll have tomatoes if they're ripe" and they ******** aren't ripe, they're going on the ******** floor.  

OberFeldwebel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Man of the Demoneye
war_junky 91
Rommel_Desert_Fox
It's true @ subway for me. xd I think I've only seen a guy work there only once.

Lol, Whats even better than a sexist sterotype? A woman arguing a sexist sterotype is the correct way to do it. xd

My friend was arguing with me that straight men should not cook and should not know how to cook, it was a womans job to be in the kitchen and cook. I disagreed because i could cook and am not gay =/

Though long story short me and my friends scream "SAMMICH" at her every chance we get in the hallways.

Well, what happens when you are on your own for a while? Ordering out gets expensive and you can only eat so much ramen and TV dinners.

She said that is an exception, but still a guy shouldn't be able to cook something fancy even then. Apparently its taboo to cook too, my arugment to that was, i'm fat, i love cookies, baking and fatness go hand in hand, gtfo lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:21 pm
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye
war_junky 91
Rommel_Desert_Fox

She said that is an exception, but still a guy shouldn't be able to cook something fancy even then. Apparently its taboo to cook too, my arugment to that was, i'm fat, i love cookies, baking and fatness go hand in hand, gtfo lol
"Fine, I'm a woman. Wanna go compare tits now?"  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:46 am
to get back on topic for a sec.

User Image

Not sure if it is photoshopped or not, but funny nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:39 am
Man of the Demoneye
to get back on topic for a sec.

User Image

Not sure if it is photoshopped or not, but funny nonetheless.

Hmm... Global image of lightning?

... yeah that's definitely commie fail.  

Barru

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
lol thread hijacking

I was hoping that i'd be the one to point out that this thread is no longer about Kim wrong Ill... who is currently... Ill... (see what it did there)

Although, if Kimmy did die... he has plenty of unstable, and inexperienced lieutenants to take his place...... So, hurray for an unstable country with pour leadership...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:17 am
Crash Maniac
Rommel_Desert_Fox
lol thread hijacking

I was hoping that i'd be the one to point out that this thread is no longer about Kim wrong Ill... who is currently... Ill... (see what it did there)

Although, if Kimmy did die... he has plenty of unstable, and inexperienced lieutenants to take his place...... So, hurray for an unstable country with pour leadership...

And don't they have nukes?  

OberFeldwebel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 am
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye
war_junky 91
Rommel_Desert_Fox

LMAO, i would so say that, but she would never let me forget it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 am
war_junky 91
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye
war_junky 91
Rommel_Desert_Fox

LMAO, i would so say that, but she would never let me forget it XD

I began cooking at 7 years old... cause i was the only one home at times. so, if i was going to make something to eat, dammit. it was going to taste good.

on top of that, from the many countries i've visited over the last twenty years.... I've learned how to cook those foods as well... I'm married, and i've got a kid.

Stereotype me now bitches!!  

Crash Maniac

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 am
Well thats certainly a relief, isnt it?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items