Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm
"Hmmm" Christine thought with a grin. "Maybe a few corpses. A treasure chest, a boogey man or two and if were lucky, a boxing ring featuring Michael Jackson verses Johnny Depp." she joked with a mischeivous grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 pm
As the girls neared the door to the attic, there was a quick scuffling sound and a bump to be heard from the other side. A distant muffled murmur sound could be heard as if some character was talking quietly somewhere in the attic. Then all was silent again. Whatever had been making the noises had apparantly hidden itself... or left the attic.
Had the girls really heard those sounds, or had they both imagined them?  

TY Charns
Crew

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm
Mal H. Held a position on the border of the rebel, camp, “Come on Cheshire. Hurry up, I’m covering for you… how long does it take to find Lady Alice?” she was annoyed he was supposed to take his shift, but asked her to cover while he got the Lady and held her as a Queen of rebels, she would help fight off the king of clubs (He didn’t get that name for nothing.). She heard a rustle in a near bush, “Crap, This can’t be happening!” She pulled out an AK52 (the AK52 is a machine gun, but instead of bullets it shoots razor sharp cards, it shoots one deck every thirteen seconds.) and steadied it to the correct position. Just as she was about to shoot a familiar figure came out, it was March Hair, she stopped her finger from pulling the trigger, and killing him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 pm
Christine reached the old fashioned doorway and jiggled the handle. It was locked. "Hmmmm." she said to herself. She pulled a bobby oin out of her hair and stuck the end in the key hole. After a few moments she heard a satisfying click. She smiled. "And so we go." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:12 pm
“HARE!!! Do you know where Cheshire went? I’ve been waiting for him.”
The boyish looking man looked at her and screeched with laughter, “Must kill all rebels!”
“Damn, robots!” Mal H. pulled the trigger and several decks where shot out at once. The robot was spit into five and hit a near by Jubjub tree, they where common in this part on the immense forest that was called the whispering woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:27 pm
Alice sighed as she followed Christine into the attic, "Show off." she mumbled, as she made her way through the piles of books, boxes, chests and items of all sorts she realized that no one had been in here for at least twenty years, everywhere there were cobwebs and piles of dust. "Gosh, this dust is old enough to sell on ebay." she said Christine sarcastically, fingering through a book that was releasing clouds of dust into the air.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:50 pm
“Ugg,” Suddenly the real Hare came from the fort. “Hey can you cover for me covering Cheshire? I need to find him.” And with that she jumped out of the tree, and went strait to the old mirror. She silently slipped through the liquid mirror. She saw two girls and then she saw the Cheshire cat. “Hey, CAT!” She whispered loudly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 pm
((King of clubs!? Darn, I was hoping he would be formerly known as the Spaded Knave, a.k.a. Jack of Spades. Then around the time of the Queen of Heart's death, he rose up as an attempted villain and renamed himself The Dark King of the Land. Oh well.
("Dark King" comes from the first post as stated by Shaylaya) ))

"My oh my,.." The bright violet feline called just loud enough for Mal to hear. Even outside the bounds of Wonderland, the cheshire managed to still look animated.
"... Looks like you've spotted me. But if you stay there, then they'll spot you."
Pointing at the chest which it was laying behind, the cat motioned to the two girls on the other side who had just entered the attic.
With a foolish grin spread wide across his face, the Cheshire Cat vanished in an instant, leaving it's mocking smile to linger just a moment longer after everything else had gone.  

TY Charns
Crew

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Christine jerked her head to the side. "Did you just see....?" she had started to ask Alice. "No never mind. I must have gotten dust in my eye or something." she murmured rubbing her eyes. "Hey check out this old mirror. It looks older than GG herself, by ALOT." she stated examining the old looking glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:12 pm
Alice nodded gently fingering the frame as she looked into the glass, "This is pretty." she whispered when something caught her eye, on the wood of the frame there were some words tiny letters carved deeply into the grains of the wood, "Don't be late, Don't drink tea, Don't paint the roses red, and Don't step on the Mome Raths." she read lightly to herself, "Christy? What's a Mome Rath?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:32 pm
"Mome raths? Are you sure your reading that right? Let me look." she said stepping over to where Alice was looking at the mirror from. "Hmmmm mome raths... i have no idea." she said. "Hey look at this." she said pointing to four carved figures on the mirrors frame. One in each corner. "This one looks like a...diamond i think, this one looks like a...maybe a leaf, this one looks like a heart, and this one looks like a....clover." she said pointing to each one. "Oh! Now I see. Theyre the four suits in a deck of cards, look!" she told Alice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:32 pm
(I aggree... but I had to have her give him a name that's well Ironic... but I guess the dark king is ok... but it's like allways used...)
Mal nodded and hid, she then, just because she was bord, Pushed the two girls through the looking glass and into wonderland.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:44 pm
Christine had been showing Alice the carved figures when suddenly she had felt a strange push from behind her and the next thing she knew they were both spiriling through a strange clear room. She tried to saty up straight but she felt like the gravity here was spinning her in every direction. Doing the only thing she could she grabbed on to Alices hand and pulled her closer as they continued to be sucked through.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 pm
Mal looked at the cat and smiled, "Come on Kitty, it's your turn for guard duty."Mal smiled and waved her hand in dismissal as she stepped into the mirror, she was used to the gravitational pull in every direction, she soon felt her feet touch the grass that lay beyond the mirror. “Well hello and welcome to the whispering woods, in the beautiful nation of wonderland.” She said to the two girls that she had pushed into the looking glass. She hoisted them both up and pulled her AK52 back up onto her shoulder. “Now you must be Alice but then who are you? Or are you Alice and you aren’t. Oh well both of you come with me to go to the tea room.” She led the two dizzy girls into a large mansion, and into a quant little room fit for about 30 or 49 people and it had a large table right in the middle. “DADDY! Look at what Cheshire was doing while he was supposed to be on duty!” Mal showed a man in a ripped tux, and a top hat, with a saber by his side, at the end of the table. He looked up at her and whistled; suddenly March Hair stepped through the door and bowed at Mal.
“The front gate is secure, several pawns where placed there. And you’re looking nice Malice.” Malice blushed at his comment. “Look at what my daughter brought in.” said the hatter. “What’s this, they look quite like the lady Alice her self… good day my ladies.” Mal turned away at the thought of March bowing and kissing the two girls hands.
“Well there you go. I’ll be leaving so you may… do what ever you want with the girls, father.” Mall turned to leave, but her father stopped her, “MALICE I place these girls in your hands give them rooms when the Cheshire cat returns.”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm
At first Christine had been to dizzy to respond to these people let alone evn think about where she was, but soon she had control over herself again and she was able to speak. "Wait a minute where are we? Who are you and what are we doing here?" she demanded.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff