Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Is it just me or was the Twilight movie......funny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:28 pm
i thought the movie was hilarious! mostly in agood way. except for the fact that i mostly laughed at parts that weretn fuuny or spose to be funny. like when jake walked in for the first time. i saw his hair and burst out laughing. and same when carlsile first came in. (his face was sooooo powdered!) and umm.. i unno there were a couple. like when edward took bella up to his room and was like 'yeah.. this is my room' *hormone raged glare here* or when edward jumped on bellas truck adn was all like "yeah.. youre gonna meet my family tomorrow" then he has to leave cuz the blacks are coming and he and billy give each other the stink eye.
and jasper had like no part in the movie at all. and he had the funniest look on his face when he met bella.
surprisingly, i was the only one of my friends to realize some missing/messed up parts, even though i only read the book once, my one friend twice and my other probablly a bajillion and three. like the glass wall of the cullen mansion was suppose to overlook the lake (or close). and edwards room was supoose to be huge for one thing, have a black couch, one wall lined with cds and the other have this superintense stereo system against it. andi was the only one to notice that stephenie made a small cameo.
im upset that they diint sneak in the part with tyler trying to get bella to go to prom with him. that was the best part. there were a couple of other parts that they diint put in that wouldve been nice to see on the big screen.
besides that, the movie was okay. not spectacular or anything. just okay.the boys were pretty hot though. especially james.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:22 pm
YES!Me and Best friend were laughing through out most of the movie. Maybe because we watched tons of parody videos on youtube, so we recited the parody lines instead of the actual lines xD
I loved Erik Yorkie!he was funny, "look bella a worm!" ;D
Robert espicially when he attempts to make faces of digust.

My favroite line was, "Yeah I had an adreneline rush, its very common, you can google it" Edward Cullen uses GOOGLE ftw gonk

and also when Robert explains to Kristin what people are thinking, "Money, sex, money, sex, his cat" x'D
very cleverrrr

Steel Corpses

InluvwithCullenboys

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:32 pm
Steel Corpses
YES!Me and Best friend were laughing through out most of the movie. Maybe because we watched tons of parody videos on youtube, so we recited the parody lines instead of the actual lines xD
I loved Erik Yorkie!he was funny, "look bella a worm!" ;D
Robert espicially when he attempts to make faces of digust.

My favroite line was, "Yeah I had an adreneline rush, its very common, you can google it" Edward Cullen uses GOOGLE ftw gonk

and also when Robert explains to Kristin what people are thinking, "Money, sex, money, sex, his cat" x'D
very cleverrrr

Haha, loved that part! *about the cat*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:36 pm
the movie was hilarious. like what was up with the cactus!!!!!! omg that was funny. then edward looking as though he was going to throw up. then the kiss scene when he was "stay very still" then moved in closer and said "dont move!" lmao. oh it spoiled the moment but it was worth it. what was funnier was that when they finnally did kiss, my friend said "finnally!" and everyone in the theatre laughed at her.  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Little Red XOXO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:44 pm
the baseball scene was AWESOMENESS it was so dramatic it was funny. and emmet was perfect. just how i imagined him. however, i was one of the sqealing fans. sorry to the people i might have affected like the guy in front who kept telling us to shut up. it was alot better then i thought it would be, but it also could have been alot better. Oh and by the way did anyone else but me see Stephenie Meyer IN the movie?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
Ha ha, yea.
It was funny, that's it.
There were scenes that were (what I thought) really good , like the baseball one.
Overall, this movie had the potential to be so much better.

3nodding basically........the baseball scene was the only scene i like in the movie..besides when he played the piano.... sweatdrop  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxDemonSpawnxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:31 pm
My favorite part was when Edward and Bella jumped out the window and he's like "Hold on tight, Spider Monkey." That made me lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:23 pm
I thought it was funny (corny funny) when Bella walked into the classroom and Edward looked like he was trying to decide whether to throw up or have a heart attack.  

Chokolate Thief

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:53 pm
Lyxsing
I thought it was funny (corny funny) when Bella walked into the classroom and Edward looked like he was trying to decide whether to throw up or have a heart attack.

I really laughed, even though it wasn't suppose to be funny...I laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:24 am
I think this was my favorite conversation (paraphrased, not actual quote):

Rosalie: We don't even know if she likes Italian.
Emmett: Dude, her names Bella

I love endearingly thick-headed Emmett!  

River_Tam

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hime_ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:01 pm
me and my friend were having giggling fits throughout the movie.
I loved all of the faces that they made. my favorites were edward's in the science lab, and jasper's when he sees bella at the house.

and I completely agree with everything that eerie whisperer said. i definitely though that shirtless james was hot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:32 am
Riku Masen
Throughout the whole movie there was a bunch of times where I lol'd, some parts really stick out in my mind like when Jessica was talking about the cullen's. Also when the cullen's where making dinner for bella. Also when Mike was doing that weird little dance thing outside the window when bella and Charlie where eating.

Ok...so here is the question, did you think the movie was funny?

I thought it was funny in a good way, I think without that stuff...it would of probably been kinda of boring for me...ok maybe not.

Yes! Parts were funny, but overall... *sigh* I'm not going to rant in here, except for the fangirls.

Towards the end, when Bella has to leave Charlie, there was this-- woman (not even teenage girl) "crying": "No, don't! no!" as Bella was telling him she hated the place. I was dumbstruck... "Do you really need to shout that outloud??" But yes... the squealing as soon as the lights dimmed and the previews came on drove me nuts. "SHUDDUP! It's a freakin' trailer! Not the movieeeee! I don't understand youuuu!" sweatdrop  

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:37 pm
it was funny but the humor was mostly subtle so very few people laughed at the same time... the onlt time I think the humor was absolutly obvious so many people were laughing was the kitchen scenee when they were cooking for Bella (that was my favorite scene and it wasn't even in the book)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 pm
It was funny, but that's what made me the saddest... crying crying crying  

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Sweet Chocolate Bunnys
It was funny, but that's what made me the saddest... crying crying crying

To tell you the truth I agree with this statement....I know I would hate the movie if it wasn't funny that is the only reason I am buying it on march 21st....  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff