Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Cookies 'N Cream Cafe (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Miki glared at Damien. So he wanted to play innocent... well two could play at that game. "Yeah I'm sure it is... it'll be sad... I'm really gonna miss this place" she said with fake but convincing sadness. "I'm moving next week, I wasn't going to tell you but I figured, why not..." Miki said walking towards the door. "Make sure there's pie tomorrow, I'll be sure to stop by for some..." she said opening the door to a spring breeze. Hopefully her story played out well, and she had Damien eating out of the palm of her hand. Miki was at edge, waiting for the others reaction whether it be good or bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Damien choked on the piece of pie he was eating when she told her story, "Y-You're leaving? You can't..." He stopped himself before he made a fool of himself. "Come here I'll give you a slice." He took another slice with ice cream and set it on the counter for her.
He was taking her story seriously as he felt his heart beat quicken, "I...It'll be a shame when you leave...you're a great customer..."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 pm
Miki held back a laugh as she looked at the pie. She couldn't be happier that damien had believed her story. "I think I'll pass on the pie... but you owe me a free peice because, you are the idiot who fell for that story..." Miki said beginning to laugh. "I think i'm the best coustmer you'll ever have, and you know it" Miki said walking towards the door. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, maybe..." She continued laughing out the door and the whole way home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:45 pm
Damien moaned, not believeing that he fell for it. He stared at the rest of his pie as he thought about her. He closed up the shop after a while. As he walked home he wondered how he could find a way to get her to know him a little better.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 pm
The next day wasn't anything special, sure enough Miki explained to Theresa everything that had happened after she left. Theresa surprisingly didn't find it funny.
"Miki, that wasn't very nice... that's not playing hard to get, you're just being plain mean" Theresa scolded as they left school.
"Sure you don't find it funny, but I do" Miki said still laughing about the whole situation.
"You should apologize when we see him again..." Theresa said.
"Hey now, i't not like I told him I was going to die in three days..." Miki joked as the exited the school building.
"Yeah well, it still isn't nice to lie..." Theresa continued to make excuses.
"Whatever..." Miki groaned.
They stopped by the cafe again that day. Miki decided she was going to apologize after all or at least try to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:08 pm
Damien looked up and saw Miki walking into the cafe. He didn't say anything as he got up and placed a piece of the apple pie fromyesterday, warmed with a serving of ice cream in front of her before he walked over and busied himself with some other customers.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:55 pm
Miki was surprised when Damien didn't say a word as he placed the peice of pie on the table. Theresa raised an eyebrow and then looked towards her.
"I think, he's mad at you Miki..." Theresa said switiching her gaze back to the working Damien. She never told Miki but she was secretly crushing on this boy, but she didn't want Miki to compare her to all the other girls who fell for him.
"So what... if it makes you feel any better I'm going to apologize once everybody leaves... I don't want everyone to witness this painful experience" Miki through a joke at the end of her sentence, in attempt to lighten the mood.
"Make sure you do, I think you hurt his feelings..." Theresa said this knowing he was a player.
"Oh please, he's once a player always a player, I'm not going to feel sympathetic for him..." Miki said taking a bite of her pie.
Truthfully Miki had eyes for one of the other waiters. Tristen, the one she liked was the strong silent type and talked only to her most of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Damien was honestly trying to get his work done, his face didn't have any hint of anger to it, but he seemed distant. Like he couldn't hardly focus on what he was doing. He glanced at Miki as he was wiping the counter. Her eyes were gazing longingly at Tristan.
He sighed deeply, what does Tristan have that I don't.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:19 pm
((I'm putting Tristan into the story, would you like to play his part?))

Miki continued to gaze at Tristan until Theresa called her name.
"Miki, you should talk to him..." Theresa said steling a bite of her pie. "You know and I know that you like him so, why wait?" she had a point. Miki wasn't good at approaching others and others weren't good at approaching her.
"I'll get around to talking to him, soon enough..." She said this not to sure her self. Miki was not one to express her feelings so clearly like Theresa or even Damien.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 pm
Tristan walked over to their table, his face void of emotion, "How's everything? You need a refill or something?" His eyes glanced from Miki to Theresa, waiting for one of them to talk.

Damien say this and he could help but to feel jealous. He went into the back room in order to get some more pies into the display case, but he was watching Miki and Tristan.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:46 pm
Miki was a little flustered when Tristan walked over. "Water sounds good, what about you Theresa?" Miki didn't want all the attention to be focused on her, it caused her to become nervous.
"Yeah water" She smiled politely at Tristan and then looked back to Miki raising an eyebrow. "Feeling ok?" Theresa asked with a slight smirk on her face. She knew exactly what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:04 am
Tristan nodded his head and got their waters before he when to another table to help a customer. Damien got out of the back room and looked at Miki before shaking his head. He sighed and went to help another customer. He looked at the time and smiled softly, seeing the Tristan away got out earlier than he did.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers