Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your opinion
She just wants to protect Albion from repeating a tragic history
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
You don't plan all that kind of stuff and wait hundreds of years just to protect a future world; she's gotta be up to something
71%
 71%  [ 25 ]
Some other thrid option
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 am
LOBOTOMYartist
Theresa is definitely evil, there's no doubt in my mind. I was half expecting a boss battle with her at the end. I guess we'll have to wait until Fable 3.
yes i do hope shes evil that would be exiting cuze its the last thing i thought about her and it would make a great story, plus she looks kinda evil in the end and she has that voice that tells u its something completly wrong about her ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 am
Link is JD
Maybe there will be a new DLC that extends the story and lets you kill her or Destroy the spire.
thats a good ideè but how u destroy a legendary spire?  

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:37 pm
Alfredo_Oswe
Link is JD
Maybe there will be a new DLC that extends the story and lets you kill her or Destroy the spire.
thats a good ideè but how u destroy a legendary spire?

IMHO, i think Legendary Weapons can Destroy anything that is Legendary.

YOU'VE GOT THE SWORD OF AEONS! oooooooooohhhhhhhhh eek

I want another DLC crying
Knothole Island got me all hard and stiff for nothing! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:25 pm
i cant really say, if she wanted the spire 2 herself...she wouldnt of given u the wish 2 make...which i really dont get if she wanted the spire...  

thetoastmeister

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Blood Xemnas I
i cant really say, if she wanted the spire 2 herself...she wouldnt of given u the wish 2 make...which i really dont get if she wanted the spire...

If she would have cared, than why did you not get the spire in your choices? I want the spire too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:20 pm
She wanted the spire to further her visions....

Play See the Future.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 am
Razz-Berry 9

Play See the Future.

I know, but dont you wonder it the whole thing is just a setup for her to do something BIG?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 am
its weird she also has the same concept of clothes as blade had in the first wasnt he evil. and heres a twist to it shes blind just like the heros sister in fable 1 weird .  

chillin fr na

Serinity kennedy generated a random number between 897 and 5678764 ... 4877344!

Serinity kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 am
i cant buy the spire T,T shes elvis so evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Play See the Future.

I know, but dont you wonder it the whole thing is just a setup for her to do something BIG?

Yes, like predicting the future.

We need to know more about here. Hopefully Fable 3 will do so.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am
chillin fr na
its weird she also has the same concept of clothes as blade had in the first wasnt he evil. and heres a twist to it shes blind just like the heros sister in fable 1 weird .

Wait what are you talking about? Did you say that it is wierd that she is blind and has the same name as the sister in the first fable? You do know that they are the same person right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 am
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Play See the Future.

Yes, like predicting the future.

We need to know more about here. Hopefully Fable 3 will do so.

Maybe the future will make her turn on you. Yes it does make a refrence to fable 3.  

Link is JD
Crew

Only Sissies Write

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am
Throughout both Fable games, I've always gotten the impression that she's neutral. She stands behind the hero, whether that hero is good or evil, and doesn't try to influence his/her decisions too much.

If she let Lucien take control of the world, she would be in trouble, too. It was self interest along with any other motives. She doesn't necessarily want the spire for evil or good, but I'm willing to bet she'll have a place in Fable 3. It would make sense, since she was in 1 and 2. Maybe her control over the spire will have something to do with the plot.

I never once thought I'd end up killing her, but I didn't expect her to keep the spire for herself, either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm
Only Sissies Write
Throughout both Fable games, I've always gotten the impression that she's neutral. She stands behind the hero, whether that hero is good or evil, and doesn't try to influence his/her decisions too much.

If she let Lucien take control of the world, she would be in trouble, too. It was self interest along with any other motives. She doesn't necessarily want the spire for evil or good, but I'm willing to bet she'll have a place in Fable 3. It would make sense, since she was in 1 and 2. Maybe her control over the spire will have something to do with the plot.

I never once thought I'd end up killing her, but I didn't expect her to keep the spire for herself, either.

Maybe she will be the main evil in fable 3. It does not look like it right now though.  

Link is JD
Crew

Only Sissies Write

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 am
Well, now I've done See the Future. I'm almost certain she'll never be the "good" or "evil" entity in Fable 3 or beyond. She's just a prophet trying to help things along.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff