Submit

is it good?
  yes!
  no!
  a little...
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 am
Rose smiled at the statement. "Shes had a tough life but she still has a gentle nature. Kinda a rare thing nowadays what with everything going on." Rose approached the girl. "So, Im rose and this is Lily." she greeted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:42 pm
Hikari stood up, "please before trying to kill me edlest interdose your self...." she brushed herself off. "i'm a demon of light, i work in purifieing, not killing..."  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 pm
Gunda scoffed at the Demon saying it didn't kill. "All Demons kill and lie," she whispered angrily. "Why should I believe you? Every Demon I have even know has tried to kill me. But if you want to know who kills you, fine! I am Gunda, a Vampire. This is Ghost, he is a Unicorn as you can see." Ghost shook his head and walked forward, placing his horn on her neck again. "I have never heard of of a Demon of Light," he said. "Why should we believe you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 pm
Hikari stayed calm. "there is only one born ever life time." she didnt change her emotion. "i cant be killed.... or edlest right now... i wont alow it."  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:07 pm
Ghost nieghed laughter. "Many Demons say they can't be killed!" He laughed. "Show us some proof!" Gunda nodded her head in agreement and stepped back. This'll be good! She thought to Ghost, who nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Hikari chuckled and walked over to ghost and gunda. she reached out and stuck her hand right threw gunda. "see?" she said emotionless. "right now... i cant be touched.... it's a curse that will burden me untill my point in life is fullfiled..." she smiled, "then i will die.." she pulled her hand out of her. "forgive me if that was a little rude..."  

Deadly Posion

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Rue automatically stiffened when the one who was introducing herself as Rose neared. Not wanting to seem rude she calmed, silently reassuring herself to lower any unneeded anxiety. "I'm called Rue. Have you encountered anything odd lately?" she inquired immediately after giving her name. Maybe this Rose would know why the woods were so wary. Of course she somehow doubted it, because the trees were currently chattering about the presence of a unicorn and this girl clearly didn't have a unicorn with her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 pm
Rose thought for a second. "Hmmmm odd....well I guess I would probably have to say that I havent sens....I mean seen any animals lately which I think is odd. Also Your the first person Ive run into recently so....yeah. Is that what you meant?" she asked. She had corrected herself in case this girl didnt trust Vampires including half vampires so she had decided it would be better if Rue thought her to be just a human.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:28 am
Ghost jumped back and neighted in anger, taking a defensive postition in front of Gunda. Gunda stood still, looking at the place where the Demon had put her hand through her. She touch her skin in disbelief. "Well," she whispered. "That's not something you feel everyday, don't you agree Ghost?" She smiled from the stunned unicorn to the Demon of Light.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:13 pm
Hikari bowed, "i'm sorry if i frightend you..." she looked up and smiled. "i hope you wont hate me because of it..."  

Deadly Posion

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:37 pm
Catching Rose's apprehension wasn't difficult, but Rue had other things to worry about. It seemed that she wasn't the only one who noticed the difference in the forest. She attempted a quick yet rough recovery from her worry and replied, "Hmm... Don't be surprised. Not many travel in this forest, but the animals are acting odd. I wonder what has them spooked. Any ideas?" Maybe a bit of prying would get her somewhere. In the long run if her half-hearted interrogation didn't work then she would maintain her search of the forest. At least she could figure out what a unicorn was doing here. They were amazingly rare creatures after all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:24 pm
"Uh spooked.....well..." Rose said. It COULD be that they sensed she was part vampire but she only needed animal blood on incredibly rare occasions and that was it. Besides that, animals loved her for the most part. Perhaps there was someything else within the forest. She did sense something....erie about the place but if she told Rue that it might sound strange. "I suppose that the wood feels a bit different kind of darker and colder in a way, but maybe thats just me." she said scooping Lily into her hands.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 pm
as Hikari talked cloud had sniffed the air there were other people in the forest.... he fallowed the scent to two girls talking, one of them which, was holding a cat, he didnt want to interupt the two's covertation, so he sat down and wait for a good chance to interdose him self.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 am
Gunda and Ghost followed him. Gunda chuckled quietly. "You didn't scare me, but it was a little startling," she whispered. "But you sure threw Ghost for a loop." Ghost snorted in frustration.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 am
Rose looked around. She might not be a full vampire but she still has unuasualy keen senses. "Hey do you sm.....hear something?" she asked Rue. She had been about to say smell for that was what she noticed first but to say that she wouldve sounded strange.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff