Submit

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 pm
I second this. See mr popo normal gun owners are doing your damn job for you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm
User Image  

war_junky 91

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:09 pm
Speaking of being robbed.

I just got the oddest call from an old friend I haven't heard from in ages.

Which, subsequently, showed me he was on a HORRIBLY BAD acid trip.

*answers the phone* "Yes?"
"OMG OMG OMG CODY SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR!"
"Someone stole your car?"
*incoherent babbling with "stole car" being the only discernible words*
"Dude, calm down so I can understand you."
"more incoherent babbling"
"What?"
"Dude, you still got that bag!?"
"What bag?
"DUDE HE LOST THE BAG!!!" *incoherent babbling with more incoherent babbling by others in background*
"Dude, are you on acid?"
*incoherent babbling and panicking"
"Meth?"
*repeat*
"Dude?"
*hangs up*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:16 pm
I didn't take the knife, that was taken for evidence.

Crash, good story, man. Can't go wrong with the XD, especially in a .40. Kudos.  

Cleveland Steamroller

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 pm
Cleveland Steamroller

Wherever there is a gun there will be the possibility of an idiot ******** it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 pm
Orkronos
I second this. See mr popo normal gun owners are doing your damn job for you!

...Police promote citizens carrying concealed firearms, well, legally of course. They realise that they wont be there for a while and, besides, it makes their job a whole hell-of-a-lot easier.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:40 pm
Best story I can think of is this one time when my parents were in Phoenix. My dad went into some government office, so he had to leave his Glock in the car. My mom and I are parked outside the jailhouse, so the street is covered in scum (people-scum, not mold-scum). So my mom decides to stretch her legs after sitting in the car for an hour or so, and she doesn't want to leave the Glock sitting on the driver's seat, so she puts it on her belt. So this filthy lady walks up, "You got any spare change? Some food?" and my mom moves her arm to reply, exposing the Glock. So the lady yells "DON'T SHOOT ME!" and the lady backs away quickly.

Amusing, if odd.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:59 am
Fresnel
Best story I can think of is this one time when my parents were in Phoenix. My dad went into some government office, so he had to leave his Glock in the car. My mom and I are parked outside the jailhouse, so the street is covered in scum (people-scum, not mold-scum). So my mom decides to stretch her legs after sitting in the car for an hour or so, and she doesn't want to leave the Glock sitting on the driver's seat, so she puts it on her belt. So this filthy lady walks up, "You got any spare change? Some food?" and my mom moves her arm to reply, exposing the Glock. So the lady yells "DON'T SHOOT ME!" and the lady backs away quickly.

Amusing, if odd.

Some people are stupid.

Anyway, one or two weeks ago I was walking into Wal*Mart and this guy next to me was open carrying some type of Glock.

Walked right into Wal*mart and guess what happened?
Nothing, except for one of the greeters was joking about having the guy next to him tell the guy that's carrying something that may annoy him.

I'm sure it went without incident which really shocked me concidering how many stupid people are out there. Maybe there are less stupid people than I thought.

The whole time I was in there I didn't hear anyone scream or anything over the PA.
Maybe all the idiots thought he was on official biznus.  

Barru

Cleveland Steamroller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Cleveland Steamroller

Wherever there is a gun there will be the possibility of an idiot ******** it up.

True, but when you're as proficient in the use of firearms as we are, the chances are quite slim.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff