Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 pm
[haha i love your profile moon, esp about poor ol’ kelp getting beat up all the time XD I must make a character sheet for Pixel... ]

“I- uh, h-hi Faust.” Lamia said, already mentally beating herself up for stuttering like a loser. She flushed slightly and then berated herself for that too. “I didn’t see you there.” She said as casually as she could, and then ducked under the table for the welcome distraction of unpacking her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:08 pm
(is this before school or during?)  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 pm
{this is first thing in teh morning at school}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:15 pm
(O)  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 pm
Faust gave a light laugh and blushed slightly, "Not many people do notice me." He then pretended to switch his attention to the announcements- occasionally glancing back at Lamia.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:25 pm
Lamia felt Faust’s eyes on her, and on the way up form rummaging under the table she smacked her head with a loud ‘thump’ and a squeak of surprise. She re-emerged rubbing her head, hoping to every god she could think that Faust had somehow miraculously not noticed. She trune dher attention back to her mother and the announcements.

“Alright class,” Inana continued casually, looking them all over. There were some she recognised form last year but many she didn’t. It was her first time having a tutor group, so she wanted to make sure she made a half-decent impression. She wondered how many took history.
“Since we’re all fairly new here, I imagine that there are many people you don’t know. I admit that i’m not 100% on most of you - so let’s have a little ‘fun’. Each of you stand up in turn, say your name, and tell us something about yourself. Possibly your favourite football team, your favourite food, pets, hobbies...you get the picture. Ok?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Iyoten aka the new kid mumbled very low
"damn"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Inana looked out over at the class and then smiled.
“Alright i’ll go first. Hello, i’m Inana - as I said, and this is Pixel.” She gestured to her Gwee. “hmmn... I enjoy dancing and travelling and Pixel likes cookies.”
Pixel rolled her eyes.
She pointed over at Iyoten “how about you, sir?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Faust muffled a laugh and hid a smile at Lamia. Then he cringed at the idea of giving an introduction because he hated speaking in front of a lot of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Iyoten said
"hello im Iyoten i enjoy learing about vampires"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:56 pm
Inana raised her eyebrows and then pointed to Faust.
“Nice to meet you Iyoten. You?”
She knew full well who Faust was - she had heard Lamia chatting and giggling about him to her various pet bats enough. She a smile tugged at her lips when she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:03 pm
Faust froze then stood up slowly.

In a quite voice he responded, "I am Faust......I-I play the violin...and I like nature....." Faust took his seat-his face blushed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:23 pm
"Nice to meet you too. and don't worry about public spekaing, it's called character building if you hate it." Inana winked and Lamia winced. she was teasing faust and Lamia had a good idea why. Predictably Inana's finger reste don her next.
"and you, my dear, who might you be?" Inana teased.

Lamia huffed, though didn't want the rest of the class to now she was related ot her teacher, even though they looked quite alike but for Lamia's human skin. She flicke dher tail in irritation, gathered herslef, and then replied as sweetly as you can.
"My name's Lamia. I like bats and candy."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Faust's face became red once again at the teacher's response.

He then glanced at Lamia once again during her turn to speak. When Inana's attention turned to another student he whispered to her, "So....I....I get the impression you don't like your mother working here." He smiled, "Don't worry....hopefully it won't be as bad as you think."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 pm
Iyotens face didn't change he just pulled out a book and started studding  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff